Mountain View Chevrolet

310 E 20th St, Chattanooga, TN 37408

New 888-715-3582
Used 866-413-7527
Service 877-269-0471

Getting You The Best Price Is The EASIEST Part Of Our Job!

Great Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Love my new Chevy Equinox. John Weiss was very personable and made buying this new SUV an exciting and easy process. He worked with us and got us exactly what was wanted!

great service

by from rossville, ga |

i was really pleased with my car buying experience. they were good people that did what they said and did not go to slow about it.

Best place to by a car!!

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

I've bought 3 cars in the last 5 years. Everyone is wonderful. Great service and they make you feel important.

good service

by from chattanooga, TN |

only have 1 question about bill. Thought the oil change and tire rotation was $39.99. I was charged more than that for that service

Excellent Service

by from Chatanooga, TN |

I had an unusual circumstance being that my son away at college had to handle the needed repair. Your people went out of their way to accommodate my needs. Thank you very much.

April 1, 2014

Lewis, thank you for your review! As a valued customer, we are so pleased to meet your service repairs. Whatever your future needs are, we are here to serve you at Mtn. View!

Excellent group of people working at Mtn. View

by from Soddy Daisy, TN |

Rick Clinton does a wonderful job at making the customer feel comfortable through the whole process. Will be doing business again some day in the future and will tell all people who ask what a great place Mtn. View Chevrolet is.

April 1, 2014

Thanks, Richard! We appreciate your feedback and are so pleased you are a part of the Mtn. View Chevy family now!

Impeccable service

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Once again Mountain View Chevrolet's impeccable service staff was impressive. First while on a routine oil change transmission fluid was notice leaking out, Kyle Montgomery notified me right away so I could make a later appointment. Apparently the original design of the seal didn't work so that's all we had to replace. Even though my experience with Enterprise Car Rental wasn't very pleasant, Gary Varner wasted little time correcting Enterprises mistake. I'm still getting mail about a recall sticker, maybe someone could look into. I've purchased quite a few cars in my lifetime, I like some better than others. But I have never had a dealership I liked as well as Mountain View Chevrolet thanks guys and gals.

April 1, 2014

John, we are so pleased to read this feedback! Impeccable service is something we always strive for at Mtn. View Chevy, especially for great customers like you!

Courteous,

by from Soddy Daisy Tn |

Everyone was very courteous prompt.A 10% discount for senior citizens would be nice?Most of us senior are on a limited income.

April 1, 2014

Keith, thank you so much for the positive review on your latest service visit. A Senior Citizens discount is a great suggestion! Please know that we are looking into this suggestion. As always, we are proud to offer you courteous and prompt service and look forward to seeing you in the future.

KNOWLEDGE SALESPEOPLE!! GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!

by from CHATTANOOGA, TN |

Brandon Mathis was our salesperson, he was very polite and very informative about all the features of our new cruze .Kevin Hamby was very nice and helpful with all the paperwork.my wife and i was very happy with this car buying experience!!!!!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend mountain view chevrolet as a great dealership!!!!!!!!!!

April 1, 2014

Todd, we are so happy to get you and your wife into a new Chevy Cruze! Thank you for your great review and recommendation! Welcome to the Mtn. View Chevy family, and we hope to see you for your next purchase!

service

by from Chattanooga Tn |

Always friendly and helpful service dept.I had an issue with my warranty I received a phone call and the problem was handled very quickly and professional I will continue to do business with Mtn View Chevrolet

April 1, 2014

William, thank you for the positive feedback! Being friendly and helpful is a goal we strive for with every customer at Mtn. View Chevy. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

MTN. View will be our only dealership from now on.

by from Cleveland, TN. |

we enjoyed our experience very much there everything was ready for us as promised and Sean and Joanna went above and beyond to make our deal happen...

April 1, 2014

Clifton, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! At Mtn. View Chevy, we really strive in making our customers happier than any dealership around! Thank you for your positive feedback!