Vic Bailey Ford/Lincoln

501 E Daniel Morgan Ave, Spartanburg, SC 29302

New 888-714-6893
Used 888-701-5633
Service 888-719-9068

Come see why our family makes a difference!

The first enjoyable car purchase ever!

by from Boiling Springs, SC |

I requested information on a new Ford Escape. I was not in the mind to purchase, I just wanted to see what they were like. My late husband and I had looked at one back in June, but never really took it for a ride or anything. We ended up purchasing another vehicle at that time. Since then, my husband had passed away and I was wanting to see what we had missed by not giving the car a chance, so I contacted Vic Bailey Ford. I got a response and went to check it out. I never made an appointment, just popped in. Brandon was the gentleman who responded to my online inquiry and Brandon was the gentleman who took care of me when I was there, there was no handing off of the customer at this dealership, which all most all of them do now. That was a definite plus in my book. So, Brandon showed me the 2014, just a tad bit pricey for this widow, but he brought me over to the used area and had a few 2013 that looked great! Mind you I was not looking to buy, This car had to be amazing, not to mention the service, in order for me to make any purchase at this point. I just hate the hole car buying process with all of the paper work and time required to process it. I took the car for a test drive, and was I ever impressed, I had never experienced a 4 cylinder with that much power. My concern is the ability for the car to manage the highway. There's nothing like getting on the highway and your car can't even get out of its own way. This one was great. So, they took a couple of minutes and looked at my trade. They gave me exactly what I wanted for it, very fair. I didn't bring any paper work for verification, nor was I asked for any. This was the most enjoyable car buying experience I had ever had in my entire life. I highly recommend Brandon and the staff at Vic Bailey Ford for your next car purchase. Five Star all the way!

Ordered New 2015 F150 Truck

by from Greenville, SC |

I wanted to order a new 2015 F150 from the factory! Neely helped me with the Costco Auto Program! Gary and Troyed helped me spec out my new truck and order from the factory....very easy! Ariel made financing a breeze! Great experience!

Highly Recommend

by from Gaffney, SC |

Comille was diligent and most accommodating. He made us feel right at ease. The process of buying another vehicle is stressful. Camille and Ariel kept it light and easy.This was our third vehicle we have bought from Vic Bailey. We will return.

Vic Bailey Ford/Lincoln responded to this review

May 6, 2015

Thank you for the kind review, Mrs. BD! We appreciate your business!

Buying Experience - Par Excellence

by from Boiling Springs, SC |

My experience with the staff at Vic Bailey Ford was beyond exceptional. I was treated very courteously, with the utmost respect. Joe Lawson is an extremely personable, knowledgeable, and competent sales professional. After test driving a 2015 Titanium Escape I went back the next day and met Mr. Bailey. He treated me as an individual and not merely as a prospective buyer. Mr. Troy Martin is one of the best automobile professional sales managers I've ever negotiated with. He treated me with kindness and was very patient to listen to my offer and make every attempt to satisfy my desires for this vehicle. Ariel was sweet and gracious in completing all the required paperwork for this transaction. I would recommend to Mr. Bailey that he give each of these persons a generous bonus or perhaps even a raise in salary. And by the way, I love the new Escape!

Continues to exceed expectations

by from Spartanburg SC |

Vic Bailey Auto continues to be our first choice for purchases and service for our five Ford vehicles we own in our family. We recently purchased our 10th vehicle from Vic Bailey Auto and received excellent service from the sales staff and service group The relationships we have developed at Vic Bailey Auto continues to provide us with confidence to invest in Ford products knowing we will have on going support from the entire staff The Vic Bailey Auto group fully appreciates customer loyalty , and so do we ,,

Vic Bailey Ford/Lincoln responded to this review

May 6, 2015

Thank you for reviewing us online, Paul! We appreciate your loyalty! - Leslie Bailey

Great Salesman

by from Spartanburg SC |

I bought a 2013 Ford F150. Truck was very clean with a few non mechanical issues. (Back cup holder missing and Spare Tire cable was cut and Spare Tire was gone). Cup holder was placed on order and was promised to have spare tire issue resolved on April 3rd). Sales person was best I've ever dealt with. Finance department got very close to what U said my max was. So far I love the truck. Great riding truck. Family loves it too. Overall great experience.

great experience

by from spartanburg, sc |

Everything went great, Ron the salesman kept in touch with me so I could get the car I wanted and the price I could afford. Used Car Manager was great also in taking care of all my needs. I'm buying again in March and I will be back here to shop and hopefully buy again. Thanks again, love my Fusion

Great purchase experience

by from GSP , SC |

My buying experience was handled professionally. The vehicle was quickly cleaned and delivered.

A new 2014 Ford F-150 customer very satisfied

by from Spartanburg SC |

Salesmen Richard Mills Sr. and Kevin Moore are to commended for their professionalism and knowledge in dealing with customers. I am a very happy and satisfied with my new truck and my wife looks forward to road trips. Sterling Anderson was happy to see a repeat customer who has purchased 3 vehicles in the last seven years. Keep up the outstanding customer service and great deals.

New Car

by from Cowpens, SC |

Quick and painless, highly recommend. Was in and out in less than two hours.

Awesome Experience

by from Spartanburg, South Carolina |

I really enjoyed my visit at the dealership in February. I had a great experience with the staff and would highly recommend the dealership to my friends and family. If you need a new or used car, this would be the place to go!