Edd Kirby's Adventure Chevrolet Chrysler Jeep

1501 W Walnut Ave, Dalton, GA 30720

New 877-658-2981 New877-658-2981
Used 866-598-8376 Used866-598-8376
Service 866-954-5865 Service 866-954-5865

The Best Value and Experience on the Web!

Very Easy and Stress Free!!

by from Ringgold, GA |

We had an excellent buying experience at Edd Kirby's Adventure dealership when we bought our new Jeep Compass. The sales rep, Donnie King, was very helpful, nice, and great to work with. Actually, there was no "work" to it. It was a very easy, stress-free experience. We are both retired and do a lot of necessary coming and going related to our pre-K age grandson and also keep him in the afternoon until his parents get off work, so our time is limited. Donnie was able to work around our busy schedule. He also had the finance manager, Brian Considine, see if he could get us an even lower finance rate than we could obtain from my husband's credit union. Brian did find us an even lower rate so we got a brand new vehicle at an excellent finance rate. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a new or used vehicle, and would also recommend both Donnie King and Brian Considine. They both are exceptional. Thanks for making things so easy!

Exceptional

by from Dalton , Ga |

My husband and I decided back in October to trade off our 2011 Dodge Calibur, there is many dealerships in the surrounding area and really didn't know where to start . I decided to save time to start at Adventure in Dalton Ga where we live then if need be branch out from there. I have always been a Toyota person that's mostly all I have owned , my husband isn't so picky . I knew I wanted a Toyota Honda or Nissan , so on a whim I filled out the credit app on the web sight , with in minutes I had a email to schedule a time to come look around . The next day we went in and met with Brian Webb , I told him what I was looking for and almost immediately found a black Nissan Sentra the process went smooth and timely and with in a few hours we was driving my new car home . Fast forward two months later , a couple days ago we decided to try to trade my husbands 2012 Dodge Aventure we still owed quite a bit on it and I wasn't so sure we would have any luck , also had negative equity in the car , I thought it might be hopeless . Boy was I pleasantly wrong ...I again went online went in the next day again dealt with Brian Webb , awesome amazing salesman he stayed positive kept us positive and pulled out all the stops , yesterday two days after starting the process my husband got a car he loves a 2015 brand new Chevy Sonic . And we ended up with cheaper payments than we was paying before , Adventure and Brian Webb has earned our business for many many years to come . They keep everything light and upbeat , they work in a timely manner everyone is super friendly , and they can make what seems like the impossible possible . And Brian Webb is a exceptional salesman top notch .

Lizz quintero

by from Dalton ga |

Where do I start!! Hands down to are "saleswoman" lizz@adventurecars.com we recommend her she was beyond friendly and very patience with us when we was buying are 2016 jeep cherokee she walked thru everything even setting up my phone in the Cherokee.. Adventure was clean everyone there was really nice it's not you're typical car dealership where everyone is up tight and pushy with lies.. we got a great deal that no one around the north Georgia area was able to do.. including chattanooga tn.. they have great incentives like we got 2 years on oil changes that most places u go to you don't get all that unless u pay for it.. if I could I would give adventure a 10 plus..

BEST CAR DEALERSHIP EVER!!

by from Chatsworth, GA |

I just purchased my first brand new car EVER!! And, WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE it was!! My sales rep. , Brian Webb, not only found me the BEST POSSIBLE DEAL EVER, but he was kind and respectful! Brian Webb is a REAL asset to this company! If you're in the market for a new car, take my advice and GO TO ADVENTURE CARS, DALTON, GA 30720 for your new, or used, car needs! I gained not only a brand new wonderful car, but a new friend in my sales rep., as well! Thank-you so much Brian Webb, and Adventure Cars, Dalton, GA 30720!!!

The most pleasant experience. ...

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I'm really not one to write reviews, but the experience I had at Adventure Cars was absolutely exceptional ! We we greeted by Renee Martin and she was the last person we saw as left. We were not shuffled from 1 person to another, she was with us from start to finish. She listened to us. That in itself is quite rare commodity a car dealership! ? She went the extra mile to ensure we got the best deal available! You can rest assure when it's time to get another, I will be returning to Adventure to see Renee!

Donnie King: A Great Salesman to work with

by from Dalton, GA |

Our buying experience at Ed Kirby's Adventure in Dalton was very good. Our Salesman: Donnie King was extremely helpful. He answered our questions and showed us any of the vehicles we expressed interest in. We finally ended up with a really great 2015 Jeep Compass. We are very happy with our new vehicle and Donnie King made that possible! We highly recommend Donnie King as an excellent person to help anyone looking for a new or used car.

Amazing sales personnel

by from Etowah. Tennessee |

We had Shawn martin as our salesman. We went to buy a jeep wrangler but intstead we end up getting a Jeep Cherokee. We had some trouble with the one we bought and he went above and beyond to make it right and to make us happy. I highly recommend asking for Shawn martin when you go.

Great service!

by from dalton ga |

Our salesperson David Lopez got us the exact truck we wanted. It was all a smooth transaction. Definitely recommend!!!

Fantastic Buying Experience

by from Dalton GA |

I have used Ed Kirby's service department in the past and was well pleased with the service from them.Rick Patton and his team are top notch. On 02/28/2015 I went in to purchase a used vehicle.I cannot thank LaDale "Hollywood" Howell enough for making the buying process such a pleasure."Hollywood" is knowledgeable and very accommodating but never pushy. I highly recommend this dealership based on customer service,knowledge,quality of inventory and service.

Great Experience with Sales Rep David Crowley

by from Dalton, GA |

I bought my Chevrolet, Spark on Valentines day and David Crowley was the person that I bought the car from. David was a very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful Sales Representative. I have never had such a dealership be as nice and helpful as this experience. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and would highly recommend that they speak to David Crowley when they go in to buy or look at vehicles. David even was so kind as to offer to go out into the freezing cold rain to help me remove my stuff from my car I traded in to my new one. Thanks David!!! A +++++