Mountain View Chevrolet

310 E 20th St, Chattanooga, TN 37408

New 888-715-3582
Used 866-413-7527
Service 877-269-0471

Getting You The Best Price Is The EASIEST Part Of Our Job!

Only the Best!

by from Dunlap, TN |

This is my second purchase from Ric Clinton at Mountain View. Both times he had gone above and beyond to make sure I leave happy! I am in love with my new car, and I absolutely love being a part of the Mtn View Chevy family! I always recommend people to Ric, because I know they will have great experiences like myself!

January 19, 2015

Thank you so much, Haylee for recommending Mtn. View Chevy and Ric! We love to hear stories from our satisfied customers. Congratulations on your new car and thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Great Service

by from Chattanooga, TN |

It was my 1st oil change since purchase and I was very pleased with the service. The wait was a little long, but great service and customer service.

Great Service!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Absolutely everybody from the shuttle driver to the guys who come out to write the work order to the ladies who handle the bill are very friendly, helpful, informative. I have not dealt w/the sales dept., only the service dept.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had such a great experience with us, Marilyn! Come back and see us again!

Awesome service

by from Chattanooga tn |

This was my third visit to chevolet.. The first i felt like i was nit important. The second the sale man was nice and was trying to put me in any car possible but with double the amount of car. But this third time i felt important and the sales man actually listen to me on my wants and needs.. Ric took his time with me and my husband (6 hours). But he made things right... I would and will reconmend Ric Clinton @ Mountain View Chevolet.. Thanks again!

January 20, 2015

Thanks for the feedback, Stephanie! We're happy to hear that Ric could find exactly what you were looking for and that he made it an enjoyable experience for you. Welcome to the Mountain View Chevy Family!

New Chevy Colorado Purchase

by from Ooltewah, TN |

I enjoyed the sales process with John. John is a truthful and trustworthy salesman. I will recommend John to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle.

January 6, 2015

Thanks, David! We are glad to hear you had a great buying experience with Mountain View Chevy. We take pride in having a team of honest sales professionals. Let us or John know if you need anything!

Joanna Crews is wonderful!

by from Rocky Face, GA |

My Sales Consultant Joanna Crews was wonderful! She worked hard for me and she really showed she cared! Her job seemed very important to her. But most importantly her customer's was VERY important to her. She was honest and I liked that! I love my car! Mountain View Chevrolet has won a lifelong Customer.

January 20, 2015

Thanks Sawnda! We are happy to hear Joanna could help you find exactly what you were looking for. We pride ourselves on being an honest dealership so it's great to hear first-hand experiences! Welcome to the Mountain View Chevy Family!

One of the worst experiences of my life.

by from Tennessee |

Buying a new car is supposed to be exciting. Having never purchased a new car before, we were both foolish and na´ve. They took full advantage of both and we ended up with a car we didn't want. Now we can't even get the service scheduled that we were promised. Our e-mails are ignored and our calls are not returned. The sales team know they messed up and the GM doesn't have time to bother with us. Secondly, the Chevy Malibu is not the quality I would expect from Chevrolet. It's noisy and not user friendly. No spare tire, just an oversized can of Fix a Flat. I do not recommend this vehicle or this dealership.

November 26, 2014

We do appreciate your purchase. We would not want you to be disappointed. We recommend you to please contact us at 423-266-0181 and we can discuss this further.

Very exciting to say the least

by from Chattanooga tn |

It was exciting and pleasing. We are proud owners of two new gm products

November 26, 2014

Thank you your business is appreciated

Richard Clinton is OUTSTANDING!!

by from Johnson City, TN |

Richard Clinton did an AMAZING job for us when we came to purchase a vehicle 3 hours away from our home. He answered any question we had and took care of everything for us outstandingly! We are very pleased with our NEW 2014 Chevy Malibu LS! Richard is the best car salesman I've ever met or come across! He made us feel very welcome while we were there and even when we left. We will be back to visit Richard and purchase a vehicle from him again, and we will be recommending family and friends to him! Thanks, Shamus Stevens & Quinten Talley

November 26, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate you as a customer

Wonderful Friendly Customer Service!!!!!!

by from Chattanooga TN |

They were very wonderful, made sure that I was well t ooken care of, very nice and clean facilitie, Travis Grey had great service I recommend anyone to him... my buying process wasn't a in and out situation, so we were there a while, but they made me feel so comfortable and welcomed... that I didn't mind the waiting.... In fact it was worth the wait... I am very satisfied with my purchase and there commitment and loyalty to there customers! !!!

November 26, 2014

We thank you for your purchase and welcome you to the Mountain View Chevrolet family

None better!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Great people. Great deal. Great car. Great service. What more can I say. I have been a customer since 2008. Will be one for years to come. I just went in to have my car serviced. I test drove a Cruze and loved it. They bent over backwards to get me a great deal. Man did they ever come through. Thank you Matt for all your hard work. :)

November 26, 2014

Thank you for the kind works we value your business