Frank Fletcher Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

(3.3) 3 Reviews

5922 Warden Rd, Sherwood, AR 72120

Very good people, great facilities

by from russellville, ar |

The purchase process was handled in a very professional manner start to finish. It was so easy, it was almost scary. The sales person was straight-forward and friendly. No haggling over the price, it was quoted before-hand, and remained as quoted. No hidden fees, or charges were added on. The finance process was quick, smooth, and efficient, done right there at the dealership. The facilities were very modern, eye catching, and super clean.

I got a GREAT deal at Frank Fletcher Dodge!

by from Sherwood, AR |

I got a great deal on my new Dodge! The sales person explained all of the rebates, worked with me on my trade and helped me get in the car I wanted without all the hassle. I recommend Fletcher Dodge in Sherwood to anyone!!!

BEWARE!

by from Bryant, Arkansas |

My husband purchased a 2012 dodge charger from this dealership. When we recieved the paperwork, none of the sales prices were the same or matched the price we thought we were buying the car for or else we wouldn't have purchased it. Then they did not give us the sales price they told us on the vehcile. Three weeks later, we finally get the paperwork but, unfortuantely we had not recieved this paperwork before we had traded that one in the same month for a better car. One with all the luxury and since we had just bought there...why not give them two sales in one month...horrible idea! Well unlucky for me when I recieved the paperwork, I looked at the bill of sale for the new car. What do you know, of course they told us the price of the car was 30000 but somehow over 45000 is financed that they told us to ignore since it is for tax purposes. When buying the second car, they failed to explain what we were financing yet again. Nothing was added to this price so where did this now 15000 dollars come from. I was given wrong information on more than 5 different occasions and did not know about it until now. They told me the wrong price, that my warranties would transfer and the list goes on. Had I known the truth I would have never purchased this car that I will now being paying on for probably 7 years and its worth about half that price. I have been calling the finance office for days and of course can not get a call back. I made a TERRIBLE mistake trusting that dealership...not only once but twice. Please...if your smart dont go to this dealership. They lie, manipulate and wont even cover your financing contract with you. Then when you point out their mistake the general manager tells me "ignore that...it was a mistake..that piece of paper you signed for that price doesn't matter". Then more or less tried to make me feel dumb when they made the mistake and admitted the numbers where off. This has been the worst car purchase experience I have ever had. I have consulted with other dealerships and they informed us that Frank Fletcher dodge really put us in a whole on this one so believe me when I say they truly do not care about their customers. LIVE AND LEARN. Please do not shop here...If I can save one person from getting done like I did I will feel a little better. I will not be able to buy a home now for years because of shady business people. PLEASE BEWARE!