Crain Hyundai of North Little Rock

Used 877-229-4056
Service 866-655-0373

The Crain Team's Got'Em!

by from North Little Rock, AR |

Derek Weikel made my experience with Crain the best car buying experience of my life. He knew everything I needed out of a vehicle before he even showed me one. He even stated that he thought I wouldn't need to look at any others. But he still invited me to view a few different makes and models. Turns out, he knew exactly what he was talking about. I bought the first one he showed me. It fit my every need. I really appreciate all that Derek and his dealership has done for me. Words can't express how extremely pleased I am. Thanks guys!!!

Crain Hyundai of North Little Rock responded to this review

August 20, 2013

Dawn, thank you for this review!We are pleased to hear that Derek listened to what it was that you wanted and fit your every need. It's great to know that our team was able to provide you with such a positive car buying experience!Enjoy your new vehicle, and make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current news and offers.

by from North Little Rock, AR |

I thought that Duane was very infomative, and was a great salesman to work with. He really wanted to help me.

Good Serivce

by from  North Little Rock,AR |

I had a pleasant experience at Crain Hyundai with Duane Mills. He talked to me about all of my options, and I believe he truly helped me make a wise choice in a vehicle for my family. He took his time with me and had a lot of patience with my questions and concerns. Also, on return visits to the dealership, the other staff were very friendly and helpful.

by from North Little Rock,AR |

Very friendly. Called to notify of new vehicle rebates and incentives to get me the car that I wanted for the price I could afford.

Good Job

by from North Little Rock,AR  |

Quick, eaze .I like the no psi sales and knallable salesman . ferendlynet , helpful

by from North Little Rock,AR  |

Everything was absolutely satisfactory! Was happy to see you had what we were looking for.

Amazing

by from Little Rock,AR |

Jeff Prather was an excllent salesman, He did everything I wanted and then some. If you want a great experience come and visit him at Crain Hyundai Little Rock. Thanks for everything Jeff.

by from Little Rock,AR |

We came into the dealership looking for pre-owned cars. Met with Mitchell Fenton who showed us a variety of cars within the price range we specified. Dealership was helpful in showing us several options and allowing us time to look and test drive the cars. Experience overall was positive.

by from Little Rock,AR |

When I first arrived to look at a vehicle i spoke to Dion. he was a rather good salesman. we looked at a couple of vehicles and made a list for the next time we came by. the second time I brought my wife with me. we had an amazing experience and although we couldn't afford the car we originally looked at we were able, with the assistance of Dion and Brendon we were able to leave happy with a vehicle we both loved.

Deceitful Dealer...Beware!!

by from PB, AR |

We purchased our first Hyundai vehicle from this dealer in 2007. We were not happy after we had made the deal, but we liked the vehicle. Looking back, we should have taken our business elsewhere, but we didn't. After we purchased the vehicle from Crain, we decided that we would let them service it as well, which was another mistake. We have given them ample opportunities to make a bad situation good, which has never happened. Anyway, we will not be buying another vehicle from them!! In 2012 when we were in the market for another Hyundai vehicle, we again began our search at Crain. It didn't take long until we realized why we didn't like our first buying experience with them. They are extremely deceitful in their dealings with a potential customer. If the customer has not done their "homework" before going to the dealership, the sales staff will try various methods to convince the customer that the dealership's "bottom dollar" is the best deal anywhere. This is just not true! To make the situation more frustrating, we were told by the sales manager at Crain that we HAD done our homework, and he was going to have to change some of his numbers...the truth of the matter is that he was still trying to win our business even when he realized that we were on to his "game." Long story short...we were able to save significantly by doing business with another Hyundai dealer that dealt with us honestly. As if our buying experience was not bad enough, our service experiences at this dealership have not been any better. We have had our service work done at this dealership for the last time! When you only desire an oil change and tire rotation, they will always find something else that needs to be replaced. This has happened numerous times. For example, we were told that our engine filter and cabin filter needed to be replaced, which we realize does need to be replaced from time to time. However, what really irritated us during our last service visit was that another customer who was in the waiting room at the same time we were was told his vehicle needed the same filters replaced too, and he was only there for an oil change as well. We had the engine filter replaced but decided to wait on the cabin filter replacement; we would replace that one ourselves. The dealership was going to charge $69.95 for the cabin filter, and we could buy one for $11. These prices do not include labor. This is just one example of their practices. We are finished with our business dealings with Crain! We will never recommend them to anyone!