Mountain View Chevrolet

310 E 20th St, Chattanooga, TN 37408

New 888-715-3582
Used 866-413-7527
Service 877-269-0471

Getting You The Best Price Is The EASIEST Part Of Our Job!

Super nice dealership, great people.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Josh Brewer and his team were great. Easily the fastest and least stressful car purchase I've ever made. I will be back.

July 15, 2015

Michael, we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Josh Brewer and the team. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or service needs, we will be more than happy to help.

Awesome service

by from Chattanooga TN |

Wonderful experience and outstanding service. Kyle made sure that I was informed every step of the way and had me taken care of without any issues.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for the review David. We are so pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience. We hope you'll visit us again for any future vehicle purchases or service needs you may have.

Great!

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

Great and pain-free experience. Joshua Wilcox is not the best looking salesman at the dealership, but he cares about his customers

July 7, 2015

Thank you for choosing Mtn View Chevy! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience. Be sure and contact us if you have any questions or service needs in the future, we will be happy to help.

10 out of 10 service

by from Chattanooga TN |

From the moment i pulled up chris didnt treat me like im some kid (being only 19) like i have experienced with other dealerships. He was down to earth and treated me as if i was a 40 year old man pulling up in a nice trade in. I deffinitely look foward to continuing a chevy experience with mnt view.

June 30, 2015

Dalton, thank you for the great feedback! We are so glad you had a positive experience with Chris. We aim to give all our customers the best service possible. We hope you're enjoying your new Chevy and please contact us if you have any questions or service needs in the future!

Internet sales department did great.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Missy did a great job, she replied to all emails promptly. Shawn in finance also did a great job going through all neseccary paperwork. I think the sales guy assigned to me was courteous, but needed to brush up on his product knowledge. I researched my vehicle for a long time before purchasing, I'm glad I did.

June 30, 2015

Scott, thank you for your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our system. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with our online sales department and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we'd be happy to help!

Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else

by from Nashville, TN |

I drove 2 hours, twice, to look at a truck with these guys. Both times the truck was off the lot with customers who hadn't bought it or put money down. Each time I was told it's a first come first serve business. Why have appointments then if you're not going to keep them? If it sells fine but don't just let people drive vehicles off the lot without a down payment or something. Just bad business all around. Do yourself a favor and find a vehicle somewhere else.

June 30, 2015

Jb, we are very disappointed to hear about your experience. We are always looking for ways to improve how we run, so we appreciate your feedback. We want all our customers to receive the best customer service and we fell short of that standard here. We welcome you to contact our Sales Manager Russ Liscomb at 423-266-0181 so we can find a way to make this right.

Great experience in buying new car

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I came just came in to look at new cars and ended up driving a new one home, Christopher Morgan was my sales person and he did a fantastic job in selling me this car. I love my new Impala

June 30, 2015

Brenda, thank you for the review. We are so pleased you chose Mountain View Chevy and hope you are enjoying your new Impala! If you have any questions or service needs, please feel free to contact us.

MTN. VIEW CHEV ALWAYS GIVES THE BEST SERVICE.

by from DUNLAP, TN. |

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT SERVICE AT MOUNTAIN VIEW CHEV IN CHATT TOWN. WE HAD 10 AM APPT AND CAR WAS TAKEN BACK ON TIME. EVERYTHING WE WANTED WAS DONE TO OUR SATISFACTION AND THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WAS AWESOME AS USUAL.

June 30, 2015

Roy, we are so pleased to hear about your positive experience! Thank you for choosing us for your service needs. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, we'd be happy to do so.

Excellent service, friendly and helpful employees

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I brought my 2013 Chevy Equinox in for an oil change and tire rotation. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was very pleasant and eager to assist me.

June 30, 2015

Susan, thank you for choosing Mountain View Chevy for your service needs! We are glad to hear everyone was so pleasant and helpful. Please contact us if you have any questions or other service needs with your Equinox!

Great Service!

by from Ringgold, GA |

Work was completed in a timely manner. Everyone was very friendly. Kevin did a great job! I really appreciate the great service!

June 23, 2015

David, we are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our service department. Thank you for choosing Mtn View Chevy!