Burns Chevrolet - Cadillac

Service 888-478-1046

Your Right Choice

Horrible

by from Rock Hill |

I'm not a fan. They told me something let me drive off with the car told me I was approved and they woulf call the next day. I heard nothing until the second day later and was told the deal didn't happen and I needed to bring the car back. How embarrasing and horrible.

Superior Service from David Stone

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

It brings me pleasure to take time to recognize the consistent superior customer service I receive at Burns Chevrolet, Rock Hill, SC. Over the past 2-3 years I have received service on two of my vehicles and have always been treated with great dignity and respect by David Stone. He is the only individual I go to based on my initial experience at Burns. My cars were serviced at the time David said the work would be complete. In addition, he always demonstrate a professional demeanor where I feel valued and not rushed in spite of how busy the service department is. I may be in the market to purchase another Chevrolet product and will do so at Burns Chevrolet, solely because of David Stone. Because of the degree of loyalty I receive from Burns, I plan to show loyalty in return by patronizing the dealership on the sales end. For the above reasons, I rate Burns Chevrolet as a provider of superior customer service and quality repairs. My hats off to this wonderful dealership!

Great Service!

by from RH, Sc |

I have taken my car to Burns for years for service work. One of the reasons I do so is because of the honesty and reliable expertise I get each time. David Stone in the service department gives excellent costumer service and repeatedly goes above and beyond what I require. He is one of the many reasons I keep coming back.

An unexpected car buying experience

by from Simpsonville, SC |

My past car buying experiences haven't necessarily been positive, however the Burn's team changed that. Jason, manager of the internet sales department was the nicest and most knowledegable car salesman I've ever met. The car was everything and more that they advertised. The finance manager, Jamar was equally nice. My wife and I left the dealership feeling as though we had met new friends. I'll definitely go back to Burn s for future purchases and service.

Great car buying experience

by from Simpsonville, SC |

My first experience with the Burns team was through the internet. Jason Richards, Internet Sales Mgr. called promptly after my initial contact. He was very helpful and even went outside and inspected the car for me. I had a negative experience with another dealer misrepresenting their car so I was skeptical. Jason made the entire experience (less than 2 hours) pleasant. He is so knowledgeable about the cars and the business. The finance department (Jamar Dawayne) was equally great to deal with. Love the car and will recommend this dealer to my friends. Thanks to Jason and the Burns team!

False Advertising!!

by from Simpsonville, SC |

My complaint against Burns Chevrolet is the false vehicle information provided. I specifically searched for a non-smoking vehicle, and they listed the car I purchased as such. Unfortunately, this was NOT the case. My vehicle is extremely nice and rides wonderfully, but this was a SMOKER'S car. I had the cabin air filter replaced, and it looked like a cigarette - disgusting. I have tried several remedies to remove the cigarette smell. The dealership treated the vehicle as well. Unfortunately for me and my family, we have a beautiful car that will always smell like smoke. Since I bought it used, I am stuck with the purchase. Please be extremely careful to verify the truth of their advertising. I WILL NEVER buy another vehicle from this dealership!!!!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Rock Hill, SC |

This was our first used vehicle purchase. We came in and met Woody who spent several hours with us test driving vehicles and discussing options. He was absolutely amazing! He was kind, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. We could not have been happier with our purchase experience!

Rhonda is the best!

by from Fort Mill, SC |

I had the best salesperson ever and her name is Rhonda. She was very helpful and made the whole experience fun! I hope that she will be there when I am ready to buy my next vehicle!

Clean but needs employees!!

by from Asheville NC |

Nice dealership, very clean. They have a wide variety of high end cats trucks and SUV's... My only problem was how long it took to complete the transaction. I was expecting to have the process completed in a few hours but unfortunately it took about 5-6 hours... I live in Asheville, NC and drove almost 100 miles to get there so I was disappointed in their lack of employees!! But I do love my car and I got a GREAT deal!!!

great people, great service.

by from charlotte, nc |

Fantastic car buying experience. David Haley was awesome, friendly curtious, helpful and not pushy at all. David the used car manager was great too!!!