Crain Kia

New 877-850-8169
Used 888-219-7110
Service 877-745-2346

The Crain Team's Got 'Em

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND LIERS.!!!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Do not ever go here it's a waste of time.!!!! They lie and dont answer people calls or nothing.!!! They give you the run around and beat around the bush.!!! I got approved for zero down 3 days ago and they still giving me the run around.!!! Go somewhere eles cause you will be sorry that you went here.!!!

August 28, 2014

We are very sorry to hear about your Crain experience. Would you please email clientcare@crainteam.net with further details, so that we may discuss options to resolve this matter to your satisfaction? Again, we are sorry you were less than pleased with the way your recent visit went. Thank you, Crain Marketing

All I can say is "Horrible"!!!

by from North Little Rock, AR |

Horrible customer service! Will never return nor will I recommend this company to any friends, family, or enemies! Not a trustworthy or consumer-friendly organization (from David Croft to the General Manager).

great job!!!

by from LIttle Rock |

I bought a new optima there about a month ago and had a great time from start to finish. Thanks Guys for your help! go see them!

I fell like part of the Crain Team now!!

by from Cabot, ar. |

My name is Mike Farrar, and I am the proud owner of a 2011 VW Jetta..I would like to thank Torrey for introducing me to this amazing car..Told him what I was looking for in a new vehicle and he suited my needs precisely..Torry answered all my questions and made me feel as if we had been friends for years..And another special thanks goes out to Robert Ward finance manager for all his hard work for setting me up with the paper work. So if your in the neighborhood for a new vehicle I urge you to head to Crain Kia in Sherwood. Ask for "Torrey " and tell him that mike farrar sent you..Thanks Crain Kia for making me feel like part of the team!!!!!

April 8, 2014

Thank you for this, Mike! At Crain Kia, we do like to think of our customers as part of our team. This is why we are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with Torey! Congrats on your new Jetta! We hope to see you again in the future!

Great people and service

by from Cabot arkansas |

The people and service can't be beat anywhere. The just bought my 2nd new car from Crain Kia and the Deal was Great

March 26, 2014

Thanks for this review, Charles. We deeply appreciate your customer loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Crain is the Best

by from Sheridan, aR |

The best car-buying experience, ever. Nicest people in the car-dealership business I've ever met. Truly a pleasant experience from start to finish :)

March 19, 2014

Thanks for your feedback! It is so great to hear that our team was able to provide you with such an enjoyable car-buying experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

There's a reason for all the 1 star ratings

by from North little rock,ar |

My experience with Crain Kia was,I can honestly say,the worst I have ever had with ANY business. I sold them a truck recently and the process was close to thirty days. When they finally had the check in hand it took me four days of hounding them to get it signed to over to me. Still waiting... Update tomorrow,wish me luck.

They will say anything to make a deal

by from Sherwood, Arkansas |

I went there on a friday to purchase a Sportage. Spoke with Torey and Rob to find the car I wanted. They said they would have to do a dealer trade and get the car from Missouri but would have it Monday morning. I was clear about taking delivery on Monday as my wife would be receiving the car before Christmas. Woke up this morning and called when they opened to find out what time to pick up the car. I was told it was there, then called back and told the driver hadn't made it, and finally called back and was told it hadn't even left Missouri over the weekend. Went there to talk to the manager face to face and he treated me like I was the one who owed HIM something. Said there was some kind of miscommunication to which i replied to miscommunicate implies one party didn't understand the deal. Problem was everyone understood the deal, they just wanted me to sign my name on a contract and then put me off until they could follow through. When I look someone in the eye and shake their hand on something, I deliver as promised. They, on the other hand will look you in the eye and lie about it. The manager told me he didn't know anything about this because it happened on a friday, and then when trying to explain what happened mentioned that when it came across his desk on friday... that was as much as I needed to know. I caught him in a lie, called him on it and he took the tact of 'let me finish' and 'don't interrupt me' when it was ME... the customer who had every right to be upset. Once caught in his lies he became defensive and demeaning to which i made him rip up the signed contract right in front of me. THE DEAL WAS SIGNED. All they had to do is deliver on what they promised and they wouldn't. Not couldn't, not tried to, but wouldn't. They only care about making the sale and will promise you anything to do it. I told him it was no big deal for them because it was 1 car but it was a big deal for us because it affects our life. He said it was a big deal for him because it is how he feeds his family. HE WILL NOT BE FEEDING HIS FAMILY ON ANY OF MY MONEY and if you are a man of your word and expect those you deal with to be the same, DONT do business with Crain Kia of Sherwood Arkansas.

Crain Kia, Sherwood, AR

by from Sherwood, AR |

My husband and I purchased a 2013 Kia Sorento from Crain Kia, Sat., 8/31/13, and we were very happy with the vehicle and purchase. My husband checked the air in the tires numerous times between 8/31/13 and 9/5/13, and noticed one kept losing air. He took the vehicle back the following Thur., 9/5/13, and the Service Advisor informed him the tire had a nail in the side and the tire would have to be replaced. They informed my husband we would have to purchase a new tire, which we did. My husband and I were very surprised we had to purchase the tire. We were shocked Crain didn't cover the cost of the tire considering we had purchased the vehicle only five days ago, not even a week had passed since we bought the vehicle. We were very happy with the salesman who sold us the vehicle, and are very happy with the vehicle, but very dissatisfied with the Service Dept. Advisor.

Completely and utterly disgusted!!

by from North Little Rock, AR |

So many bad things to say. Let's just say that they make the stereotypical car salesman seem like an stand-up and honest type of guy. They also expect women to be clueless when it comes to the negotiating process and when they find out you're not, they get their feelings hurt and start acting like children. We were told "When you come back this car won't be here. We already have it sold". Still trying to figure that one out since 5 min earlier we were working up numbers to buy it. But it worked out for the best because they were unwilling to work for us and thanks to that, she got the same vehicle but in her choice of color, a much lower payment, and wonderful customer service right after leaving Crain Kia.

September 16, 2013

We are very sorry to hear of your Crain experience. I can assure you that this does not line up with our standards and would really like to work towards resolving this issue. Could you please email us at ClientCare@crainteam.net and further explain the details of your visit? Thank you and, once again, I apologize for any inconvenience.