Clinton Family Ford Lincoln

Used 888-743-5138
Service 877-410-4550

Satisfied with my Dodge Truck

by from Eutawville, SC |

I drove 116 miles to check out this truck and glad I did. Albert, the salesman who helped us, was very thorough with his knowledge of this truck. I took my time looking at every detail on this truck and found no issues. NO PRESSURE. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone.

2014 F350 Wont Honor Deal

by from Chattanooga TN |

Found a 2014 F350 advertised price was posted on Clinton Family Ford web page. So after contacting them and dealing with James Internet manager. After a couple of days of back and forth negotiating we both finally agreed on a sale price. The first attempt was denied by me because I would not use Ford Financing and there ridiculous rates just to save a $1000.00. So next day by e-mail me and James agreed on a price both stating I would not be using Ford to finance but finance with my own bank. A price was agreed on by both. Then wanting to get as much detailed finished before making a 6 hr drive from Chattanooga Tn to Rock Hill SC. Had Purchase (Sales) sheet written up and James e-mailed it, I then placed a deposit down to secure the vehicle. Even forwarded them copy of insurance bank info etc.Every thing was in order. Then the next day was traveling to go pick up the vehicle as I told them I would used vacation time to take off. Then 2 hrs into the trip phone rings and get a call from James stating the deal was no good or no go. He stated they screwed up on adding to many rebates which would make the purchase price a $1000.00 more than we agreed on. Discounts or not I was e-mailed with an agreed upon price then after making me believe I was going to purchase the truck they backed out. There was No I am sorry or can we make this right, no I will make it up to you or anything. They screwed up I understand that but they had no intentions of selling me this truck at the agreed price. They did not even apologize anything. So in short a typical dealer no concern for doing the write thing but just out to make a buck at your cost.

2014 F350 Super Duty

by from Chattanooga Tn |

Tried to do business on the phone and e-mail with James Internet manager. Agreed on a sale price and sent me a sales write with the price break and we both agreed . Then spent time getting info and all paper work in order and sent to then. Did all this as i would be traveling 6 hrs to pick this truck up. On the friday morning took vacation and headed out to get the truck and then the phone rings saying they deal was a no go. They screwed up saying they priced it to low. Knowing we had agreed on the price by e- mail. But all i got was a 2 hr drive and a no go on the deal no sorry or we will honer the price quoted. So you have been warned.

Excellent service, great sales & mgmt staff.

by from Rock Hill SC |

We have purchased several vehicles from this dealership and our buying experience has been positive. The Professional staff has shown a willingness to work with us and attended to our needs through our years of driving their vehicles. The Sales Manager, Darin Shrum, has always treated us with care and respect and been more than fair in his dealings with us. He has made every effort to insure our satisfaction with the sale and service of our vehicles. Our salesman, Albert Lowery, has also made every effort to insure our satisfaction with all our vehicles. We highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for American made vehicles at a fair price and excellent customer service.

Great Service best people and dealership around.

by from Clover SC |

The employees at Clinton Family Ford always go out of there way to make you happy . They even treat you like family and go out of there way to help you. I buy my personal cars and my company vehicles from here.

no car is perfect

by from sharon s.c. |

I have purchased two new mustangs from Clinton ford in the past two years and intend to purchase my next one from there.their inventory is good with lots of choices and the sales staff know their product.no car is perfect when you are as picket about them as I am.the price I got was lower than two other dealers and Aletha Clinton my sales person was knowledagle about the car I wanted and as I said I am very hard to please when I purchase a car and always in a hurry and told her so.the entire process took only an hour.this dealership took care of all my concerned and went far beyond what they had to do to make me very happy with my car and the experience of buying it there and their service dept.is first class and they listen to all of your concerned and act on them with quality repairs.

Low on Inventory

by from 29708 |

Notreally worth the drive if I can only see 12 cars and the old carsalesman is grumpy!