Kurtis Chevrolet Inc

Service 866-906-0144

Higher Standards.......Exceeding expectations

Great buying experience!

by from Morehead City, NC |

I want to compliment Pat Brennan and Brian McCoury on the process of buying my Cruze. Not knowing exactly what type of vehicle I wanted at the time, Brian let me drive a couple of cars to check them out and answered all of my questions and concerns with lots of patience and did not make me feel uncomfortable at any time. After the decision was made to purchase my new Cruze, Pat Brennan walked me through the paperwork and myriad details pertaining to signing and finalizing the purchase. Since then, I have had my car serviced twice for scheduled service times and they pick up my car, leave me one to drive and then when I pick up my car it is bright & shiny because they have washed and cleaned it while servicing it. What more could you ask for in dealing with an automobile dealership and their sales staff.

awesome experience buying a truck

by from Imperial Mo |

I went to many other dealers and was not impressed but when I came to Kurtis I was made very comfortable by the salesman Nate Robinson. He was confident and knew what he was talking about, took his time, was not pushy like so many others were at other dealers. over all a very good experience I recommend this dealer 100%

Amazing Repair Service!!!

by from Havelock, NC |

Matt, the mechanic, that always works on my car is amazing. The past 2 times he has went above and beyond to fix the persistant problem that my car has. He is really nice and explains to you exactly what is wrong and helps you understand what's going on. He's the best mechanic I've ever dealt with, so when your vehicle needs repaired ask for Matt, he knows his stuff!!

TPavia

by from More head City, NC |

I must admit that I was skeptical when I first arrived on this car lot, but Pat Brennan was a blessing in disguise. Not only did Pat put me in a vehicle that I could afford but he made me feel like my business was important to him. He treated me like my business (purchasing a used vehicle) was just as important as if I were purchasing the newest model that he had to offer. I will DEFINITELY return to Pat for my next vehicle purchase and encourage anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, stop by and see Pat. You won't regret it. :)

Five stars for Kurtis Chevrolet!

by from Grantsboro,NC |

These guys at Kurtis Chevrolet are top notch! Thank you Pat Brennan and Allen Carpenter for making the car buying experience a pleasure. I am so pleased with my new car and the hassle free experience I felt compelled to share my thoughts and sing your praises. I was looking for a new car with all the bells and whistles for a great price and guess what? I GOT IT! I am one happy girl driving the car I really wanted at the price I can truly afford. I am a very happy customer!!

Best New Car Experience Ever !!!

by from Beaufort, NC |

I have had a really first-class experience buying my new car. I have not purchased a new one for a long time, didn?t know what I was missing. All the terrible stories that I have heard about buying new cars did not occur at Kurtis Chevrolet. Quite the contrary! I was treated with respect and courtesy from the very start. No pressure or crazy tactics. Just good honest straight dealings from the first hand shake. Pat Brennan was my salesperson. He took all the time I needed to comprehend the new car and all new options available, particularly if you haven?t had one in a while. Pat was informative and patient with me and answered every question quickly and honestly. Pat was the most excellent salesperson I have ever had the privilege of using. The company and each and every member of the staff were outstanding. I can highly recommend Kurtis Chevrolet to buy a car. Oh yea, I have had the good fortune of using the service department and the experience also has been first class and extremely prompt and courteous. If you need to buy an automobile new or used or need service this is the place.

Excellent service...quick and friendly

by from Swansboro, NC |

We have bought many cars over the years. This was the easiest and most seamless purchase we have ever made. We had done our "homework" prior to coming in, and the salesman, Pat Brennan, knew his stuff. He was helpful, courteous, and personable, but not pushy at all. That is the kind of sales experience I like! The financial part of the deal was quick and painless, as well. I highly recommend Kurtis Chevrolet, above all other Chevrolet dealers in the area. Thank you for the GREAT experience, Pat and Kurtis!

Great Experience and Customer Service

by from Newport, NC |

Jeff Cannon was very helpful and listened to the qualifications we were looking for in a car and matched us with the perfect vehicle for us. He was great to work with and was very respectful of our opinions and wishes. We are grateful for our experience with Jeff Cannon at Kurtis Chevrolet Inc.

Amazing Staff, Great Facility, Awesome Experience!

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I can't begin to say how great of an experience I just had with the folks at Kurtis Chevrolet. From start to finish I was treated with the utmost respect in a very relaxed environment. I couldn't have asked for a better salesman in Pat Brennan, who told me car-buying should be fun not stressful, and "we're going to do our best to make it fun for you." Pat went above and beyond that in making sure I understood everything about the buying process as well as personally finding every possible rebate and incentive he could. They even offered me WELL above what my trade was worth just to get me into a new Silverado. I was so impressed at how helpful their entire staff was especially their finance guy Steve, who really went to bat for me in order to find me the best possible deal on a new truck. I more than appreciate everything the people at Kurtis did for me throughout the entire process, they definitely have a customer for life!

Good people to deal with

by from Alburgh, VT |

Bryan McCoury was a great salesman to deal with. He answered my questions promptly, honestly and the communication was excellent, which was extremely important because I was purchasing a car in North Carolina from my home in Vermont. What would seem like a difficult process was very smooth thanks to the efforts of Bryan and the rest of the Kurtis staff. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you.

No Pressure Sales.....

by from Morehead City, NC |

I will have to say that this was the best buying experience that I have ever had. Dean Wagaman and his sales staff are ?top notch? especially Jeff Cannon. He went out of his way to stay late 2 nights to be able to accommodate us in making the purchase of our Tahoe. He explained all of the options of the vehicle very well and made it so easy to understand. And you know, the service didn?t stop after signing the paperwork. I have had 3 follow phone calls and 2 emails from Jeff making sure that we were happy with the vehicle and overall experience. Again great folks at Kurtis Chevrolet and great buying experience?.