Christenson Chevrolet Inc.

9700 Indianapolis Blvd, Highland, IN 46322

New 888-691-4912
Used 888-702-3683
Service 866-991-5954

You don't have to be treated bad, to get a great deal. Come see why we are better than the rest.

Great Service

by from Munster, IN |

When I was shopping for a car, this was the only dealership that handed me the keys and let me go on my own test drive. I appreciated not having a salesman yapping in my ear the entire time. They made the buying experience a pleasant one! Since buying the car, their service has remained top notch. This past weekend I thought my rear brakes needed replacing, but after inspection I was told they would be fine until my next oil change. I love knowing that I won't have unnecessary work done, just so they can charge me for it! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the new service area is great! I would highly recommend this dealership.

Christenson Chevrolet Inc. responded to this review

July 18, 2013

Thank you Donna. We let our guests steer the pace and style of the purchasing process. We find it makes them more comfortable. As for service, we do not recommend things that are not necessary. We also love our system that gives you a warning of issues and maintenance that will be coming soon. That way you can plan for them instead of being surprised. Thank you again. Jim Schroeder Internet Sales Director here at Christenson Chevrolet

Internet Sales Contact.

by from Des Moines, IA |

Have interest in a used car with limited availability. I live 350 miles from the dealership. Internet contacts have been efficient and business-like. Had quick responses and follow up contacts. Sales rep, Josh, has helped with guidelines appraisal estimate on my trade. He has been helpful and encouraged my business. Impressions from my initial contact are very favorable.

Awesome Service

by from Crown Point, IN |

Jeff Hooker is the best service consultant!!! He is very knowledgeable of vehicles and cares about the customer. Thank you for having such an awesome employee...he is a keeper!!! There service mechanic did a great job and in a very timely matter.

Oil change was a pleasure

by from Highland, IN |

As usual, everything was clean and cheery in the waiting area. I was greeted promptly and did not even have to wait long for my oil change.

Excellent Experience at Christenson Service Dept.

by from Highland, IN |

I have used your Service Dept. now for a few times, for the service and maintenance for both my Chevy Equinox and my Daughters Chevy Cruze. Each experience has been excellent.

Greet service,clian facilities

by from Munster,IN 46321 |

very satisfaction and professional sale.Good job of it thanks.EJ.

Wish I Bought Cars More Often

by from Crown Point, IN |

Probably the best buying experience I've ever had for a large purchase. Brian was more than knowledgable and informative about the vehicles I was considering. He was also able to assist me in getting a great value on my Cruze. I'm very pleased with my decision to use Christenson Chevy for my auto purchase.

Great Service. Nice employees. Pleasant atmosphere

by from Highland, IN |

Not much to tell. Dropped off the night before for routine service. Received call before Noon that it was ready for pickup. All requests and checks were addressed.

Great staff

by from Highland In |

Bill the service manager was very warm and friendly. The entire staff were polite and made me feel at home.

Christenson Chevrolet

by from Highland, IN |

Ken Anderson couldn't have been better. He was very attentive and helpful. I was in and out and was given exactly what I was looking for.

GREAT

by from Highland,IN. |

Car was ready 18 min. before I thought it would be.Must say this past yr. is great since you expanded the waiting room.NEW coffee machine too! I might stop by just for the coffee.....maybe a doughnut also.