Jimmy Smith Buick Gmc

Used 866-906-0370

We're Your Neighborhood Dealer

Great customer experience.

by from Mt. juliet, TN |

I had a chance to work with Randy Warner, great job. Very easy to work with and took the time to answer all my questions. Will recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car in the near future.

Enjoyable Buying Experience

by from harvest, Alabama |

Jerry Holden, the salesman, was not high pressure and was very pleasant to work with. He made our car buying experience non stressful. The dealers facilities are attractive and inviting.

A great Service!

by from Rogersville , Al |

It was a pleasant experience from the start. I saw my 2011 Buick Regal on the internet and went straight to Jimmy Smith dealership. Chris our salesman told me everything about the car and looked into the car fax for me, he made it very painless. It was a very stress less experience. Also the service center is very special, they always make you feel important and get your car in and out. I will continue to service my car there , and to come back one day to purchase again . Thank you Jimmy Smith staff.

Diligent search for vehicle to meet my needs

by from Athens |

I was looking for a 2013 Sierra GMC Crew Cab with specific dealer discounts to meet my budget. Jerry Holden from Jimmy Smith GMC went above and beyond service to comb all the neaarby dealers and then went to adjacent states to find the vehicle. All the rest of the staff have been friendly and helpful in making this deal work. Thanks Jerry.

Tom Dozier

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

We purchased a 2011 GMC pickup and were very pleased with the dealership and our salesperson, Jerry Holden. During our buying experience, we met Mr. Smith and we felt that we had known him all of our driving years. We would recommend these folks to all. They make you feel like "family". That's the way you need to feel when you're trading or buying and vehicle.

Norman W. Stanek

by from Huntsville, Al |

Jimmy Smith Buick is an excellent example of a dealership. Everyone was very helpful making our purchase a delight. Facilities are spotless making our experience even better. Will definitely return to Jimmy Smith Buick when and if I buy again. Thanks to all.

Great Salesman

by from Athens, Al |

My experience with Jimmy Smith dealership was excellent at the time I purchased my GMC Truck. The sales and financing personel were very helpful in finding and making my Truck deal. I have had and over all good experience with them, up until recently. I took my Truck in for service and to my disappointment, I found the dealership had replaced several people. The friendly and helpful people I had come to rely on were no longer there and the service was not the best. Even though I am very happy with my new GMC Truck and would buy another GMC vehicle in the near future. I am a little Leary of the service dept. I would take along look at your personnel changes, because change is not always a good thing for business.

Great experience

by from Athens, AL |

Purchased a used Pontiac Grand Prix from Jimmy Smith and was one of the easiest car buying experiences. Good selection, salesman was professional and not pushy. When coming back for service everyone was friendly, the service was performed quickly and would recommend this dealer in every way.