Mountain View Chevrolet

310 E 20th St, Chattanooga, TN 37408

New 888-715-3582
Used 866-413-7527
Service 877-269-0471

Getting You The Best Price Is The EASIEST Part Of Our Job!

Only the Best!

by from Dunlap, TN |

This is my second purchase from Ric Clinton at Mountain View. Both times he had gone above and beyond to make sure I leave happy! I am in love with my new car, and I absolutely love being a part of the Mtn View Chevy family! I always recommend people to Ric, because I know they will have great experiences like myself!

January 19, 2015

Thank you so much, Haylee for recommending Mtn. View Chevy and Ric! We love to hear stories from our satisfied customers. Congratulations on your new car and thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Great Service

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Everyone was helpful and I would highly recommend Mtn. Views service department to anyone. This is a top notch organization from top to bottom.

May 27, 2015

Thank you a positive review Mark! We are glad to hear you had such a great experience with the service department. Please come visit us again!

LOVE MY NEW TAHOE

by from CHATTANOOGA TENNESSEE |

I LOVE MY NEW VEHICLE EVERYTHING I WANTED ON THE 2015 TAHOE WOULD DO IT OVER AGAIN GREAT SERVICE AND PLENTY OF SELECTION OF NEW VEHICLES

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My sales team (Sean and Jason) did an amazing job. They not only found me the best deal for my money but helped me to see beyond what I wanted wanted and got me what I needed. I love my new car! Thanks guys!

May 26, 2015

Thank you for recommending Mtn. View Chevrolet, James. We are very pleased to hear you had a great buying experience with Sean and Jason. Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the #MtnViewChevyFamily!

Great Service!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Joanna and Sean worked hard to get my new car financed. Even when one lender backed out they found another and made it possible for me to get a new car that I so desperately needed. Thank you so much for having a caring staff who took care of what I needed.

May 20, 2015

Thanks for recommending us, Gina! We are happy to hear Joanna and Sam could help you get the vehicle you needed. We love to hear from our customers. Please come back and see us again and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems or concerns.

Great Service, Friendly People

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Call for appointment arrived at the appointed time on saturday morning at 8:45 car was checked in and oil changed and tire rotation in about an hour. Very friendly people

May 20, 2015

Thanks for recommending us, Eddie! We are happy to hear we could get your car serviced and back on the road in a timely manner. Please come back and see us again!

JOB WELL DONE

by from CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE |

On this visit to the dealership I took my late husband's 2003 Chevrolet Silverado pick up truck in for the replacement of the instrument cluster. and a leak around the door on the driver's side. After evaluation of the truck the service advisor, Kyle Montgomery, called and advised me of other important repairs that needed immediate attention. The truck needed brakes, calipers, and tires. I knew the truck needed tires and had planned on buying new ones later. But Mr. Montgomery advised me that all the repairs needed to be done immediately. The brakes were 12 years old, and the tires were dry rotted. I agreed to have the repairs made and even asked him to check the Serpentine belt which was replaced along with the A/C belt. I had no idea the truck need the repairs and wouldn't have even thought about them until I was probably stranded on the side of the road or even worse. Being a recent widow, I am very thankful that someone was very observant and concerned for my well being. Good Job Mountain View Service Department and Kyle Montgomery.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for us, Susan! We are proud to have a great team that includes Kyle, who always have our customers best interests at heart. Thank you for choosing Mtn. View Chevy and we look forward to your next visit with us! Please let us know if you have any more problems.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

by from Cleveland, TN |

My service advisor, Kyle Montgomery, greeted me promptly and courteously and had ALL my service needs finished when promised. I will be a Mtn. View Chevy service customer for life!

May 18, 2015

Thank you for recommending us, Richard! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We look forward to your next visit!

Very courteous and customer oriented.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I would suggest that you review our recent service visits before asking if we want certain services done. This happened last visit as well. It was suggested we have transmission serviced when you had replaced the transmission about a year and only a few thousand miles ago. If I had not known this I may have told you to go ahead with it. I would like to know you are looking at what needs to be done on my vehicle and you are looking out for my costs as well.

May 8, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback, William. We will work with the Service Department with the issue of recent service visits as we take pride in providing honest service to our customers. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

Great under pressure!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Bought a truck and loved it but regretted not getting the bigger engine (6.2L). The sales person Sean Emery worked with me to not only trade in the vehicle 3 weeks after buying the first one but also find me exact truck but with the larger engine. I said before in the review for the first one that is was best experience I had when buying a vehicle but this one topped it only 3 weeks later! I look forward to dealing with Mountain View when I have fleet vehicle needs for my company.

May 8, 2015

Thank you for recommending Mtn. View Chevy, Aaron. We're happy Sean could help you find exactly what you were looking for. Thanks for being such a loyal customer! We look forward to your visit in the future. Welcome to the Mtn. View Chevy family!

Great Service & Clean

by from Chattanooga, Tennessee |

Fully satisfied with Mt. View Chevrolet of Chattanooga. We have purchased several cars over the years personally and also our daughter. We recently purchased the 2015 Sonic for our granddaughter and we are well pleased. Thanks Mt. View Chevrolet!!!!

May 8, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our dealership, Anthony. We are very pleased to hear you've had great experiences buying each car from us. Thanks for being such a loyal customer. We look forward to your next visit with us.