Gentry Chevrolet Buick GMC

305 Battlecreek Road, South Pittsburg, TN 37380

New 888-237-1615
Used 888-245-8207
Service 866-735-1731

Gentry - Since 1932, Under the Giant American Flag!

The Total Package of Car Dealerships!!

by from Jasper, TN |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu from Gentry Chevrolet. It is the second vehicle purchase I have made through them in two years and both times I was extremely impressed with the service I received, both in the sales area and through the service department for oil changes, etc. Lee Belk worked with me both times; he is always extremely helpful and works hard to ensure I get the best deal possible. I have recommended Lee and the entire Gentry operation to all my friends who are in need of service or a new or used vehicle. Needless to say, I will not hesitate to go through them again when I am ready to purchase a vehicle!!

First Car Buying Experience

by from Whitwell, Tennesee |

My first car buying experience could not have went any better. I arrived on the lot with a vast number of questions. Upon my arrival I was greeted by Jim Bass. My questions were quickly answered and clearly explained. Jim Bass made me feel welcome and made the truck buying process and transactions simple, enjoyable, and memorable.

Great transaction

by from Dunlap, Tennessee |

Wonderful facilities and staff. A very welcoming environment and felt at ease the entire time I was at the dealership. Transaction proceeded smoothly and J.B. was a great salesman. The website for this dealership was also very helpful.

Great Experience!

by from south pittsburg, tn |

Jim Bass and Lee Belk were very helpful! I would highly recommend them and Gentry Chevrolet-Buick-GMC to anyone !

Best Ever!!

by from Jasper, TN |

I recently traded cars and purchased a 2014 Malibu through Gentry Chevrolet. Both times, my experience exceeded all my expectations! Lee Belk assisted me both times and worked tirelessly to ensure that I got the best deal possible which means a lot to me! The Service Department is also great; oil changes are done quickly with very little wait time. I will always recommend Gentry to my friends and family who are looking for a great, seamless experience when buying a car!

JUST THE BEST EVER !

by from Rome, GA |

I bought a new Chevy Silverado from Gentry Chevrolet in Kimball TN and could not have been more pleased with the experience! I looked long and hard for the right fit in a dealership and the second I met Mary Catherine Gentry I knew I'd found "The One" (the right dealership I mean). Many, many thanks for all the personal attention before and after the sale guys. What a great crew to do business with! Bobby C. Rome GA.

Good People and Cars

by from Jasper, TN |

I moved to the area about 6 months ago and had to find a place to service my Tahoe. I heard great things about Gentry and they werent wrong. Great place, I would recommend to anyone

Great folks to do business with!

by from Chattanooga, Tennessee |

The Gentry family is great and the sales experience at Gentry Chevrolet Buick GMC is GREAT too!

Gentry Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

October 27, 2012

Angie, Thank You for your business! Please let us know if we can help you further.