Brad Francis Chevrolet

377 Emilio Lopez Rd Nw, Los Lunas, NM 87031

Used 505-866-3000

Great Service Team....!

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

I am a proud owner of a 2008 Chevrolet Silverado Truck, which I purchased from Brad Francis Chevrolet (new). Although I initially started to take my truck to another location for the standard oil change, I never felt the personal touch and treatment given by "them". When I received an email from Todd Henry's office, I decided to see what Brad Francis had to offer. I will confirm that although the costs for a standard oil change was a just bit higher, the "care and service" was what I valued more! I recently took my truck in, on two occasions, due to "faulty" oil filters and the maintenance team was eager to assist and apologize for my inconvenience for bringing the truck in for separate replacements. Moreover, I recently took my truck in for a rear brake set replacement and once again, received the courteous and professional service I have come to understand Brad Francis of having...no matter who assisted me! I am totally "more" than satisfied with your specific Service Team and will continue to request their assistance as long as I own this truck and any further truck I may choose to purchase again from this dealership! My appreciation to all on your Service Team that assisted me...from the Manager (Todd), the Order Writers (Jacob, Rick, and others), and lastly, the Mechanic who replaced the brakes (Rafael)! Good Job Guys! Stay diligent....! Sincerely yours, 'Owner of a Brad Francis Silverado Truck'

cars byuing

by from albuquerque nm |

best darn buying exp iv ever had id do it agean try to match it ho ho

Never Again

by from Albuquerque, NM |

SORRY we purchased a car at Brad Francis Chevrolet. Staff did not follow through. They damaged the paint on the hood of the car during the detailing of it and would not fix it. Along with damaging the paint job during detailing the new car, they did not get all the glue off of the paint or clean up the inside of the car. The door panels where covered with what ever they used to tint the windows. Had to take it somewhere else to get the starch repaired and spent the better part of the day cleaning the car. The lack of respect and professionalism shown by the staff at the dealership was disappointing and offensive. The General Manager made us feel like we were in the principals office. Would not recommend this dealer to my worst enemy.

Never Again

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

Purchased a car there and the staff did follow through on anything. We had to talk to the General Manager who was not nice at all. Will never go back and have been telling anybody who will listen to stay away.

Service department is awesome!

by from Los Lunas, NM |

We bought our 2014 malibu a few months ago. The dealer is great on follow up and follow through, a quality that is lacking at other dealerships we have done business with. All the staff is courteous and professional.