Mountain View Chevrolet

310 E 20th St, Chattanooga, TN 37408

New 888-715-3582
Used 866-413-7527
Service 877-269-0471

Getting You The Best Price Is The EASIEST Part Of Our Job!

Only the Best!

by from Dunlap, TN |

This is my second purchase from Ric Clinton at Mountain View. Both times he had gone above and beyond to make sure I leave happy! I am in love with my new car, and I absolutely love being a part of the Mtn View Chevy family! I always recommend people to Ric, because I know they will have great experiences like myself!

January 19, 2015

Thank you so much, Haylee for recommending Mtn. View Chevy and Ric! We love to hear stories from our satisfied customers. Congratulations on your new car and thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Great Service & Clean

by from Chattanooga, Tennessee |

Fully satisfied with Mt. View Chevrolet of Chattanooga. We have purchased several cars over the years personally and also our daughter. We recently purchased the 2015 Sonic for our granddaughter and we are well pleased. Thanks Mt. View Chevrolet!!!!

ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE.

by from CHATTANOOGA, TN |

WE MADE AN APPOINTMENT. EVERYTINING WAS DONE AS PROMISED AND IN A TIMELY MANNER. WE ALWAYS GET THE BEST SERVICE. SO PLEASED WITH MOUNTAIN VIEW CHEVROLET IN CHATTANOOGA, TN.

May 4, 2015

Thanks for recommending our dealership, Roy. We are very happy to hear you've always had a great experience with us. Thank you for being such a loyal customer.

Purchasing a Chevorlet Malibu

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

We were completely happy with the motivation and the knonwledge provided by our saleman Shaun Emory. He helped us make the best decision that allowed us to purchase a new Malibu for my daughter.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, David. We are pleased to hear that you had a great buying experience with Shaun. Congratulate your daughter for us on her new Malibu! Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

clean facility

by from tenn |

I think there should be some type of cleaning done to the inside and out most of the dealers I ever went to offered it and at least a good vacuum to the inside

mtn view chevrolet

by from Chatta, TN |

we feel like we got a good deal, but most of all I love this car! The salesman Corbin Adams was great.

April 27, 2015

Thanks, Jacky. We are pleased to hear you went home with one of our great cars. Corbin was happy to be able to help find you the perfect vehicle. Welcome to the Mtn. View Chevrolet family!

Periodic regular maintenance service and recall.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

They gave me a loaner car, took car of my service issues and when I got my car back, they even gave me a bottle of water for the road----nice!

April 23, 2015

We are glad to hear we were able to get your car back on the road, Janice! Thanks for the great review and for choosing Mtn. View Chevrolet. Please come back and see us the next time you need any service done - we are happy to help!

Great Service

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

Josh was awesome really helped to get us in the car we wanted. Anytime I go back for a new car I hope he is still there to sell it to me.

April 21, 2015

That's great to hear, Jaye. Thank you for recommending our dealership. John was happy to help find you exactly what you were looking for. Welcome to the Mtn. View Chevy Family!

Great service , awesome salesman

by from Chattanooga tennessee |

I love the device department Maria the cashier is great , josh our salesman josh Wilson was very nice , he didn't bug is while we looked around and when we had questions I did go to him and ask . I wished there was more salesman like him to deal with

April 13, 2015

Thank you for recommending our dealership, Angel. Josh and Maria were happy to be able to assist you. Please come and visit us anytime. Thanks for choosing Mtn. View Chevrolet!

Great Service and helpful staff

by from Chattanooga,Tn |

I was very pleased with the service dept. Mr Kevin Hamby took care of getting our tire fixed and was very polite and he explained why it was taking longer to fix our tire because they didnot have one in stock and had to send for one across town. Everyone that came by us in the waiting area was very nice too. They offered us water and popcorn and that was nice too while we waited on our service. I am very pleased with the visit at Mt. view Chey. Thanks so much, Vicki Hamby

April 10, 2015

Thank you for recommending Mtn. View Chevrolet, Vicki. We are pleased to hear that our team was able to go above and beyond to service your car. We pride ourselves in being able to make our customers feel comfortable while waiting on their car to be serviced. Thanks for choosing Mtn. View Chevrolet!

did what they had to do, no more!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I asked them to look at a tire bc it required air near daily so i suspected a nail or something. They informed me it was good. The next day the air was low again, took it in to tire place and it did have a nail in it. Thanks for not even trying to look at it when asked to do so. Costomer service is doing exactly what i asked for. listening to the customer and following through to make a customer come back because of great satisfaction

April 10, 2015

Jeffrey, it's unfortunate to hear that you had such a difficult time during your visit. We strive to provide our guests with excellent customer service and we regret you did not experience that standard of service during your visit. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly in order to address your concerns and move our dealership in a more positive direction. Regards, Jimmy Clark - Service Manager, 423-266-0181.