Kurtis Chevrolet Inc

Service 866-906-0144

Higher Standards.......Exceeding expectations

Great buying experience!

by from Morehead City, NC |

I want to compliment Pat Brennan and Brian McCoury on the process of buying my Cruze. Not knowing exactly what type of vehicle I wanted at the time, Brian let me drive a couple of cars to check them out and answered all of my questions and concerns with lots of patience and did not make me feel uncomfortable at any time. After the decision was made to purchase my new Cruze, Pat Brennan walked me through the paperwork and myriad details pertaining to signing and finalizing the purchase. Since then, I have had my car serviced twice for scheduled service times and they pick up my car, leave me one to drive and then when I pick up my car it is bright & shiny because they have washed and cleaned it while servicing it. What more could you ask for in dealing with an automobile dealership and their sales staff.

I highly recommend Kurtis Chevy and Pat!

by from Havelock, nc |

I can't even begin to describe the high level of customer service we received from Pat and all the guys here at Kurtis. I'm so pleased with the way they took care of me and my family. They went out of their way to help us find the right vehicle that fit my growing families needs. Pat Brennan is a top notch guy. He really cares and takes interest in what matters to you. From the way he introduced himself, to the snacks, the vehicles he showed us, and the way he guided us through the buying process... I never once felt like I was being sold to. I am actually in sales myself and to walk in somewhere like a car lot and feel like I'm being helped rather than a sales person helping themselves is an incredibly hard thing to find. I would recommend Pat and the whole team at Kurtis to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. You guys rock!

Best car buying experience ever.

by from Swansboro, NC |

I can't say enough good things about Kurtis Chevrolet! This is a team of professionals. After a bad experience at another dealership, Kurtis renewed our enthusiasm in the Chevrolet brand and gave us the best car buying experience we've EVER had. From start to finish, this dealership does it right. EVERYONE we dealt with provided excellent customer service in a no-pressure environment. Thank you Jeff, Jon, Steve and Dave for finding the vehicle we were looking for and making us a deal too good to walk away from... including lifetime service. Kurtis Chevrolet should be your first stop if you're looking for a new car, I know that it is now our "go to" dealership.

awesome service!

by from Havelock, nc |

Overall great experience would recommend and or buy again.

EXCELLENT service

by from Morehead city, NC |

Excellent service all around. Maggie the sales consultant was extremely helpful, kind and very patient throughout the entire process of buying my car.

Great experience as a whole

by from Morehead city, nc |

Maggie krolus was such an awesome sales rep from start to finish she was patient and understanding with me during the entire process. Steve tale worked with my budget to ensure I got the payments that I felt comfortable with. I can't even lie I was so nervous, but he assured me he could me my expectations. Not only did he do that but he far exceeded them . Allan carpenter got us situated with the on star and xm radio ensuring that everything was set up for us before we left.

Easy process

by from Emerald Isle |

It was hard to get them to budge much on the price and they didn't offer much on our trade in but the process was simple and very nice friendly service

awesome experience buying a truck

by from Imperial Mo |

I went to many other dealers and was not impressed but when I came to Kurtis I was made very comfortable by the salesman Nate Robinson. He was confident and knew what he was talking about, took his time, was not pushy like so many others were at other dealers. over all a very good experience I recommend this dealer 100%

Amazing Repair Service!!!

by from Havelock, NC |

Matt, the mechanic, that always works on my car is amazing. The past 2 times he has went above and beyond to fix the persistant problem that my car has. He is really nice and explains to you exactly what is wrong and helps you understand what's going on. He's the best mechanic I've ever dealt with, so when your vehicle needs repaired ask for Matt, he knows his stuff!!

TPavia

by from More head City, NC |

I must admit that I was skeptical when I first arrived on this car lot, but Pat Brennan was a blessing in disguise. Not only did Pat put me in a vehicle that I could afford but he made me feel like my business was important to him. He treated me like my business (purchasing a used vehicle) was just as important as if I were purchasing the newest model that he had to offer. I will DEFINITELY return to Pat for my next vehicle purchase and encourage anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, stop by and see Pat. You won't regret it. :)

Five stars for Kurtis Chevrolet!

by from Grantsboro,NC |

These guys at Kurtis Chevrolet are top notch! Thank you Pat Brennan and Allen Carpenter for making the car buying experience a pleasure. I am so pleased with my new car and the hassle free experience I felt compelled to share my thoughts and sing your praises. I was looking for a new car with all the bells and whistles for a great price and guess what? I GOT IT! I am one happy girl driving the car I really wanted at the price I can truly afford. I am a very happy customer!!