Hunt Nissan

2121 Chapman Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

Excellent Review!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My husband and I recommend Hunt Nissan to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle, whether new or used. And we commend them on having an excellent staff as everyone, even if not directly involved with us, was friendly, courteous and respectful. Our Salesman, Butch Ellis and Finance Manager, Lonnie Jones addressed our needs and made what is usually a time consuming, stressful transaction, one that was smooth and efficient. We will definitely be returning customers!

Best car Dealer in town!!

by from Rossville,GA |

All staff treated as VIP. We got very good deals and the salesman was aweSome.He did everything to meet a very good deal of the Juke we wanted and gave us a very reasonable price. My kids were happy with their kids stuff. I am very satisfied and pleased how they take care business. Good job!! Keep up the good work!! You should be awarded Best Car Dealer in Chattanooga!!!

Never a bad experience

by from Soddy Daisy,TN |

I have purchased several cars from Hunt and feel I always get a good deal thanks to Carter and Ade. But the service has to be equally good and Hunt does not disappoint. Michael Egeland truly rocks and I never have any reservations about what he tells me my car needs. He gets the best "fix" at the best price that he can calculate for me. My most recent problem was brakes. He truly lightened the anxiety and the cost was nothing like what I was expecting. Michael sees the customer as an individual with individual needs. He always treats me like I am the only one there and full focus is on my car and specifically what is needed. I travel a great deal for my job and he always factors that in to my car's needs and helps me prepare for future care and needs. Good gang at Hunt and I will keep going back.

Teresa Kerr

by from Ringgold, GA |

Bought my car at Hunt Nissan and have had it serviced there many times and have always been treated great. Service department has always been very informative and courteous. Thanks for the good treatment and will continue to get my service there and highly recommend them.

Made what is usually a painful experience painless

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I hate buying cars. Hate it. Feel like I am being taken advantage of and not straight. My experience at Hunt Nissan was so nice. I dealt with Lamar and Jason and both were very nice, straight forward and had excellent customer service. They did not pressure me, and were upfront. They made many efforts to make me happy. The owner even sent me an email. I would definitely buy from them again. And we love our new Rogue~!

super sales experience and a great value on my car

by from soddy daisy tn |

We looked high and low and wound up at Hunt Nissan. We walked in and Chris was our salesperson. Very straight talk, no pressure, straight answers and up front information. We were in and out with our bottom line price and are absolutely thrilled with our new vehicle. No hassles, just perfect service. I would go back and do it all over again............

Great experience

by from Rossville, GA |

Carter was the most gracious, courteous and knowledgeable salesman of all we talked to as we searched all over the area for the right vehicle for us. We went back to him after looking at other suvs. The Rogue was the right car for us and Carter was the right man to deal with.

My experience with Hunt Nissan has been excellent!

by from LaFayette, GA |

I have enjoyed the professional and courteous attitude of everyone and have recommended Hunt Nissan to several car buying friends.

Excellent Service at Hunt Nissan

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I just had my car service at Hunt Nissan and I couldn't be happier with the experience. The wait in line couldn't be called a wait because it moved so quickly. The personnel were friendly (and funny). I was told how long the service would take and that someone would come to the waiting room for me. They timed it right (that alone wowed me) and my escort arrived to take me for checkout. Of course the waiting room was spacious, clean, and equipped to make feel like a short one (television, the latest magazines). I had my iPad and noticed I could get WiFi. From the day I drove off the lot with my new Nissan I have felt as if I must be their most valued customer. God job!

High integrity and customer service

by from Cleveland, TN |

Hunt Nissan sales staff bent over backward to make sure I got the exact vehicle I wanted. The staff were very professional, friendly, and efficient and made every effort to make sure I was satisfied with the experience and vehicle. Hunt Nissan has a high standard of integrity and customer service.