Parker Cadillac

Used 877-468-9801
Service 877-612-4903

Parker Cadillac of Little Rock, Arkansas

by from Sherwood, Arkansas |

Buying a vehicle from Parker Cadillac was a great experience. They treat you as a very valuable customer and tend to all your car buying needs. I was able to test drive the vehicle I was looking for and the salesperson showed me many of the features of the vehicle which made the car that much more valuable and definitely something I was looking for. They gave me a fair trade-in value for my vehicle and made the deal happen pretty quickly and easily. I highly recommend Parker Cadillac and will certainly send my friends their way. Thank you.

Best buying experience

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I've purchased a lot of cars and I recently traveled to Little Rock to purchase a used CTS-V. The car was just as described and the salesman completed everything before I got there. They picked me up from the airport, I looked over the car and drove it and it literally took 5 minutes to complete the purchase (fastest time I've ever had). The sales staff was very friendly and I wouldn't hesitate one second to recommend them to anyone.

GREAT SERVICE

by from LITTLE ROCK, AR |

Everyone at the dealership was nice and very helpful, I do feel that I am an important customer when i visit the dealership.

Customer Service at Parker Cadillac

by from No Little Rock AR |

I enjoyed the time and the show of concern from Margie. I even mentioned to her about someone parking upon my car and it needed to be buffed off and she told me she would have the guys take care of it when I came back in. Makes me feel good to have a shop I can depend on to take care of my needs.

Parker Personnel Act As Business Magnet

by from Little Rock, AR |

The professional and customer friendly atmosphere and demeanor of Parker personnel stimulates interest in Parker products and services. In addition, agents and management appear to go above and beyond the expected to ensure customer satisfaction and to demonstrate gratitude for the opportunity to serve.

Service Center

by from Little Rock, AR |

They are continuing their standard of excellence! But even if their standard happened to be lower than it is, customers would still be drawn to the Service Center because of the extremely friendly and helpful staff members.

Purchase of Our first Cadillac

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

Our experience at Parker Cadillac could not have been better. Mr Jeff Thornton was very patient, courteous, and understanding of our desires. Jeff was very much a gentleman and thorough on every question we had. We did not feel pressured at all but welcomed by all at Parker Cadillac. We have found our new car dealership! Sincerely, Brett Johnson

Great people!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Service personnel are very friendly and professional. You know that when you get your vehicle back from them, it will be in great shape!

Water problem in the interior

by from Pine Bluff, Arkansas |

I experienced a very disconcerting problem with water accummulating on the front and back passenger sides of the vehicle. Understand that the vehicle was purchased new in 2008 and registers a little over 41,000 miles. The problem was diagnosed and corrected in a few days; however the 2013 CTS loaner helped with the comfort while waiting. I appreciate very much the attention and care of Steve McKinnie in the service department.

In A Class by themselves, Parker Cadillac

by from SHerwood, Arkansas |

I purchased my very first cadillac from Parker, and I must say the exsprience and services provided before, during and after the Sale, in my opinion could not possibly be surpassed!! They are a class act, and as I said in my heading, in a class all to themselves.

Great services!

by from little rock,ar |

Great service!Gratful to Margie walker great service!!