Mountain View Chevrolet

310 E 20th St, Chattanooga, TN 37408

New 888-715-3582
Used 866-413-7527
Service 877-269-0471

Getting You The Best Price Is The EASIEST Part Of Our Job!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My experience was professional and great. My service advisor was Craig Bush and he knows his job and chattanooga need more more professionalso like him.

June 8, 2015

Valrie, thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that Craig Bush was able to make your visit so great and professional. We hope you will contact us in the future with any questions or service needs you may have.

Ms Linda

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

The service department was very acommodating to my needs. I was waited on quickly and they had my vehicle serviced and back to be in a reasonable time.

June 8, 2015

Linda, thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad to hear you had a good experience with the service department. We hope you will continue to visit us with any service needs in the future.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Everyone is very friendly and competent at their jobs. They finished servicing my Cruze in a timely manner. The waiting area is clean and comfortable with so many amenities. The bathroom is very clean. It is a pleasure to do business at the Chattanooga, Tennessee Mountain View Chevrolet dealership!żż

June 5, 2015

Gwenda, thank you for the positive review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at Mountain View Chevrolet and hope you'll continue to visit us for your future service needs. Enjoy your Cruze!

Excellent Service Department

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I was satisfied with the overall experience. I was not however satisfied with the price which could be true for most major repairs at most service centers. I think that the labor per hour is way to demanding on the customer. I understand operational costs and expenses but having a $100 part installed for $700 is quite unimaginable. Especially for Chevy owners who do actually use the dealership for repairs when you can go elsewhere for half the price. With that said the customer also receives a greater guarantee of quality service. It just seems like there is no incentive to have repairs performed at the dealership. I would suggest either lower labor costs or an incentive program that rewards owners to choose the dealership over other repair shops. For example, Chevy owners could earn a free oil change service for so many dollars in repairs. Thanks,

from sales to service they take care of you

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

Everyone there are very helpful, comfortable to be around, from sales to service, very nice waiting area and I like the popcorn!!!!

June 5, 2015

Theresa, thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We are so glad you had a comfortable experience and enjoyed the popcorn! :) Please contact us in the future if you have any questions or service needs.

Oil Change

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Work was done professionally, although 90 minutes for an oil change when I had an appointment seemed a little long, but I appreciate the work they do and would never trust anyone else with my Camaro.

June 3, 2015

Norman, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We strive to provide all our customers with professional and quality service and hope you were satisfied with your visit. Thank you for trusting Mtn. View Chevy with all your Camaro's service needs.

Trailblazer SS repair

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Everyone was very nice. Communication was very satisfactory. Getting into a rental car was made easy. I feel like my car was taken car of where some places I wouldn't trust. Thank you guys! You rock!

June 3, 2015

Kelly, it's great to hear that you had such a positive experience having your car serviced. We are happy to have you as part of the Mtn. View Chevy family.

Great service, friendly and family environment

by from Chattanooga, TN |

From the beginning the sale rep was very assertive and assuring that I was going to get the best deal possible, never lost focus of what we was trying to achieve and was very thoughtful of my finanical standings. Never did I feel just like another number.

June 3, 2015

That's great to hear Kyle. We are so glad you were able to find the right car for you at Mtn. View Chevy!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

WHEN I WENT TO LOOK AT A NEW CAR I THOUGHT TO MYSELF BE PREPARED FOR PUSHY SALESMEN BUT TO MY SURPRISE IT WAS NOT TRUE THE SALESLADY YES I SAID LADY WAS VERY HELPFUL, KNOLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY MTN VIEW CHEVYROLET IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AND KUDOS TO JOANNA CREWS THE BEST OF THE BEST! EXCELLENT !!

June 3, 2015

Shirley, thank you for providing us with the positive feedback. We are so glad to hear that Joanna was so helpful and friendly during your visit and to have you as part of the Mtn. View Chevy Family!

fair service

by from Chattanooga Tennessee |

Came in for an oil change and one tpms in right front tire not working had to wait until a later date to replace tpms monitor service advisor had mechanic relearn the tpms system which shut down the other three monitors because of the one I knew was bad now cannot monitor any tire pressures until the one I knew was bad is fixed

June 3, 2015

James, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We strive to provide our customers with the best experience possible. If you were dissatisfied with your service, please contact Jimmy Clark at 866-803-9320 so we can learn more about the issue and find a way to resolve it.