Kurtis Chevrolet Inc

Used 866-688-8513
Service 866-906-0144

New Car Purchases

by from Morehead City, NC |

I have purchased 2 new Chevrolet Sonics in the past year from Kurtis Chevrolet with Pat Brennan being my sales representative. Pat and all the staff at Kurtis Chevrolet made me feel like family and welcomed me by name every time I have been in the dealership. Pat is very easy to talk to, he worked with me to get the car I wanted with the accessories I wanted and at a price I could easily affort. He, in fact, was my sales rep for both cars and I would ask for him the next time I buy a car. He makes buying cars a pleasure, not stressful!

Fantastic service and sales departments

by from Havelock, NC |

Great sales and service. Look forward to visiting just to see staff. Highly recommend if looking for vehicle or need service.

Great Place to buy a vehicle

by from Morehead City, NC |

I am now using my third vehicle I purchased from Kurtis. They always have matched or beaten the best price for a vehicle I could find in our region. I am even taking my Cadillac to them for service. This is the second Cadillac they have kept serviced for me. They are courteous, concerned, and extremely helpful. You will not want for assistance. Someone will be trying to satisfy your needs the entire time you are there. I usually wait on my vehicle because the experience is so pleasant. I used to own a Mercedes, purchased from a Raleigh dealer. I always thought their waiting area was very nice. But, truly, it did not compare with the amenities available at Kurtis. You will not be disappointed dealing with Kurtis Chev, in the sales area or in service.

The best car buying expereance i have ever had!!!!

by from newport,nc. |

The dealership is so nice and all the people ask all the time if you need anything they give you computers to use,tv,play areas for kids just a nice family atmosphere every one is all ways smiling i cant say enough great things about kurtis chevrolet i have bought two cars there and had the same great time with each purchuse they really care about the customer

Good honest dealership

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I'm pleased to say that Jon Ski is one of the best dealers I've worked with in a long time. Not only is he honest but his bottom line is not about filling his pockets. As a former sales manager he was able to get me a great deal on past vehicles. If he can't help you find the vehicle you're looking for, he'll give you the information you need to make sure you get the best price available.

great service and beautiful facility

by from morehead city, nc |

When i went there looking for a vehicle to trade my honda for a tahoe, my sales person jonski put my needs before his and whenever i purchase any vehicles it will always be at kurtis chevrolet with jonski. I had a wonderful experience there.

My experiences with Kurtis Chevrolet

by from Beaufort, N.C. |

I have purchased my last 4 vehicles from Kurtis Chevrolet. The entire staff there are very friendly and eager to assit you in any way possible. My latest purchase was due to a medical situation and everyone from the owner on down went out of their way to make this purchase possible. My salesmans name was Jon Ski. Jon is not a pushy salesman and listens to what your needs in a vehicle are. He then does anything he can to find the best vehicle suited for you. By the time you leave Jon will not only be your salesman but also your friend. If you go to Kurtis ask for Jon and tell him Terry sent you. The service department personel are friendly and knowledgeable. Rest assured the next vehicle I purchase will be from Kurtis Chevrolet.

They are the best and friendliest around

by from Morehead City, NC |

Have been using the service department since 2005. I have a vehicle with 279000 miles that I will not hesitate to take across country and Kurtis has been the sole maintenance sourse. All the efforts to please has been unreal. Ask for Colin when you go to service.