Mountain View Chevrolet

310 E 20th St, Chattanooga, TN 37408

New 888-715-3582
Used 866-413-7527
Service 877-269-0471

Getting You The Best Price Is The EASIEST Part Of Our Job!

Great service , clean ,comfortable,

by from Chattanooga,Tn |

Ric Cliton , was the most friendly person iv ever met as far as a dealership , he was more like a friend to my husband and myself. And very very good at information about anything and everything that we needed to know . There should be more like him . Thanks so much Ric .

Great service

by from Chattanooga, Tn. |

Just had an oil change and tire rotation, but we had an appointment and they took the car right back and had it done in less than an hour with no charge.

Quality and Service Assessment

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Salesman was nice, informed, concerned and understanding. Did not push the sale but gave enough information for us (the customer) to make informed decision with valid data.

Great service

by from Chattanooga, Tennessee |

My salesman (Chris Morgan) was great in getting everything done as quickly as possible and giving me all my best options. Also, found me the exact car that I wanted. I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car.

New Volt

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My salesman, Ric, was wonderful. He took time with me and was one of the best salesman I have ever worked with. The team at Mountain View Chevrolet made the process of buying a new car quick and fun. MTN View Chevy is the way to go!

Job - Well Done!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Everyone is so very nice. The waiting room is comfortable. I appreciate watching TV and using Wi-Fi or your iPad. The service on my automobile did not take long and this service department has maintained four Chevrolets for me. I usually try to keep my autos for at least 10 years :-) Thanks for doing your job so well. The folks at Mountain View must take 'nice pills.' I wish that other businesses were as competent and nice.

great dealership

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I am very happy with my experiences with Mountain View. Beginning with my purchase and now with the maintenance, I have been served well. My appointments have always been honored and they have worked to get me in amd out in a timely manner.The staff is friendly and professional. Would recommend to anyone looking for a Chevy dealer.

Great Service!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Sheila was a tremendous help and the repair guys got my car fixed faster than I ever anticipated! Will definitely recommend the service dept.

Service a little OFF!

by from Chattanooga TN |

I called a week prior for service and made an appt. for a 2013 Malibu purchased in Oct 2013. Basic oil change, trouble with blue tooth pairing, slight odor when HVAC on, tires rotated. Had the car in at 8:15 AM to dealership. I called at 1:30 PM to inquire about pick up and they said it would be another hour as the electrical guy was backed up. I had the courtesy van pick me up and waited in the guest area. My car was ready at 3 PM. It would be an understatement to say I was not happy as to the length of time it took to get those small preventative maintenance items taken care of. I was assured when I bought the car that excellent service came with your dealership. I hope this will be the only time I have this experience!

Satisfied

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Dealership answered all of our questions, were very thorough and patient with us. Their work was greatly appreciated. Prices are a little steep though.