Ray Pearman Lincoln

Service 877-458-3307

Where Trust Is A Family Tradition

Flawless Experience!

by from Huntsville, AL |

I recently participated in the Lincoln Date Night Program through Ray Pearman Lincoln and was completely blown away. The service was first class, they had the brand new MKC gassed up and ready to go when I arrived. Paige Sandlin, New Car Manager, did a walk-around on the vehicle with me, and even sat with me in the car to help me get my smart phone connected to the entertainment system! She made sure I knew where everything was, and that I enjoyed my time in the car. I returned 2 days later to pick my car up, and was pleasantly surprised to see it had been washed and pulled up front in anticipation of my arrival! Now that is GREAT service!! Their facilities have recently been renovated and are first class as well. I would recommend this store to my friends because of the service, but mainly because of the people. The employees at Ray Pearman Lincoln are top notch and unrivaled. Thanks to the staff for a wonderful experience!!

EXCELLENT Customer Service

by from Huntsville, Al |

I recently purchased a used vehicle and noticed some problems with it about a month after purchase; I took it back in and Clevon, Mark and Heath were more than happy to take care of me. Didn't cost me a dime. They provided me a car until my repairs were complete and took care of everything. So thankful they didn't treat me as most car dealerships_ this is a straight up Class A Dealership with a Class A Team. Thanks to all!

Sales people misleading

by from Huntsville, al |

Their sales associates are likely to mislead you. They say that they can get you approved or that you shouldn't have a problem getting you the loan you need and then come back asking for a lot of money down or they can't approve your loan.

January 27, 2015

Every customer's buying situation is different. We have a large selection of lenders that all require different stipulations and money down, if any. We try everyday to get everyone approved within the customer's budget and meet their expectations, but are not always successful in meeting their exact needs. There are boundaries and guidelines that each lender requires. Unfortunately, every submission is not able to be approved to the customer's expectations, and for that we apologize.

Love the dealership & the car!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

I love the car, it's on par with any European car for 99.9% of drivers, if you are crazy about doing 100mph around twisties then a BMW is the better car but this car should be a better seller than it is. I am a car nut and this MKZ takes some beating on the quality of the car, the nice touches, and it will go around the twisties in sport mode quickly enough for anyone in the real world. I have bought 17 new vehicles since 2003 between myself, my wide, and employees and your dealership and the staff that work there have totally restored my faith in the existence of car dealerships. Most of them should go away but I cannot fault any part of your service towards me on this purchase. It was efficient, friendly and more importantly honest. I am going to try my hardest to co-ordinate my business travel with getting this car serviced with you too. I would absolutely recommend to anyone buying from you, it was totally worth the 6 hour round trip from Atlanta to deal with you all.

Ron Pelton is the best sales rep

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

Bought my first lincoln at Ray Pearman in huntsville alabama. Loving it so far!! Best car buying experience in my adult life! Ron Pelton, my sales rep was informative, and not pushy or pretentious. His laid back, knowledgeable approach won me over. -Darla M

Pleasant experience.

by from Huntsvile, AL |

Pleasant experience. Friendly sales staff. Our salesman, Shannon, was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him to friends!

Great buying experience!!

by from Harvest, AL |

This was a great buying experience. Shannon was very helpful, we will buy again from this dealership!

Ray Pearman Used Car Experience

by from Huntsville, AL |

I had a fabulous experience buying a used car at Ray Pearman. Shannon Mullins did a great job guiding me through the purchase process and negotiated a fair value for my trade in.

September 30, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words! We work really hard everyday to make sure our sales people go above and beyond. Shannon is always very easy to work with and enjoys making his customers happy. Thanks again and please come visit anytime!

Excellent experience!

by from Smithville, TN |

I was assisted by Shannon Mullins with my purchase today. It was an excellent experience!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Signal Mountain, TN |

We drove from Chattanooga to purchase our church van. They were extremely easy tow work with over the phone and email. They had everything ready when we got there. Not pushy at all and gave a us a great deal. Extremely smooth and quick transaction. Best car purchase experience at a dealership. April from the Internet sales dept. and Mr. Pearman himself were great to deal with. Also, Jack, the finance guy was awesome. I absolutely recommend this dealership. They are very honest and willing to work for the customer. I give them a 10! Thank you Ray Pearman!

they were great

by from huntsville |

we love our new red mkz. BOUGHT IT ON LINE. IT WAS THE EASEST NEW CAR PURCHASE WE EVER HAVE MADE.

February 8, 2012

Thank you for allowing Ray Pearman Lincoln to be a part of your New Car experience!