Lifetime Kia

4170 U.S. Highway 64 West, Murphy, NC 28906

Enjoyable painless experience

by from Blairsville, Georgia |

This is our 4th KIA and we are very happy with KIA in general. We have had our other KIA's serviced at the Murphy KIA service department and were extremely impressed with their pricing, attention to our needs and the timeliness of the service. The service manager is wonderful, she is cheerful and informative at all times and a joy to interact with. Chris was our salesman and I can say that he is the most knowledgeable salesman they have there. He was constantly being questioned by other salesman and being requested by other customers. We were lucky to get his undivided attention. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. We wished that there were a few more color options available but that is just a result of KIA being so popular and for good reason. We purchased a new 2014 KIA Optima EX and we are thrilled with every aspect of the car. We will be buying KIA's from Chris as long as is selling them!

Not in my lifetime!

by from Murphy NC |

We recently moved to Murphy and love the area. We are considering purchasing a vehicle and we went to Lifetime Kia in late October. We drove 2 vehicles, a new Sorrento and a new Sportage, and weren't impressed by either. We asked to drive a used Dodge Nitro. The salesman evidently decided that we weren't going to buy that day and wanted nothing more to do with us, so he told us that the keys to the used vehicle were "lost", and wouldn't let us drive the vehicle. They "lost" a potential local customer. At any rate, this dealership routinely tacks on a couple thousand to the sticker price for dealer added items of dubious value, and a casual on-line search for used vehicles shows that this dealership is usually a couple grand over KBB on the vehicle you're looking for. I can't believe you'd ever get a good deal here. I'll drive any distance to avoid dealing with them.

December 18, 2013

I am so terribly sorry to hear about your experience here. I would like for you to reach out to me directly so that I may have the opportunity to rectify this situation. We always strive for superior customer service. We conduct a 400 mile radius search of all of our vehicles for competitive price comparisons. Kelley Blue Book is a great "guide" but there vehicle values are not governed by NADA or any banking association. Please call or email me directly. Chris Shields 828-360-4344 Mobile cshields@lifetimekia.com

PETER GOULD,GOULD GEAR & ELECTRIC INC MURPHY NC

by from Murphy,NC |

What matters in business are morals,values, and being fair.When you go out car buying that is hard to find.Chris Shields,the internet manager,is awesome.Before you walk in,call,talk to Chris.Skip the ground assault and have your deal done before you get there.You get a price,that's it,no surprises.Today I bought a new Optima,beautiful car !!!! Most important,I left the dealership beyond impressed how simple it was and most important what Chris said what it would be unlike the close by dealership in Cleavland Tn. I left with my check for them in my hand.It is to EZ,to honest and up front. Call,get your best deal on the phone not in the parking lot.Dealers don't want your old trade,sell it on the corner or in the paper for what you can get and put it down a new one.Don't forget to ask for a couple free oil changes,they'll give them to yaa. My name is Pete Gould,Murphy NC,and I was treated Great at Lifetime Kia !!! Thank You Chris !!

September 16, 2013

Thank so much Pete! We try very hard to make buying a car easy and fun...the way it should be. We appreciate your local business and giving us the opportunity. We value everyone in our community. Enjoy your new KIA Optima and Thank you!

Great Buying Experience

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I was looking specifically for an 2012 Optima EX with the full navigation package and not only was Lifetime Kia the best price available they were extremely great to work with. Living in Atlanta I had plenty of local Kia dealerships but no one could touch their pricing. Definitely the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Wonderful New Car Buying Experience

by from Murphy, North Carolina |

I must say that my New Car Buying experience with Lifetime Kia has been the best by far. This is the 5th Kia, my New Kia Soul Exclaim for me. We have purchased a Rio, 2 Spectra's and a Sedona EX. We purchased (2) of these cars for our daughters to go off to college in and the other (2) were mine. We keep our cars for the long haul, about 9 to 10 years. I would like to say "Thank You" to Bubba and Chris, you made this the most enjoyable car buying experience I have ever had. No hassles, no haggling, I knew what I wanted and you worked with me to get it. Will be sending a lot of referrals your way. Thank you very much for the great service. You rate #1 in my book.

August 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We all strive for excellence here at Lifetime KIA. We appreciate your past business and look forward to our relationship with you in the future. Congratulations on your KIA Soul and thank you again!

New car purchase

by from Blue Ridge ga |

I was given an e-mail about my experience with the sale person who sold me my new 2014 Sorento. Some how that form was all together wrong. My sale person ChirsShields was just wonderful in every thing about my purchase could not have been better. Gail Z

Awesome Experience

by from Canton, GA |

Have purchased many vehicles in my life and this was one of the easiest and smoothest transactions in what is usually a painful undertaking. Thanks Chris for your service to our Country and for proving that used car sales guys can be honest, helpful and courteous. Would recommend you to both family and friends alike.

June 8, 2013

Thank you both so much for your business and we hope you enjoy your Tacoma! We appreciate the great review and we aim to make experience here at Lifetime KIA a pleasant one.

VERY Disappointed!!

by from Murphy, nc |

I went to the dealership because they advertised that they would give up to 110% of the value of your trade and they would be willing to work with you but of course this was false. They offered me 9 thousand less than the NADA on my car. I was very disappointed with this and could not trade with them.

May 3, 2013

I am sorry to hear about your experience here with us. We do offer up to 110% of NADA trade value less the mileage and any damages mechanical or cosmetic. I find it both difficult and very hard to comprehend that any dealer would offer someone $9000 below NADA trade value? Were you actually shown an NADA print out of the TRADE value of your vehicle? Please call me directly Chris Shields, I would like the opportnity to help you. 828-360-4344 MOBILE or 828-835-9200 OFFICE

NOT PLEASED

by from Franklin, NC |

We didnt get to the Buying process due to the seller being an rude tempered older gentle men....I'll be going to paramount kia instead...VERY SAD

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!

by from COPPERHILL,TN |

Chris Shields is the most awesome car salesman ever. He worked very hard to get me the best loan for my new car. He stayed in constant contact with me about the whole process. I never once had to wonder what was going on. He definitely knows how to take care of the customer. I would highly reccomend people to see him to buy their next new or used car. Lifetime Kia made signing the paperwork so easy and the staff there is so friendly. I drove my new car off the lot within 45 minutes. I will be purchasing all my cars from them from now on.