Burns Chevrolet - Cadillac

Service 888-478-1046 Service 888-478-1046

Your Right Choice

Mad Customer!

by from South Carolina |

I called the night before my visit to ensure the car was in inventory. The had me set an appointment and I drove a couple hours to this dealership. I had to wait for the salesman for an hour. The salesman finally approached me when he saw my husband and I leaving and said "you looking for me". We advised we had an appointment an hour ago and he disappointed us again by saying "oh, someone put a deposit on the car.... sorry". I will never do business with this slack and unprofessional place again. Also, I will never refer anyone!

December 11, 2015

Thank you for your feedback Keenya. We hate to hear that you had a less then outstanding experience with our dealership. It's never our goal or intentions to have a customer unhappy. We will definitely try to improve our process and communication, both internally and externally with our customers. We can't get better unless we know where we fall short. Sorry again Keenya. If there is anything else you feel we could improve on, please let us know. We wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season!

Great customer satisfaction

by from Charlotte .NC |

My wife and I never had more trouble buying a new car. A lot of it was GMs fault. I have to say though , Burns really stepped up and accommodated us. They provided us with a loaner car while they dealt with GM. They ended up making us a deal ,with another car ,which was more than fair. I would recommend them to anyone ,who is in the market for a car. They really deserve credit for making things right. I don't think a lot of other dealers ,would have gone as far as they did , to insure we were happy.I don't usually write reviews , but they deserved to have a good review for the way they do business.

November 11, 2015

Thank you Brad and Lidia for your feedback and most of all, for your business. We are glad we were able to help turn a headache into an enjoyable experience. Thanks again for your patience as we worked through everything. Please, don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all. Enjoy your new vehicle!

BEST EVER

by from ROCK HILL SC 29732 |

MADE ME THE BEST DEAL I EVER GOT, AND GOT ME THE CAR I WANTED IN THE COLOR I WANTED. IWAS TREATED GREAT FROM START TO END OF DEAL

Burns Chevrolet

by from Charlotte, NC |

The sales staff was great and friendly and helpful.

Horrible

by from Rock Hill |

I'm not a fan. They told me something let me drive off with the car told me I was approved and they woulf call the next day. I heard nothing until the second day later and was told the deal didn't happen and I needed to bring the car back. How embarrasing and horrible.

Superior Service from David Stone

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

It brings me pleasure to take time to recognize the consistent superior customer service I receive at Burns Chevrolet, Rock Hill, SC. Over the past 2-3 years I have received service on two of my vehicles and have always been treated with great dignity and respect by David Stone. He is the only individual I go to based on my initial experience at Burns. My cars were serviced at the time David said the work would be complete. In addition, he always demonstrate a professional demeanor where I feel valued and not rushed in spite of how busy the service department is. I may be in the market to purchase another Chevrolet product and will do so at Burns Chevrolet, solely because of David Stone. Because of the degree of loyalty I receive from Burns, I plan to show loyalty in return by patronizing the dealership on the sales end. For the above reasons, I rate Burns Chevrolet as a provider of superior customer service and quality repairs. My hats off to this wonderful dealership!

Great Service!

by from RH, Sc |

I have taken my car to Burns for years for service work. One of the reasons I do so is because of the honesty and reliable expertise I get each time. David Stone in the service department gives excellent costumer service and repeatedly goes above and beyond what I require. He is one of the many reasons I keep coming back.

An unexpected car buying experience

by from Simpsonville, SC |

My past car buying experiences haven't necessarily been positive, however the Burn's team changed that. Jason, manager of the internet sales department was the nicest and most knowledegable car salesman I've ever met. The car was everything and more that they advertised. The finance manager, Jamar was equally nice. My wife and I left the dealership feeling as though we had met new friends. I'll definitely go back to Burn s for future purchases and service.

Great car buying experience

by from Simpsonville, SC |

My first experience with the Burns team was through the internet. Jason Richards, Internet Sales Mgr. called promptly after my initial contact. He was very helpful and even went outside and inspected the car for me. I had a negative experience with another dealer misrepresenting their car so I was skeptical. Jason made the entire experience (less than 2 hours) pleasant. He is so knowledgeable about the cars and the business. The finance department (Jamar Dawayne) was equally great to deal with. Love the car and will recommend this dealer to my friends. Thanks to Jason and the Burns team!

False Advertising!!

by from Simpsonville, SC |

My complaint against Burns Chevrolet is the false vehicle information provided. I specifically searched for a non-smoking vehicle, and they listed the car I purchased as such. Unfortunately, this was NOT the case. My vehicle is extremely nice and rides wonderfully, but this was a SMOKER'S car. I had the cabin air filter replaced, and it looked like a cigarette - disgusting. I have tried several remedies to remove the cigarette smell. The dealership treated the vehicle as well. Unfortunately for me and my family, we have a beautiful car that will always smell like smoke. Since I bought it used, I am stuck with the purchase. Please be extremely careful to verify the truth of their advertising. I WILL NEVER buy another vehicle from this dealership!!!!

December 14, 2014

Here at Burns Chevrolet our customer experience is top priority. In this situation the customer was brought back in and the vehicle was fumigated. The odor in question was removed. Some individuals may be more sensitive to smoke than others and may be able to detect an odor when many others can't. When this vehicle left our dealership after being serviced the smoke smell in question was absent.