Hunt Nissan

2121 Chapman Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

A Great Buying experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Great Place to buy a car. Excellent Sales staff!!!

Excellent Service!

by from Chattanooga, Tennessee |

The service department at Hunt Nissan is excellent. I have used them twice. Once visit for an oil change and the other for a minor gas gauge repair. The staff is so friendly and courteous. They treated me as if I were the only customer there. I will have to say also that buying a vehicle is also a very good experience.

John Martin

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Dealing with the staff at Hunt Nissan continues to be outstanding. I took my wife's 2013 Pathfinder in to have the GPS system updated and was told I could do it myself by simply following the directions in the 5-disc set I had ordered from Nissan. While the service department had the Pathfinder they also told me there was a recall issue on this car and they could take care of it while I was there. The honesty and integrity demonstrated to me regarding the GPS update was remarkable. The fact that they could also take care of the recall issue was great. I highly recommend Hunt Nissan for new car purchases as we well as for service.

very good service department

by from Hixson, TN |

actually 2 visits covered in this review. first one involved routine maintenance and an issue with the cruise control. the service was completed promptly and the needed part ordered. upon receipt of ordered part, I was contacted by mail informing me the part was in. I tried out the online scheduling and set an appointment. upon arrival at the dealership, the replacement part was quickly installed and I was on my way. so far, service visits have been painless experiences; the service advisors are professional and courteous and the needed work gets completed in a very reasonable length of time.

Excellent Review!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My husband and I recommend Hunt Nissan to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle, whether new or used. And we commend them on having an excellent staff as everyone, even if not directly involved with us, was friendly, courteous and respectful. Our Salesman, Butch Ellis and Finance Manager, Lonnie Jones addressed our needs and made what is usually a time consuming, stressful transaction, one that was smooth and efficient. We will definitely be returning customers!

Best car Dealer in town!!

by from Rossville,GA |

All staff treated as VIP. We got very good deals and the salesman was aweSome.He did everything to meet a very good deal of the Juke we wanted and gave us a very reasonable price. My kids were happy with their kids stuff. I am very satisfied and pleased how they take care business. Good job!! Keep up the good work!! You should be awarded Best Car Dealer in Chattanooga!!!

Never a bad experience

by from Soddy Daisy,TN |

I have purchased several cars from Hunt and feel I always get a good deal thanks to Carter and Ade. But the service has to be equally good and Hunt does not disappoint. Michael Egeland truly rocks and I never have any reservations about what he tells me my car needs. He gets the best "fix" at the best price that he can calculate for me. My most recent problem was brakes. He truly lightened the anxiety and the cost was nothing like what I was expecting. Michael sees the customer as an individual with individual needs. He always treats me like I am the only one there and full focus is on my car and specifically what is needed. I travel a great deal for my job and he always factors that in to my car's needs and helps me prepare for future care and needs. Good gang at Hunt and I will keep going back.

Teresa Kerr

by from Ringgold, GA |

Bought my car at Hunt Nissan and have had it serviced there many times and have always been treated great. Service department has always been very informative and courteous. Thanks for the good treatment and will continue to get my service there and highly recommend them.

Made what is usually a painful experience painless

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I hate buying cars. Hate it. Feel like I am being taken advantage of and not straight. My experience at Hunt Nissan was so nice. I dealt with Lamar and Jason and both were very nice, straight forward and had excellent customer service. They did not pressure me, and were upfront. They made many efforts to make me happy. The owner even sent me an email. I would definitely buy from them again. And we love our new Rogue~!

super sales experience and a great value on my car

by from soddy daisy tn |

We looked high and low and wound up at Hunt Nissan. We walked in and Chris was our salesperson. Very straight talk, no pressure, straight answers and up front information. We were in and out with our bottom line price and are absolutely thrilled with our new vehicle. No hassles, just perfect service. I would go back and do it all over again............