Mountain View Chevrolet

310 E 20th St, Chattanooga, TN 37408

New 888-715-3582
Used 866-413-7527
Service 877-269-0471

Getting You The Best Price Is The EASIEST Part Of Our Job!

Great Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Love my new Chevy Equinox. John Weiss was very personable and made buying this new SUV an exciting and easy process. He worked with us and got us exactly what was wanted!

None better!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Great people. Great deal. Great car. Great service. What more can I say. I have been a customer since 2008. Will be one for years to come. I just went in to have my car serviced. I test drove a Cruze and loved it. They bent over backwards to get me a great deal. Man did they ever come through. Thank you Matt for all your hard work. :)

Great service

by from Chattanooga, Tennessee |

Prompt acknowledgement upon arrival. Wait time was not too long - would consider it excellent. Great explanation of service provided and future service.

These guys are good!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I made my appointment 4 days in advance and told the dealer I would have to wait on site. She gave me an approximate time it would be ready, which was acceptable. In fact, the service was complete much sooner than they estimated. These guys at Mountain View Chevy are good.

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

by from Dalton, GA |

I had the best customer service experience the moment I walked through the door. Joanna went above and beyond to get me into a car. AND SHE DID IT!! I truly want to thank her so very much for everything she has done. My family and I are very satisfied with everything she has done for us. Thank you!!! Amberleigh Campbell

Treated with respect and concerned over my needs

by from Chattanoog, Tn |

I always get good and courteous service at the dealership. I am offered a drink or popcorn while I wait for my vehicle to be serviced.

mtn view chevrolet

by from chattanooga , tn |

travis was great he help me thru every detail of the slae and i will recommend all my friends and family to mtn view.

easy purchasing

by from chatt. tn |

Joanna did a great job locating my truck and working to get pricing. This was my second truck from her ans she will get the next.

Great service, friendly sales staff, accommodating

by from Chattanooga, TN |

This is 3rd vehicle that I've purchased from Mountain View Chevrolet since 2011. I have the utmost praise for the professionalism displayed by the sales staff at this establishment. Rick Clinton has always gone above and beyond to assist us in understanding the vehicles we are purchasing. This dealership is #1 in our books for service and helpfulness (we use them for all service), friendliness and truthfully making you feel right at home. Mr. Morgan assisted this sale and he was excellent with his services also. Definitely will recommend to any and all I come in contact with.

Above and beyond

by from Chattanooga Tenn |

My last Chevy cruze the turbo went out and left me stranded in North Carolina when I got back went to the dealership at Mt View chevy and with Joshua Wilcox's help and the rest of the sales team he got me in a new car with out a lot of hassle. He did everything he could to make me happy and get a car that I could depend on. After being stranded and a 200.00 cab ride home I didn't think anything could make me happy but was I wrong!!! Thank you Joshua and the rest of the staff

Great people and great place to buy a car

by from Crossville, TN |

Everyone went out of there way to make sure we were satisfied with our decision. John Weiss was wonderful he explained everything and went above and beyond to help.