Bradshaw Acura

2450 Laurens Road, Greenville, SC 29607

New 888-898-8905
Used 888-585-7298
Service 888-250-6751

Bradshaw Acura Offers New, Used And Certified Pre-Owned Acura Vehicles In Greenville, SC - Acura Advance -

excellent service

by from spartanburg sc |

found a car I wanted, they worked with me on the price, and was in and out in no time, thanks guys

Bait and Switch

by from Easley, SC |

I expressed interest in a car via cars.com. The email I received did not address any of the questions, but it was more like an email form letter: > They have totally neglected the fact that people have limited time, and that our time is valuable. If I had wanted to browse car lots, I would have done so. I am not interested in seeing their entire lot--only the car that would possibly meet my needs. Of course, they did not even acknowledge which car I had asked about (as if their's is the only dealership I am contemplating--or, perhaps they couldn't be bothered to reply re: the specific car, because they hoped to sell me something different and more costly?)! That's why it seems like 'bait and switch' to me: let's toss out the bait of 'pre-auction vehicles', and then we can sell potential customers something else when they arrive on site. I guess that, with the vehicles 'going very fast', they do not need additional customers. That's OK, I will take my business to someone who will actually work with me. Reading the other reviews for this dealership confirms my impressions: this is not a reputable dealership. I won't be following up with them. Note: re: your question below, "Why did you visit this dealer? Select as many reasons as apply". I was shopping for a used car, but I have not visited the Bradshaw Acura dealership--unsatisfactory online 'service' was a red flag for me not to deal with Bradshaw Acura.

October 13, 2014

Dear Annoyed Potential Customer, First allow me to apologize for the experience you had. We strive to ensure that we provide our customers with the information the are looking for to make their car decision. While our inventory does change daily, we do try to provide the most accurate information possible. We do not use bait and switch tactics. Some vehicles do sell faster than others do to the price of the car. While I am not sure of the specifics (not given), I am certain that I would love to look into this specific inquiry. What vehicle were inquiring on and when was your initial inquiry. I hope that you will allow me to investigate this as it is the only way to address the issue and make the necessary process changes.

Poor customer service or attitude

by from Calgary Canada |

Person was very unhelpful, ignorant, was stun to feel his attitude. I ask this gentleman to send pictures of this car. He say this car is only for "locals". I told him its not mention in add or couldn't understand what mean "local" ethnicity, city, state or country. Then he was asking me question as I'm buying car for criminal purpose.

A pleasant car buying experience

by from Beckley, WV |

My experience with Bradshaw Acura was the most seamless and easy car buying experience that I have ever experienced. The salesmen were not annoying and aggressive. I had a number in my mind that I was willing to pay and accept for my trade in, however, the dealers first offer beat my acceptable number by 20%. I was shocked at how high of a trade in rate they were giving me for my used Prius. I can truly say that Bradshaw Acura is a great dealership with low prices. Bradshaw Acuras prices are not competitive.. they are simply LOWER then everyone else.

BUYER BEWARE !!!!!

by from Salisbury, NC |

This dealer had a Toyota Tundra listed on cars.com and I talked to the salesman about the truck on Saturday. Monday morning I decided to ride to Greenville (1.5 hers) and called the salesman to make sure the truck was available and the price had miraculous had changed. BUYER BEWARE!

Used Car Dealers Never Change

by from Greenville SC |

I bought a pre-owned SVT Cobra from this dealer. Having dealt with them on a previous certified Acura preowned vehicle, I was OK seeing their service report. I should have had my mechanic check them out! After a test drive I mentioned concern with a noise that sounded like a failing throw-out bearing. They ran it up to the shop and returned saying that the sound was the turbocharger "preloading" and all was normal. 2 days after closing the deal, engine codes appeared. Interestingly the few miles I had put on the car suggested that the ECU had been reset just prior to my test drive (it takes 40-50 miles before the codes will appear after ECU reset). Two service trips and hundreds of dollars later the ECU problem was repaired. Next I discovered a badly leaking rear differential. Upon inspection it appeared that someone tried a stopgap sealant application to hide the leak. This should have been caught by the dealer inspection. More $$$ A few months later the clutch bearing failed, requiring a complete clutch overhaul. Big $$$. A month after purchase I found out that the convertible top leaks profusely in the rain. Still haven't fixed that. (More $$$) This was a sham sale. Clutch bearing denial, crude differential leak cover-up, reset ECU codes, and a leaky, leaky top. Did I mention that the previous owner was one of the mechanics. Shame on Bradshaw. I wrote them about this (twice) and got no response. Hope I can save someone else form abuse.

Be careful purchasing a used car

by from Greenville, SC |

I purchased a used vehicle last July from Bradshaw Acura and was told the vehicle was thoroughly checked by their service department. I checked their service records and they appeared to be in order. I normally take all used vehicles I purchase to my mechanic to check. However I trusted that since they were a trustworthy dealership the service department was competent to thoroughly check a vehicle. Well my mistake. I went against my better judgement thinking they had a reputable service department and I was wrong. I ended up needling about $700 additional work done after I purchased the vehicle. It was repairs that my mechanic found immediately after he checked the vehicle. So if you are thinking of buying a used vehicle from Bradshaw I would have it checked by a mechanic. It will cost you about $75 but will definitely be worth your money. Also you can use it as a further negotiation point.

Salesmen never call you back

by from Greenville, SC |

Spoke with two different salesmen (Evan and ?) on a vehicle and both said they would call me back after they spoke with management. Yea, that never happened. Didn't think I needed to keep calling to spend my money, so I went to another dealer (Hendrick Acura) and had a great experience. Poor customer service! Some dealers go that extra mile but this one can't even pick-up the phone, take your hard earned money elsewhere.

Online customer service is non-existant

by from Spartanburg, SC |

I saw a Benz listed on Cars.com that was available at Bradshaw Acura. There were no pictures on Cars.com so I went to the Bradshaw Acura site to see if any were listed there. They had a pop-up for online help so I asked the woman that responded if she had any information about the car or could provide pictures. She was reasonably helpful, though a bit pushy wanting my phone number, and said she would email some pictures. I never got ANY email, pictures or no. So, a few days later I get the chance to make a quick drive through their lot. I did not see the car so I checked again on Cars.com. It was still listed so I sent a message through the Email contact box provided by Cars.com. I'm sure you can guess that I was never contacted following this attempt either.

January 27, 2014

I am sorry for the our lack of response. Perhaps I may be able to help. My name if Philip Owens, Internet Director for Bradshaw Acura. Which Mercedes were you looking at on our website and Cars.com (Year Model)? We normally have a much better response. I, personally ensure that we provide you with the information you are looking for. You can reach me directly at powens@breakawayhonda.com. If you will allow me to assist, I will try to remedy the situation for you.

Very Poor Treatment

by from Asheville, NC |

I drove down to Bradshaw Acura from Asheville (1.5 hour drive) to purchase a BMW M3. Due to the rarity of the car, this was the closest car in my price range. I have researched this car and the price was right. I had corresponded via email with the dealership and had full intention to purchase the car. I was treated very rudely by the sales manager, who clearly didn't know anything about the car. I have owned the predecessor to this car, a 2005 M3, so I am very familiar. The sales manager talked to me like I was a child, including telling me not to rev the engine. I am a 40-year-old man and don't deserve to be talked to this way. Once again, I was very interested in purchasing this car, but the sales manager's rudeness caused me to walk away.

August 28, 2012

Hello M3Customer, I am extremely sorry that you had this type of experience at Bradshaw Acura. If there is a way that we can recover, please call John Miller at 888-407-0274. You are not required to respond; I am merely hoping that we can change your opinion of our dealership and help you get the car you want, if that is possible. My Apologies. Sincerely, John Miller Internet Director Bradshaw Automotive Greenville