Frank Fletcher Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

5922 Warden Rd, Sherwood, AR 72120

New 877-860-9099 New877-860-9099
Used 877-854-7597 Used877-854-7597
Service 877-871-3284 Service 877-871-3284

Best and Worst experience at the same time.

by from Little Rock, AR |

When I first purchased my car, the process was smooth and fast. Cindy in the finance office is just awesome. When they contacted my previous lienholder to get a payoff, they got the wrong amount(on both cars I purchased.) which resulted to a balance owed to the previous lienholder. I went back and forth with Fletcher(them always telling me it would be taken care of) for THREE months! This resulted in three late payments on my credit report! FINALLY after driving the hour back down there because I was tired of my calls not being returned, LaToya in the title office fixed all my issues in one time.. Mind you, three months later. The salesman, Rob, was really good and so was Cindy in the finance office. I think

Excellent Experience!!

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

I purchased a pre-owned Hyundai Elantra from Frank Fletcher Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM at the Sherwood location, and I absolutely love my vehicle. My experience with them from start to finish was outstanding. Every effort by the sales staff to find me a vehicle that fit my needs and that was in the price I could afford was made, and in a timely and very efficient way. The salesman spent considerable time answering my questions, and making certain I understood every aspect of the vehicle before I ever made the decision to purchase. The process was easy and their office staff were extremely professional, courteous, and genuinely eager to make my experience pleasant. I appreciate that. Buying a car is a big deal, and they made it a very good one. I highly recommend the Sherwood location, and any of the Fletcher locations to any person interested in purchasing a new or pre-owned vehicle. Class A folks, Class A business - 100%.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Little Rock, AR |

I purchased my last two cars from Frank Fletcher Dodge and will most definitely purchase my next vehicle there. My salesman and finance manager were extremely helpful and professional and made my car buying experience easy and pleasant. I highly recommend them!!

To Frank Fletcher and Derrick Mitchell from Lydia

by from North Little Rock, AR |

I had a great buying experience at Fletcher Dodge buying a new 2015 Charger was exciting . Its a beautiful car. Thank you to Derrick who was my very friendly and energetic salesman. The facility is a great place to do business. Derrick also helped me reduce my previous interest rate on my original vehicle and helped me explore all my options. Thanks so much again, and i look forward to visiting for my oil changes and maintanance in the future.

Very good people, great facilities

by from russellville, ar |

The purchase process was handled in a very professional manner start to finish. It was so easy, it was almost scary. The sales person was straight-forward and friendly. No haggling over the price, it was quoted before-hand, and remained as quoted. No hidden fees, or charges were added on. The finance process was quick, smooth, and efficient, done right there at the dealership. The facilities were very modern, eye catching, and super clean.

I got a GREAT deal at Frank Fletcher Dodge!

by from Sherwood, AR |

I got a great deal on my new Dodge! The sales person explained all of the rebates, worked with me on my trade and helped me get in the car I wanted without all the hassle. I recommend Fletcher Dodge in Sherwood to anyone!!!

BEWARE!

by from Bryant, Arkansas |

My husband purchased a 2012 dodge charger from this dealership. When we recieved the paperwork, none of the sales prices were the same or matched the price we thought we were buying the car for or else we wouldn't have purchased it. Then they did not give us the sales price they told us on the vehcile. Three weeks later, we finally get the paperwork but, unfortuantely we had not recieved this paperwork before we had traded that one in the same month for a better car. One with all the luxury and since we had just bought there...why not give them two sales in one month...horrible idea! Well unlucky for me when I recieved the paperwork, I looked at the bill of sale for the new car. What do you know, of course they told us the price of the car was 30000 but somehow over 45000 is financed that they told us to ignore since it is for tax purposes. When buying the second car, they failed to explain what we were financing yet again. Nothing was added to this price so where did this now 15000 dollars come from. I was given wrong information on more than 5 different occasions and did not know about it until now. They told me the wrong price, that my warranties would transfer and the list goes on. Had I known the truth I would have never purchased this car that I will now being paying on for probably 7 years and its worth about half that price. I have been calling the finance office for days and of course can not get a call back. I made a TERRIBLE mistake trusting that dealership...not only once but twice. Please...if your smart dont go to this dealership. They lie, manipulate and wont even cover your financing contract with you. Then when you point out their mistake the general manager tells me "ignore that...it was a mistake..that piece of paper you signed for that price doesn't matter". Then more or less tried to make me feel dumb when they made the mistake and admitted the numbers where off. This has been the worst car purchase experience I have ever had. I have consulted with other dealerships and they informed us that Frank Fletcher dodge really put us in a whole on this one so believe me when I say they truly do not care about their customers. LIVE AND LEARN. Please do not shop here...If I can save one person from getting done like I did I will feel a little better. I will not be able to buy a home now for years because of shady business people. PLEASE BEWARE!