Crain Kia

Service 877-745-2346 Service 877-745-2346

The Crain Team's Got 'Em

HappyHappyHappy

by from Jacksonville, AR |

I am a happy service customer. It's quick and painless. In and out in no time, every time I come in for oil change, tire rotation, etc. I'd recommend the to anyone.

My First Time...in Service

by from Sherwood, AR |

I purchased my new Kia a while back from the sweetest young man named Bryce. I just recently visited the service dept and was sad to hear that he was working elsewhere now. :( My experience in the service dept was pleasant and the staff was very courteous and accommodating. I missed Bryce but am very glad to have met a few new friends in Service.

Traveling, in need of service

by from Frisco, TX |

I was traveling thru the Little Rock area and ha an issue with my car. The closest place was Crain Kia in North Little Rock to have my car towed. I was super stressed and ready to get back on the road with my family on our vacation. They had to repair a few things that could have been a disaster but it was al taken care of and we were back on our way in no time. Thanks Crain!

No Probs, No Pressure

by from Cabot, AR |

Seriously, No Problems and no Pressure ever when I go in to get my oil changed. It's always quick and painless. I can't think of a reason I'd go anywhere else.

service department is excellent

by from Lonoke, AR |

Easy quick and pain free was my overall experience at the Crain Kia service department. My car always is taken care of completely and very well. If recommend them to anyone.

Warranty Maintenance visit

by from Little Rock, AR |

My Kia is still under warranty and I could visit any local Kia dealership but I choose to come here even though it's a bit out of the way for me. Actually, I live about halfway in between the other dealership in Little rock and this one and I've been more than satisfied with the level of professionalism, courtesy and ease here at Crain Kia. They let me know up front about what they are doing and what my next maintenance visit will entail and go over all the details as if I was a "paying" customer. I suppose I am a "paying" customer since i purchased my vehicle new and the warranty is part of the price of the vehicle, but either way, they do such a great job and ease my concerns and tolerate my obsessive questions and my "need to know everything" attitude that I'll continue to come here even after I'm out of warranty. Great job guys! Thanks for tolerating my OCD!

It just makes sense!!!

by from Sherwood, AR |

I bought my car here about a year ago and continue to come here for service. It just makes sense to me to keep my maintenance business here since I bought it here and will eventually trade it back in here on a new one in a few more years. I travel a lot and put a lot of miles on my vehicle so I trade in every 3-4 years. I feel like I'd get a better trade in value on a vehicle that I purchased and maintained and traded back at the same dealership. It's not rocket science, it's common sense.

Better than the other places

by from Jacksonville, AR |

I tried some other places to get my oil changed and figured out that they really don't do the $19.99 oil changes like they advertise. If you need synthetic oil or anything else at all they pack on the charges. Almost $100+ later I'd leave there really upset...so I started going back to the dealership where they do the work correctly the first time and are always upfront about all of the work they are doing. I'm super happy here at Crain Kia and will always come back.

Make your appointment ONLINE!!!

by from North Little Rock, AR |

I seriously love that I can make my service appointments online. I don't' have to call to check their schedule or availability. I just schedule it all online and it makes things so much easier for me. I'm always in a rush and this cuts down on wait time which is important to me. Great place, great people!

Service is quick & easy

by from Sherwood, AR |

I'd say this is the most convenient Kia dealership and is primarily why I chose to move my service business here. I also have been pleasantly surprised by the level of customer service and the ease of the service/maintenance of my vehicle. I get in and out pretty quickly and there are never any surprises, like additional hidden fees/costs or anything like that.