Bleecker Buick GMC

Service 877-278-2140

Savings, Service, & Selection worth the trip

Great NO HASSLE Experience

by from Goldsboro, NC |

Had a great experience today at Bleecker Buick GMC. We had a long drive from Goldsboro, and the dealer made sure that we had a good look at the CarFax free of charge before we even left. Once we were there, we were greeted promptly and our prospective car was there ready to test drive. The one minor issue with the vehicle was addressed immediately at no cost to us. The dealer accepted our first offer and we drove off the lot with our car in about an hour and a half after all the paperwork. Great dealer with great customer service, facilities, and inventory. Highly recommended!

Bleecker Buick GMC responded to this review

January 2, 2014

Thank You so much for the kind words!!! Please if you need anything, have any unanswered questions, comments or concerns please advise

Great Team

by from Lumberton, NC |

Recently, my husband and I have dealt with a couple of dealerships in the "big" city that were not so friendly. I realize that they have to make a living, but the sales & financial people we have dealt with in the past were pushy and rude. Bleecker is nothing like this. The whole team was down to earth and listened our needs. We were able to trade our car for an Equinox with no hassle. They worked with us and got our payment where we wanted it. We will use them in the future.

Contacted by E -Mail, Phoned, and still no info!

by from Mebane, NC |

I contacted the dealership via cars.com, and by phone. I spoke to the operator, who directed my call to their internet salesperson. I do not recall his name. I asked for current photos - the picture online was a file photo, and a copy of the autocheck report. We verified my e-mail address, and my telephone number, and haven't had a reply yet. I am no longer interested in this vehicle.

Great service from the time we arrived

by from Aiken, SC |

We drove three hours to look at and test drive a vehicle that we could not find anywhere else, for the same price. When we arrived, the receptionist called the manager that we were scheduled to meet with, he came out to meet us. Without any delay we were able to view and test drive the vehicle that we had viewed on the internet. After the test drive, we returned to his office to finalize the paper work for the purchase. The price we agreed on was plainly typed in with no hidden fees. The manager that helped us was Spencer Holloway, who was a very professional and courteous man.

Bleecker Buick GMC responded to this review

December 16, 2014

Thank you for your great review Chris!

Awesome!

by from fairmont nc |

SUPERIOR customer service b4, during, & after my purchase. They made sure I got the vehicle I wanted @ a price I could afford. Awesome Team! Would highly recommend!!