Long-Lewis Ford Of The Shoals

2800 Woodward Ave, Muscle Shoals, AL 35661

great car buying experience!!

by from Florence, Alabama |

2015 VW Passat TDI Awesome experience treated with respect and care as an owner. Special thanks to Ken Pless and his wonderful staff who made my car buying experience a joy and pleasure to become a continued VW Owner.

Excellent service

by from Killen, Alabama |

It was a great car buying experience, again. This is the second fusion I have purchased from long Lewis this year. Woody, Charlie and Richie made the buying process easy and enjoyable. Thanks again to my friends at long Lewis Shoals !

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Muscle Shoals, Al |

This is the third car we have bought at Long Lewis of the Shoals and as always it has been a great experience. Everyone has been courteous, friendly and very professional.

Great service...

by from Tuscumbia, AL |

The experience was great. The is seemed very knowledgeable. Will definitely be back.

great service

by from florence, alabama |

I bought a 2015 mitubtshi lancer...the salesman that assisted me was Matt south. Every part of my service was excellent. I have been to other places to get a car and it took hours and a lot of frustration but long Lewis was very helpful, quick and easy. I would highly recommend long Lewis to everyone I know. Not only does long Lewis help get you into a vehicle bu they make sure it is affordable to their customers. Long Lewis finds the best deals and it is a very warm environment. Thank you for all your help.

Long-Lewis Ford Of The Shoals responded to this review

July 1, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! We hope you have a great day!

Ford Edge

by from Amory, MS |

Was very pleased and satisfied, have leased this car for 2 years and then bought it which I would not do again unless I was going to lease in the future but at the time it helped on my payments, liked the edge so much I have now purchased this car

Best dealership

by from Russellville, AL |

Everyone is always wonderful when I visit Long Lewis.

Mike Carpenter

by from Florence,Al |

Great service, Friendly staff very satisfied with the service... Carolyn Pratt is the best sales person I ever worked with for 20 yrs....

Parts

by from Florence , Alabama |

Took way way to long for the parts to arrive. When they did arrive the car was fixed in a timely matter. Service was great the staff was friendly just the parts area needs work. Over all good

Long-Lewis Ford Of The Shoals responded to this review

June 25, 2015

I apologize for the delay in getting your parts. I appreciate your patience as well as your willingness to leave us a great review despite the time it took for your parts to arrive. Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions or concerns. I can be reached through e-mail at Dustin.Box@LongLewis.net or by phone at 256.386.7800 ext 2215. Thank you and have a great day!

Fair people; Fair Price

by from M'boro, TN |

I found your dealership online at VW.com when I was searching for a 2015 Classic Beetle Convertible. All I did was click on a little "GetQuoteNow" button, and whammo! Here I am reviewing Long-Lewis dealership! My experience was so good, I kept waiting for "the other shoe to drop." It never did! The folks on the internet team who were my first experience with the dealership were kind, great communicators, and never pushy. They were the folks who made me decide to seriously consider you guys even though you were 120 miles away. Then came Chapman Porter. He was the perfect salesman for me. He was laid back, never pushy, but persistent in a helpful, informative way. He assured me he could find the car I wanted, have a backup camera installed (which was a must-have for me), and even deliver the car to me. Most of my business was done with Chapman, and he assured me of a fair price on my trade-in and a fair price on the new car. I got both. I ended up driving to Florence where David Jordan helped me with the final details in a sunny, positive way. He made sure everything was ready for me when I drove down, showed me the ropes on my new car, and helped finalize the paperwork. He was a super-nice guy who I will be recommending to folks I know who might want a new car at a great price. Thanks, Long-Lewis folks, for making my experience a positive one!