Hyundai of Cottonwood

2090 E Rodeo Dr, Cottonwood, AZ 86326

New 866-983-8918 New866-983-8918
Used 888-345-3893 Used888-345-3893
Service 888-238-9827 Service 888-238-9827

We're Better - We'll Prove it!

The Whole Process was Wonderful

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

The whole process was wonderful. My salesman George Benatz was incredible, knowledgeable, and calm. I NEVER felt pressured, and the finance manager was also very accomodating. I was well taken care of and felt I have made the best decision and now I have a super car!! George went out of his way to help me.

February 7, 2015

Thank you for your input Donna I will make sure George gets the feedback and comendate him on his solution-based style of helping his customers. We want to change the perception of car dealers. Enjoy your SUPER car!

Quick and Excellent Service

by from Cottonwood, Az |

The service was excellent, quick, and very reasonable prices.

Such a good job we have purchased 3 vehicles!

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

Jeff Muro at Hyundai of Cottonwood did such a good job we have purchased 3 vehicles from him in the last 2 months! I Highly recommend Jeff and Hyundai of Cottonwood to all my friends and business associates.

January 14, 2016

We appreciate all your business Mr. Perez and all the referrals you send us. Thanks again for being part of the Hyundai of Cottonwood family!

Very Happy with the Service!

by from Cottonwood, az |

Good! Very happy with the service. My sales person was Kevin Murphy.

January 14, 2016

Thank you for the comment Mr. Lloyd, our goal is for all of our customer's to be completely satisfied and the only way we truly know that is buy your feedback.

Very Helpful

by from Clarkdale, AZ |

Big John was/is very helpful with showing me all I was interested in. Enjoyed all you had to offer!

January 14, 2016

Thank you for your comment Mr. Reese we are all very happy you got to see everything you were interested in. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, see you next time!

Absolutely The Best In Town!!

by from Camp Verde, Az |

This is the best dealership in town. From the time I walked on to the premises I was welcomed with friendly service. The employees are very knowledgeable and not the normal "pushy" salesman. I was very satisfied with my overall experience here and I LOVE LOVE my new car. Special thanks to Big John he handled everything for me! He is awesome!!! Everyone go there and see him!!! Keep up the good work!

Most Pleasant and Seamless transaction

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

I just wanted you to know that it was with great pleasure that I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Veloster recently through Kevin Murphy, mainly, with the help of Ulises towards the end of the transaction. I can honestly tell you, this experience with a car dealership, without a doubt, was the most pleasant and seamless transaction I have ever made when buying a car. They were both so professional, and never made me feel pressured or being coerced into a deal that I wasn't sure of. Having been in this situation numerous times now throughout my life, I found it so refreshing, and have recommended Hyundai of Cottonwood to many people since my experience. I would not hesitate to contact Hyundai of Cottonwood in the future if I'm in the market for another vehicle or to recommend them to others. People like Kevin and Ulises are truly the kind of people that will carry Hyundai of Cottonwood through for many years with a wonderful customer service ethic.

Friendly no pressure sales!

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

I loved the service by "Big Jeff" He spent an immense amount of time making sure I found the perfect deal for me. Ulises went above and beyond to get the financing I wanted, and the vehicle I desired. This was the best car shopping experience I've ever had! P.S. we actually bought two vehicles in one week there!

Jeff was very helpful and patient

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

Jeff was very helpful and patient when I was looking for a truck. We enjoyed our experience so much I brought my wife in the following week to buy a Sonata!

Jeff is "The Man!"

by from Clarkdale, AZ |

Jeff is "The Man!" He was honest, clear, and non judgmental. I felt comfortable and my car buying experience was smooth & simple. Thanks for helping me out and my new car is THE BOMB!