Hyundai of Cottonwood

Hyundai of Cottonwood

2090 E Rodeo Dr, Cottonwood, AZ 86326

New 866-983-8918
Used 866-983-8913

We're Better - We'll Prove it!

The Whole Process was Wonderful

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

The whole process was wonderful. My salesman George Benatz was incredible, knowledgeable, and calm. I NEVER felt pressured, and the finance manager was also very accomodating. I was well taken care of and felt I have made the best decision and now I have a super car!! George went out of his way to help me.

Helped me get into a Newer Car

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

They did very very well helping me get into a newer car!

Very Helpful!

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

Kevin Murphy was very helpful and took the time to show me the pros and cons of leasing vs purchasing.

Very Pleased!!

by from Sedona, AZ |

I was pleased with Jeff Muro and all his expertise in the Genesis. He has helpful and pleasant. I will communicate the excellence he showed to my friends and family so they can come here as well!

November 14, 2014

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Lydia. We all enjoyed working with you as well and we thank you for the opportunity to make your car buying experience a memorable one. We strive to be #1 in customer satisfaction!

Best Service Ever!

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

I have been a customer since I bought my Tucson from you in 2011. Everyone at Hyundai of Cottonwood is helpful, polite, and professional. I would like to especially commend Forrest in the service dept. He is all of the above plus totally trust worthy. I have several friends who also deal with him. We all agree that he is a definite asset for your company.

November 11, 2014

Thank you Nancy for continued support since 2011! We really enjoy having Forest as part of our team we always know we can rely on his expertise and input. Hope to meet you the next time you come in.

Great service.

by from Mesa, Az |

The car was as pictured on the cars site. The buying process was smooth and the dealership seemed more interested in customer service than in just making a sales quota . In all, it was a pleasant buying experience. The salesman, Dave Connors, even let my dogs check out the vehicle for height and room.

February 14, 2014

Wow, that is great. We feel the same about Dave as well as all of our employees here. Your kind words will certainly find their way to Dave and everyone here. So glad you took the opportunity to share with us your experience. Now don't forget that on any of your trips up this way our FREE cafe' is open until 2pm Mon-Sat and it's free to all customers all of the time.

Best dealership ever!!

by from Cottonwood, Az |

These guys got me an awesome deal, had me approved fast and even got me a low interest rate!! They are all friendly and take good care of you while your waiting...which isn't long anyway. They even called to follow up to see how my new vehicle is working out for me, making sure that I am 100 percent satisfied. Every car dealership I have ever been to acts like a group of sharks and someone walks on the lot and they're shark bate. I totally did not get this from them whatsoever. They wanted to know what kind of vehicles I like and was very patient in helping find my dream car:)

April 22, 2013

Yes we did LadyWolf and I can't say I have ever seen a better matched customer to a car. Do enjoy your 'dream car', I'm glad we could make this happen for you. Keep us in mind for service and more. It was a pleasure to have been a part of this transaction.

Very Good Experience !

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

We purchased a new Hyundai Elantra. The dealership made us feel very welcome. During negotiation they were at all times professional with a caring mentality. We were able to come to what I consider good terms on the new car price. Plus, we had done our homework on the car we were trading and we received a totally fair value on trade. They offered information up front on rebates and credit coupons. When completing the purchase the dealership personnel offered full tour of the facility, parts and service department and the personnel. The finance manager had our purchase and finance contracts and paperwork completed with NO errors. Our overall experience with this dealer was outstanding. I would recommend giving this dealership a try. We were treated well.

April 22, 2013

Just doing our job Brian. Although I did not meet you personally I am glad our professional staff here took great care of you. Please continue to use us, our service team has years of experience, our body shop is rated one of the best, and our coffee shop makes great coffee and smoothes. Please stop in and visit again.

Very Very Pleased

by from Prescott Valley |

Purchased a used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with 12k miles. When I compared them to other dealers they were priced much less for a Jeep, and the product was in far better condition than anyone else including a nearby Jeep dealer. Sales staff was friendly and I for once I enjoyed buying a vehicle from a dealer. Very Very Pleased and though it was important to share.

April 22, 2013

We greatly appreciate your business and your response. We see it that we're just doing our job. Have a great day.

2006 F-350 King Ranch Diesel

by from Prescott, AZ |

I contacted the dealer, via email, on August 24, 2012. I have not heard a word from them. I included information on my trade-in Re: mileage, amount owed, etc. and gave them my email address and phone number. I have been completely ignored.

February 14, 2014

Not sure how this happened but we accept responsibility and will certainly work that much harder to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. If you should ever feel the need please give us a second chance I'm confident you will have a much better result.

Hyundia of Cottonwood

by from Chandler Az |

I found a 2008 F150 on their web sight made a fair offer and they accepted my offer. I drove approx 130mi and purchased the truck. I recieve 2 keyless entry fobs, when I found one did not word I contacted the salesperson and they asked for number on both fobs I did not have both with me so I called and left several messages for them and did not here back. After about 2 1/2 weeks I contacted the dealer on a Friday and was told that the salesperson that helped me was no longer with them, they were to busy to help me and to call back during the weed I called back on a Wednesday and the person I talked to took my name and number said they would talk to the manager and call back in 10 to 15 minutes, 5 days went by and no return call and still have not hurd back from them. I guess being as I am 130 miles away they don't owe me anything and know that I can't just run by and get help. I will go to a Ford dealer by my home and purchase a fob and have it set to my truck.I am very un happy with the treatment I recieved and would discourage any one from doing business with Hundai of Cottonwood if they are looking for good help after the purchase of a car or truck new or used from this dealer.

February 14, 2014

Wishing we could have connected with you on this issue. We regret having missed an opportunity to satisfy EVERY customer EVERY time. Hopefully you'll give us a second chance where we can prove our processes are much better today. Feel free to contact us if the need should occur.