Chatsworth Ford

2790 US-76, Chatsworth, GA 30705

Used 706-695-6701 Used 706-695-6701

Great place to buy a Ford

by from Dalton, GA |

Chatsworth Ford is far and above the best place I have found to buy a Ford in the Chattanooga TN to Rome GA area. They are honest and upfront about financing and have offered me a fair trade in each time I have returned to purchase a vehicle. I have shopped around each time and every time they were able to beat any other dealership's offer. The only complaint that I could have is that their inventory is not a big as some other dealerships and that their service dept is closed on Saturdays currently. (It would be alot more friendly for the customer if they were closed one or 1/2 day during the week and open on Sat. in my opinion.) The inventory size isnt really a huge deal as they have always been willing to work with other dealerships to locate anything I wanted down to the exact features. I have always felt like going there you are treated like a person and not like a $. If I see anyone I have dealt with in the past outside of the dealership they always speak to me and my family and always know our name. Service like that is hard to find nowadays.

Chatsworth Ford responded to this review

August 18, 2014

Thank you for your Review Stu! Enjoy your cookies and coffee mugs! Check out our Owner Advantage Program during your next service visit!

Happy customer

by from Benton |

Thanks chatsworth ford for making it right i greatly appreciate your concern for happy customers i will be honored to use you as my dealer for great satisfaction. Be Blessed. ....

Not a happy customer

by from Benton,TN |

On 11-5-2015 my truck was missing while idling and would sputter when accelerating so i took it to Chatsworth ford who inspected and diagnosed the problem said it was my intake leaking water on to the #5plug. Amber in service asured me that i may or may not need the inake it may just have a blowed intake gasket. So she told me 1300 dollars was what i would be charged for there service and asured me it would fix the problem. Intake,intake gasket,new plugs,2 new coil packs,thermostat, thermostat gasket. I picked my truck up on 11-6-2015 and i had the same problem i did when i took it there.i called and told amber it was doing the same thing she said o you may have some more coil packs gone bad.so i took it to an auto parts store that i barley made it to because of the sputtering it was worse than it was when i took it. They hooked it up on a computer told me it was my #7 coil pack not firing i bought the coil pack put it on myself and the problem was solved took it back to reset the alarm. I was charged for a job that was supposed to fix my truck but it didn't i fixed.

Great Customer Service at Chatsworth Ford

by from Dalton, GA |

By far the best customer service I've received at a car dealership. From the friendly sales staff to the business manager, Chatsworth Ford is a top notch dealer that I would recommend to friends and family. Deven Bradford did an excellent job explaining the vehicle features, and even followed up a few days after my purchase to ensure I was satisfied with my F150. A down to earth approach to customer service without the typical high pressure sales pitch. I highly recommend Chatsworth Ford.

Out of Town Buyer

by from Chicago |

Just a note to say thanks for the great service you gave on selling me a CPO Flex. If we had more sales people in Illinois like Cory Sims, I think everyone would drive a new car. It was a pleasure doing business with all of you at Chatsowrth Ford. Thanks Again!

Great buying experiece

by from Chatsworth |

Very kind, notpressured into buying. Felt like I know them for years.

Family Business

by from Chatsworth, GA |

Sales person Jimmy Wilbanks was most professional and made my wife and myself feel at ease and right at home. Roger Hobbs also made us feel comfortable with the financing. The folks at Chatsworth Ford seems to be one big happy family!

customer service

by from chatsworth |

I was able to get exactly what I wanted at Chatsworth Ford. The people are very friendly and had great customer service. I will give them as much business as I can!

Hannah Saylors

by from Chatsworth |

Service was great. They made me feel comfortable and I was happy with the end result. I would recommend anyone to go with Chatsworth Ford.

JHuffman

by from Chatsworth |

Great service! Chatsworth Ford is the best place to buy a car. Corey Sims was awesome.