Reed-Lallier Chevrolet

4500 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304

New 877-461-0647
Used 866-616-5015
Service 877-777-8813

Straight Talk. Great Prices. It's the way we do business at Reed-Lallier Chevrolet!

Absolutely fantastic experience!!

by from Knightdale, NC |

I Dont have a single complaint. I saw the vehicle I wanted online Thursday morning, and by Friday evening my new Camaro was sitting in my driveway. The internet, sales, and finance associates were professional and 100% helpful in every way possible. My hour and a half drive from knightdale to Fayetteville was worth it. I Highly recommend Reed-Laller Chevrolet!!

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet responded to this review

September 12, 2012

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Reed Lallier Chevrolet, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I?m so happy to hear that we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Mike Lallier 888.844.8578

purchasing vehicle

by from southern pines nc 28387 |

my experience buying a vehicle from reed-lallier was very good customer service was great buying process was great and not pushy the facility great very polite people there would buy from there again i would recommend them to my friends to buy from there five star

Great service dept

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Reed-lallier has always had a Fast & friendly service department. They always treat me like I'm their best customer & a top priorty. I LOVE the new service lane.... AND the fresh cookies :-)