Lancaster Motor Co

1616 Charlotte Hwy Us 521, Lancaster, SC 29720

1 of 1 review

UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from Lancaster S.C. |

I entered the dealership with a simple service request with excellent customer service from Mr. Willie. I purchased the parts at the dealership first with excellent customer service from Mr. Butch. The repair that was performed looked well until later on that day I had to make sharp turns on my left and right side. At first I thought it was something totally different until I remembered that I just had my vehicle serviced and the service that was provided was causing the problem. I immediately called them on the same day. I spoke with the lady over the service department and explained to her the problem along with my name and number. Her response was that she will have someone to contact me as soon as possible. It is now five days past and no one have contacted me yet. I called and spoke with another lady who is now (they say) is over the service department. I explained to her the problem along with my name and number and her response was: It was brought to her attention and that was all. OMG..

Lancaster Motor Co responded to this review

December 24, 2015

Hello and we're sorry to hear about this experience as we aim to follow up with all of our customers' requests and needs. We would be happy to work with you in ensuring your satisfaction in your repair. Please give us a call at 803-283-4118 and our team provide us with any extra details that you can and we'll be happy to help you wherever possible. Your happiness and trust in our team is important to us and we hope to hear from you soon.