Reed-Lallier Chevrolet

4500 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304

New 877-461-0647 New 877-461-0647
Used 866-616-5015 Used 866-616-5015
Service 877-777-8813 Service 877-777-8813

Your All American Dealer...Exceptional Experience. Every Customer. Every Time Reed-Lallier Chevrolet

Great Service, Clean Floors, Welcoming Enviroment

by from Fayetteville, NC 28304 |

You guys are the Best. I highly recommend Reed Lallier to any one looking for a New or Used Car. A Special thanks to Allison Manceaux, Andre, and the other gentlemen who was so friendly, They were so patient,and Courteous.They made our buying experience enjoyable----THANKS AGAIN

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet responded to this review

January 30, 2016

You are very welcome, Charles and Wendy, and thank you for your kind review and recommendation! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Allison, Andre, and the rest of our friendly staff, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Great service

by from Fayetteville nc |

I was in a jam with a wrecked car with tons of negative equity. Jason Smith was not only able to put me in a new car but my husband has a new truck and both at fair prices. Thanks.

Awesome service

by from Fayetteville nc |

Great Service. Excellent follow up

by from Fayetteville NC |

JT provided me with the info I requested on our initial meeting and his follow up was great. I was able to purchase what I needed in the time frame I gave him. Would definitely refer friends to him and Reed-Lallier.

Reed Lallier Chevrolet is AWESOME!

by from FAYETTEVILLE, NC |

All I can say is WOW!! You all are WONDERFUL! SUPERIOR is a mild word compared to the ultra-fine super super multi-platinum -not just gold- star customer experience!!!. You felt like family (in a GOOD way ) from the very first! Thank you for being there for me and taking so much time with me and for TRULY CARING so much! BTW, -love my new van!

Hatfield 2015 1500 LT Silverado

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Rachel was very helpful from contacting me initially, to staying late until my deal was final. I have always owned Chevy Silverado pick ups and I am happy to get back in one. His was my fifth time purchasing a Chevy Silverado, and one of the best experiences based on Rachel's professionalism. Thanks

Great service eventually

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Great job diagnosing and fixing the problem on this visit. Unfortunately I had brought the vehicle in with this problem earlier and it wasn't found. I paid for a diagnostic and was at risk of having the vehicle breakdown for several months.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Fayetteville, North Carolina |

I appreciate the way the manager and the service writer were there every step of the way. I recently came here from Georgia and have been servicing my car here and would recommend a stranger to come and work with this dealership. Thanks guys for every thing! Merry Christmas

Exceeded my Expectations

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I have been looking for a vehicle since August in several dealers in and out of state. From the first contact they went above and beyond all others. They were not pushy, and did not seem to have a hidden agenda to sell me something I didn't want. They showed me what I wanted and did not try to force me to buy instead of my desired lease. Great customer service.

Great Service

by from Fayetteville NC |

Customer Courtesy is the top priorty. The staff there has an unwaving devotion to his or her job and that set this staff standards above others. Great Job.