Crain Hyundai of North Little Rock

Used 877-229-4056
Service 866-655-0373

The Crain Team's Got'Em!

by from North Little Rock, AR |

Derek Weikel made my experience with Crain the best car buying experience of my life. He knew everything I needed out of a vehicle before he even showed me one. He even stated that he thought I wouldn't need to look at any others. But he still invited me to view a few different makes and models. Turns out, he knew exactly what he was talking about. I bought the first one he showed me. It fit my every need. I really appreciate all that Derek and his dealership has done for me. Words can't express how extremely pleased I am. Thanks guys!!!

Crain Hyundai of North Little Rock responded to this review

August 20, 2013

Dawn, thank you for this review!We are pleased to hear that Derek listened to what it was that you wanted and fit your every need. It's great to know that our team was able to provide you with such a positive car buying experience!Enjoy your new vehicle, and make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current news and offers.

poor service department

by from Beebe,AR |

This dealership has the worst service department there is. I had my bumper replaced 1 year ago and it has fallen off three times due to the poor job they did fixing it the first time. They will not stand behind their work and refuse fix their work. This is not the first problem I have had with them. I let them rotate my tires and they forgot to tighten the lug nuts on a tire. They did tow the car and fix the tire. I see a pattern of them not doing quality work or double checking the work they have done. I would not recomend anyone going to this service department. Due to this my family will never use this dealerdhip again for anything.

by from North Little Rock, AR |

I thought that Duane was very infomative, and was a great salesman to work with. He really wanted to help me.

Good Serivce

by from  North Little Rock,AR |

I had a pleasant experience at Crain Hyundai with Duane Mills. He talked to me about all of my options, and I believe he truly helped me make a wise choice in a vehicle for my family. He took his time with me and had a lot of patience with my questions and concerns. Also, on return visits to the dealership, the other staff were very friendly and helpful.

by from North Little Rock,AR |

Very friendly. Called to notify of new vehicle rebates and incentives to get me the car that I wanted for the price I could afford.

Good Job

by from North Little Rock,AR  |

Quick, eaze .I like the no psi sales and knallable salesman . ferendlynet , helpful

by from North Little Rock,AR  |

Everything was absolutely satisfactory! Was happy to see you had what we were looking for.

Amazing

by from Little Rock,AR |

Jeff Prather was an excllent salesman, He did everything I wanted and then some. If you want a great experience come and visit him at Crain Hyundai Little Rock. Thanks for everything Jeff.

by from Little Rock,AR |

We came into the dealership looking for pre-owned cars. Met with Mitchell Fenton who showed us a variety of cars within the price range we specified. Dealership was helpful in showing us several options and allowing us time to look and test drive the cars. Experience overall was positive.

by from Little Rock,AR |

When I first arrived to look at a vehicle i spoke to Dion. he was a rather good salesman. we looked at a couple of vehicles and made a list for the next time we came by. the second time I brought my wife with me. we had an amazing experience and although we couldn't afford the car we originally looked at we were able, with the assistance of Dion and Brendon we were able to leave happy with a vehicle we both loved.