McClary Ford

1104 US Hwy 72 E, Athens, AL 35611

Awesome Buying Experience!

by from Athens, Alabama |

An awesome buying experience. We went to see the car one day and went back and purchased the next day. There was no high pressure and nothing to make you leave feeling all icky, which is how I felt after visiting some of the dealerships in Huntsville. When you do go, be sure to visit Max a/k/a Santa Claus and tell him Michelle Payne sent you. You won't be sorry! :-)

Great service!!

by from Elkmont, Al. |

Great service department and overall great dealership. The whole staff is always very helpful .

Ford Fusion 2016

by from Athens, Al. 35614 |

We bought the Ford Fusion 2016 and it is very nice. Drives really good and love the red color. Donna Fago was really so nice and helped us so much she is sweet. She was so helpful.

January 23, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Again, we appreciate your recommendation of McClary Ford, Inc and we hope to be of service again in the future.

great service

by from Athens, Alabama |

I could not be happier with the service I receive from all of your employees.

purchaser

by from Athens, Al |

I know your sales personal aren't there to entertain your customers' but it seems they could show a little more appreciation; by being a little more hospitable!

January 22, 2016

Thanks, Bobby! We're happy to help however possible. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Vehicle Service

by from Athens, AL |

Service continues to use to be excellent for my 2012 Ford Explorer. And yes, I have recommended McClary Ford to my peeps and work mates and will continue to do so.

dont know

by from Athens, Alabama |

I was a little upset going in to get an oil change & tire rotation. The reason was that I had bought a new set of tires from your dealership at 59000 mi. One of my front tires began to make flopping noise. It had flat spots all around the outer edge. I ask had if they been getting rotated at least ever other time that I got an oil change. The had not. At this time I had 92000 mi on my truck. They tell me when I need to service any other part of the truck but how come they don't know to rotate my tires every other oil change. The front tires were put on the rear. I hope this helps. These were $400 plus a piece 10 ply tires. They checked the balance at no charge & I appreciated that very much. They said that I needed to remind them when they need rotated. I will try to do that in the future but I shouldn't have to. My other service is always very good.

January 14, 2016

Thanks so much for your honest comments of the team here at McClary Ford, Inc. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to assist you.

Repair

by from Athens , Al |

Excellent in getting in and out on tiime. The Maintance folks very courteous and helpful. Did not have to wait for service.

December 31, 2015

Hi, Milton, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Thanks again for the great review of McClary Ford, Inc!

Owner

by from Hazel Green, Alabama 35750 |

I was pleased with your service but I was lead to believe that I had 4 free oil changes on the owner advantage rewards. It said 4 paid oil changes left. The lady at your dealership said that was 4 paid by me to get a free one but that did say that on the advantage rewards. I was not pleased with that.

Service call

by from Athens, Alabama |

Chris Webster the service advisor is always very helpful and friendly. He was able to squeeze me in for some warranty service on the same day as my appointment for "the works".

December 22, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!