Vic Bailey Ford

501 E Daniel Morgan Ave, Spartanburg, SC 29302

A new 2014 Ford F-150 customer very satisfied

by from Spartanburg SC |

Salesmen Richard Mills Sr. and Kevin Moore are to commended for their professionalism and knowledge in dealing with customers. I am a very happy and satisfied with my new truck and my wife looks forward to road trips. Sterling Anderson was happy to see a repeat customer who has purchased 3 vehicles in the last seven years. Keep up the outstanding customer service and great deals.

New Car

by from Cowpens, SC |

Quick and painless, highly recommend. Was in and out in less than two hours.

Awesome Experience

by from Spartanburg, South Carolina |

I really enjoyed my visit at the dealership in February. I had a great experience with the staff and would highly recommend the dealership to my friends and family. If you need a new or used car, this would be the place to go!

Terrific Car Buying Experience

by from Moore, SC |

Fantastic experience. Sterling Anderson is great to work with. I was trying to get out from under my current truck payment to save some money. I was upside down in trade equity and had less than perfect credit. I had visited a couple of other local dealers. They did not bother to try and find a solution. All they could do is apologize for not being able to help me. Sterling Anderson and the team at Vic Bailey looked at all options and worked diligently to get me the best options. I will definitely be back to Vic Bailey Ford in the future and would recommend Vic Bailey for anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Vic Bailey Ford responded to this review

August 14, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review!! We are glad we could help and appreciate your business!

purchase a new from Vic Bailey ford

by from spartanburg s.c. |

Drove my new car just before it was time to have them change the oil my check engine light comes on. So I take in tell them about the light and get them to change the oil. They said the check everything by the computer all was fine. I drive home no light. Two days go by where I didnt drive it. So I drove again and the light comes on again. So I called the service dept. They said sometimes after The oil change they have to reset the computer. Duh So I take it back. They say nothing is showing up. So I drive it again and the light is back on. So I call the guy who sold it to me named Burnie. I said I was unhappy and wanted to return the car. Because if they cant do a simple oil change with resetting the computer That I cant trust them to service it. Burnie said since I didnt finance my new car with them it was mine and my banks problem. So I called the customer service in my handbook. I was told they were wrong in the way they were handling the problem. So I have to take my car to another dealership in the next town to get it checked out.

Pretty smooth process

by from Inman, sc |

Researched a vehicle on cars.com which point me to Vic Bailey ford. I have been to this dealership before for repair work on a separate vehicle, but had never dealt with the sales team. Salesman called me back promptly after inquiring on 2010 fusion. We set up an appointment to review and test the car. After a day of haggling, I purchased the car and satisfied that I got a fair deal. Th

The first enjoyable car purchase ever!

by from Boiling Springs, SC |

I requested information on a new Ford Escape. I was not in the mind to purchase, I just wanted to see what they were like. My late husband and I had looked at one back in June, but never really took it for a ride or anything. We ended up purchasing another vehicle at that time. Since then, my husband had passed away and I was wanting to see what we had missed by not giving the car a chance, so I contacted Vic Bailey Ford. I got a response and went to check it out. I never made an appointment, just popped in. Brandon was the gentleman who responded to my online inquiry and Brandon was the gentleman who took care of me when I was there, there was no handing off of the customer at this dealership, which all most all of them do now. That was a definite plus in my book. So, Brandon showed me the 2014, just a tad bit pricey for this widow, but he brought me over to the used area and had a few 2013 that looked great! Mind you I was not looking to buy, This car had to be amazing, not to mention the service, in order for me to make any purchase at this point. I just hate the hole car buying process with all of the paper work and time required to process it. I took the car for a test drive, and was I ever impressed, I had never experienced a 4 cylinder with that much power. My concern is the ability for the car to manage the highway. There's nothing like getting on the highway and your car can't even get out of its own way. This one was great. So, they took a couple of minutes and looked at my trade. They gave me exactly what I wanted for it, very fair. I didn't bring any paper work for verification, nor was I asked for any. This was the most enjoyable car buying experience I had ever had in my entire life. I highly recommend Brandon and the staff at Vic Bailey Ford for your next car purchase. Five Star all the way!

Infor and pricing

by from Moore, SC |

I never heard back on the truck I emailed about. I wanted more information and price. All I got was one automatic generated email.

94 ford gt

by from Fayetteville nc |

Wheels To Go in Greenville, SC never responded to the email sent through cars.com. No service at all!!! I am now looking elsewhere.

Looking for a good used Chev. Suburban

by from Seneca, sc |

I ask cars.com to search for a Checrolet Suburban and found one in my price range at Vick Baley in Spartanburg, SC check on it and it had already been sold. I purchased my last vehicle, after finding it on cars.com. will difinately keep looking for my next vehicle at cars.com.