Ford of Clinton

Service 888-897-1908

Built Ford Tough and Clinton Friendly

Just bought a truck from Ford of Clinton

by from Godwin NC |

Found truck online. Contacted Ford of Clinton and quickly received a return call to set up an appointment. Found truck to be exactly as presented online. Buying process was an excellent experience from customer service to financing. I would highly recommend Ford of Clinton to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

July 9, 2014

On behalf Allen Weeks and of all of us here at Ford of Clinton I would like to thank you for allowing us to earn your business. I am glad that we were able to follow up from your online research and deliver a great experience. Thanks again for your business and I look forward to seeing you when you come in for service. Ryan McPhail

Joey Leggett of Falcon Children' Home

by from Falcon North Carolia |

Very pleased with my purchase of a Ford 2013 Ford Explorer. The sales staff was excellent and very professional. Larry and his brother Ryan were very attentive to the details needed to make the purchase of the vehicle go smooth. Luby Martin was also very good to work. I would highly recommend Clinton Ford as place purchase your next vehicle.

Just purchased 2013 Expedition

by from Autryville, NC |

Worked with Josh Vann. He is very professional, very knowledgeable, and courteous. He did a great job. An overall Pleasant experience. We would definitely purchase here again.

July 22, 2014

Thank you on behalf of Josh and all of us here at Ford of Clinton. Thank you for taking the time to review our dealerships buying/selling experience. I am very happy to hear that you were treated so well and I hope we can do the same for all of our customers. Enjoy your Expedition and remember us for all your service needs. Thanks again.

07 Titan

by from Autryville, NC |

My salesman was good to get along with and easy to work with. The buying process was easy and understanding.

July 22, 2014

On behalf of Josh Vann and all of us here at Ford of Clinton I would like to say thank you for your business. We are proud to deliver a smooth buying experience here at Ford of Clinton and treat our customers respectfully and professionally. I hope you enjoy your Titan and please remember us for all your service needs. Thanks again and enjoy your truck.

Used Car Purchased

by from Clinton, NC |

Josh was very helpful and worked with me while i was waiting to hear from the bank. I purchased a used Nissan Sentra and when i test drove it and decided to go through with the purchase, Josh made sure that the car was in tip top shape by the time i returned to make everything official. The whole dealership was extremely nice and helpful and made my first car buying experience a little less stressful.

June 27, 2014

On behalf of Josh and all of us here at Ford of Clinton I would like to thank you for your business. I am glad we were able to earn your business and I am pleased to hear how well Josh treated you. Our hope is for all of our customers to be as pleased as you. Congratulations on your first car and drive safely.

fORD tAURUS

by from Garland Nc |

MY SALES PERSON jUSTIN iVERSON WAS AWESOME GREAT AND FRIENDLY SERVICE FROM BEGINNING TO END.

June 27, 2014

On behalf of Justin and all of us here at Ford of Clinton I would like to thank you for allowing us to earn your business. I am so glad that you are happy with the purchase process here at Ford of Clinton. I hope you enjoy your Ford Taurus and I look forward to seeing you in the future when you come in for service. Thanks again and feel free to call Justin or myself if you need anything.

Satisfied customers!

by from Whiteville, n.c. |

We bought a used 2013 Ford Expedition with the help of Luby! I can't say enough positive about him as a salesman and as a person. Coming from a sales background, it can be very hard to make me happy or impress me. His attitude went a very long way with us and made this a very positive experience. I plan on using Luby in the future when another vehicle is needed. When we thought it couldn't get any better Chris Matthews was the finance manager to close out the deal. Once again nothing but first class handling of the deal! We will be doing business with this team again!

June 18, 2014

On behalf of Luby Martin and all of us here at Ford of Clinton I would like to thank you for allowing us to earn your business. I am glad that Luby treated you with the care and professionalism you expected and deserved when making a large purchase such as a new vehicle. Thanks again and please feel free to contact us in the future for all your automotive needs. Thanks, Ryan McPhail Internet Sales

Wonderful Experience.... Happy Customer!

by from Greensboro, NC |

This will be the 4th vehicle my family has purchased from Ford of Clinton. We have always had a wonderful experience. We drive over 2 and hours just to purchase from this dealership. Our ?go to? sales person is Norwood Hall. He is wonderful to work with during the purchasing process and afterwards. We highly recommend this dealership BUT most importantly Norwood Hall. We will definitely purchase our next vehicle at Ford of Clinton!

June 17, 2014

On behalf of Norwood Hall and all of us here at Ford of Clinton I would like to thank you for your business. I am glad to hear you have been such a loyal customer. I am also glad to hear how Norwood has treated you and your family. Thanks again and feel free to call Norwood or myself if you need anything. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks, Ryan McPhail Internet Sales

Satisfied Customer!

by from Warsaw, NC |

We have purchased 2 new vehicles for our company in the past year, Dianne Kornegay was our salesperson both times and she was easy to deal with and very knowledgeable. She worked late in order to accommodate our schedule and did it all with a wonderful attitude.

June 17, 2014

On behalf of Dianne and all of us here at Ford of Clinton I would like to thank you for allowing us to earn your business. I hope to continue our relationship through service and would like to make sure you continue to be pleased with your entire buying experience. Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future. Ryan McPhail, Internet Sales

Just bought a 2011 Expedition

by from Clinton NC |

All around good experience with dealer salesman credit department service department

June 12, 2014

On behalf of Luby Martin and all of us here at Ford of Clinton I would like to thank you for your business. I hope you enjoy your Certified Pre-Owned 2011 Ford Expedition. Thanks again and please keep us in mind for all your automotive needs in the future. Ryan McPhail, Internet Sales, Ford of Clinton

2014 escape yee haw

by from roseboro, nc |

allen weeks super friendly pleasant showed every aspect of car thank you

June 8, 2014

On behalf of Allen and all of us here at Ford of Clinton I would like to thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Our staff tries to go above and beyond to ensure a smooth buying experience. Thanks again and enjoy your new ride.