Hyundai of Cottonwood

2090 E Rodeo Dr, Cottonwood, AZ 86326

New 866-983-8918
Used 888-345-3893
Service 888-238-9827

We're Better - We'll Prove it!

The Whole Process was Wonderful

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

The whole process was wonderful. My salesman George Benatz was incredible, knowledgeable, and calm. I NEVER felt pressured, and the finance manager was also very accomodating. I was well taken care of and felt I have made the best decision and now I have a super car!! George went out of his way to help me.

February 7, 2015

Thank you for your input Donna I will make sure George gets the feedback and comendate him on his solution-based style of helping his customers. We want to change the perception of car dealers. Enjoy your SUPER car!

Most Pleasant and Seamless transaction

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

I just wanted you to know that it was with great pleasure that I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Veloster recently through Kevin Murphy, mainly, with the help of Ulises towards the end of the transaction. I can honestly tell you, this experience with a car dealership, without a doubt, was the most pleasant and seamless transaction I have ever made when buying a car. They were both so professional, and never made me feel pressured or being coerced into a deal that I wasn't sure of. Having been in this situation numerous times now throughout my life, I found it so refreshing, and have recommended Hyundai of Cottonwood to many people since my experience. I would not hesitate to contact Hyundai of Cottonwood in the future if I'm in the market for another vehicle or to recommend them to others. People like Kevin and Ulises are truly the kind of people that will carry Hyundai of Cottonwood through for many years with a wonderful customer service ethic.

Friendly no pressure sales!

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

I loved the service by "Big Jeff" He spent an immense amount of time making sure I found the perfect deal for me. Ulises went above and beyond to get the financing I wanted, and the vehicle I desired. This was the best car shopping experience I've ever had! P.S. we actually bought two vehicles in one week there!

Jeff was very helpful and patient

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

Jeff was very helpful and patient when I was looking for a truck. We enjoyed our experience so much I brought my wife in the following week to buy a Sonata!

Jeff is "The Man!"

by from Clarkdale, AZ |

Jeff is "The Man!" He was honest, clear, and non judgmental. I felt comfortable and my car buying experience was smooth & simple. Thanks for helping me out and my new car is THE BOMB!

I always have a good experience!

by from Camp Verde, AZ |

I always have a good experience with you guys! Always happy with your service! Thanks a bunch.

February 7, 2015

Thank you for your purchase and as always it was great to be of service to you! Please call us with anything you may need.

I was so happy with my experience!

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

I was so happy with my experience coming in today! Jeff was amazing, handled all my questions and got me into the perfect car for me. I will come back and refer everyone I know that is looking for a new car to Big Jeff, could not be happier!

Helped me get into a Newer Car

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

They did very very well helping me get into a newer car!

February 7, 2015

Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle Maryann and as always we are here to assist you in anything you or your vehicle may need. Thank you for becoming part of our family!

Very Helpful!

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

Kevin Murphy was very helpful and took the time to show me the pros and cons of leasing vs purchasing.

February 7, 2015

At Hyundai of Cottonwood we feel it's our obligation to go over the different ways to you can acquire a new vehicle so you can make the best decision posibble for your needs. Thank you for your feedback.

Very Pleased!!

by from Sedona, AZ |

I was pleased with Jeff Muro and all his expertise in the Genesis. He has helpful and pleasant. I will communicate the excellence he showed to my friends and family so they can come here as well!

November 14, 2014

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Lydia. We all enjoyed working with you as well and we thank you for the opportunity to make your car buying experience a memorable one. We strive to be #1 in customer satisfaction!

Best Service Ever!

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

I have been a customer since I bought my Tucson from you in 2011. Everyone at Hyundai of Cottonwood is helpful, polite, and professional. I would like to especially commend Forrest in the service dept. He is all of the above plus totally trust worthy. I have several friends who also deal with him. We all agree that he is a definite asset for your company.

November 11, 2014

Thank you Nancy for continued support since 2011! We really enjoy having Forest as part of our team we always know we can rely on his expertise and input. Hope to meet you the next time you come in.