Kurtis Chevrolet Inc

Service 866-906-0144

Higher Standards.......Exceeding expectations

Great buying experience!

by from Morehead City, NC |

I want to compliment Pat Brennan and Brian McCoury on the process of buying my Cruze. Not knowing exactly what type of vehicle I wanted at the time, Brian let me drive a couple of cars to check them out and answered all of my questions and concerns with lots of patience and did not make me feel uncomfortable at any time. After the decision was made to purchase my new Cruze, Pat Brennan walked me through the paperwork and myriad details pertaining to signing and finalizing the purchase. Since then, I have had my car serviced twice for scheduled service times and they pick up my car, leave me one to drive and then when I pick up my car it is bright & shiny because they have washed and cleaned it while servicing it. What more could you ask for in dealing with an automobile dealership and their sales staff.

Exceptional Service

by from Cape Carteret, NC |

From the time I made a phone call, to the time I picked up my vehicle, everyone I came in contact with were extremely professional. Matt Hall kept me informed regarding my vehicle's repairs, when I went to pick the vehicle up everyone I came in contact with was polite and courteous, actually the service department was a nice place to visit. Vehicle repairs are not cheap, but the way I was treated at Kurtis helped ease the pain somewhat. As long as their staff continue to be like they are now, Kurtis has my business from here on out. Thank you very much, Matt and all the staff

Great service. Will buy from them again.

by from Havelock |

We just purchased a Camaro from Kurtis and we enjoyed our experience because 1) Our salesman "Ski" was not pushy (big thing for us), 2)Price was right, 3) They offered a lifetime warranty on the engine/powertrain and 4) Timeliness - once we decided we wanted the car we were not waiting all day to do paperwork. When we go to buy our next vehicle Kurtis will be first on our list. Thanks again Kurtis.

Parts and Service do it right

by from Carteret Co, NC |

Matt in the Service dept and Marissa (sp?) in Parts really take care of their customers. I'm in the auto business myself and occasionally have to get some dealer-only parts. The folks in the parts dept there at Kurtis are exceptional. Very professional and prices are very fair. My wife also gets her vehicle serviced there. Matt takes the extra time to see that everything is done on time and at a fair price. When we purchase our next Chevy, they will continue to get our business in those 2 depts.

Great Dealer, Great New Truck

by from Wilson, NC |

Great job Jon Ski! Love this new truck you got me in. Chris

Kurtis Chevrolet Inc responded to this review

March 3, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We will pass them to Jon!

Best Buying Experience I've Ever Had

by from Marshallberg, NC |

Great crew at Kurtis Chevrolet. I bought a 2015 Silverado. The entire process was very comfortable- dare I say even fun! There was no pressure or rush, no hidden agenda- just a real effort to help me find what I needed. It was an honest and open process- very comfortable.

Kurtis Chevrolet Inc responded to this review

March 6, 2015

Thank you John! We strive to make every transaction as transparent as yours!

Excellent car buying experience

by from New Bern , NC |

Best dealership I have ever dealt with in over 40 years of car buying experience. Maggie is awesome!!!!!

Harris

by from New Bern, NC |

I would like to leave a few comments about my buying experience at Kurtis Chevrolet. I must say that I was impressed. The show room, and sales area are very clean and orderly. Everything is set up for customer convenience. I was even offered beverages on several occasions. My salesman, Jon Ski, and the Finance Manager, Allen, were awesome. I have never been treated better by a car dealership. The icing on the cake - I never expected the lifetime warranty. I definitely recommend Kurtis Chevrolet as a fine place to buy a new or used vehicle.

Great service!

by from Morehead City, NC |

I've always hated shopping for cars, but Nate Robinson changed that forever! I can't say enough! I went to several car dealerships and they didn't listen to what I was looking for. I asked my husband if we could try Kurtis Chevrolet. We were immediately greeted by Nate who was very professional. I told him exactly what I was looking for in a used car. I had a long list of must haves. He patiently listened to me and said he had the car I was looking for and he was absolutely right! He joined my husband and me on a trial drive and I fell in love with the car. This car was made just for me. My husband suggested that I look at other models, not to fall in love with first car I test drove, but it was too late. I asked my husba nd what he felt was lacking in the car, and he said nothing was. We bought the car, and Nate made it the easiest transaction I've ever ha d. I'm so impressed with Nate because he truly listened to jwhat I wanted and matched me with the best car ever! I tell all my friends to go see Nate at Kurtis Chevrolet. Oh, I get weekly free car washes to keep my baby looking good! Each time I drive my new to me car, I fall further in love. When you go to Kurtis Chevrolet, look for Nate Robinson! He listens and does the hard work for you!

I highly recommend Kurtis Chevy and Pat!

by from Havelock, nc |

I can't even begin to describe the high level of customer service we received from Pat and all the guys here at Kurtis. I'm so pleased with the way they took care of me and my family. They went out of their way to help us find the right vehicle that fit my growing families needs. Pat Brennan is a top notch guy. He really cares and takes interest in what matters to you. From the way he introduced himself, to the snacks, the vehicles he showed us, and the way he guided us through the buying process... I never once felt like I was being sold to. I am actually in sales myself and to walk in somewhere like a car lot and feel like I'm being helped rather than a sales person helping themselves is an incredibly hard thing to find. I would recommend Pat and the whole team at Kurtis to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. You guys rock!

Best car buying experience ever.

by from Swansboro, NC |

I can't say enough good things about Kurtis Chevrolet! This is a team of professionals. After a bad experience at another dealership, Kurtis renewed our enthusiasm in the Chevrolet brand and gave us the best car buying experience we've EVER had. From start to finish, this dealership does it right. EVERYONE we dealt with provided excellent customer service in a no-pressure environment. Thank you Jeff, Jon, Steve and Dave for finding the vehicle we were looking for and making us a deal too good to walk away from... including lifetime service. Kurtis Chevrolet should be your first stop if you're looking for a new car, I know that it is now our "go to" dealership.