Hunt Nissan

2121 Chapman Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

Love my new Rogue

by from South Pittsburg, TN |

I bought my new Rogue @ Hunt Nissan and I couldn't be happier. The salesmen were more than happy to make my purchase a pleasant one. I would recommend Hunt Nissan to all my family and friends. I want to say thank you Rick Davis for going above and beyond your duty to make my purchase easy and enjoyable. ADReed

C.T Doub

by from Chatt Tn |

I have purchased 4 cars from Hunt and I have my service done at Hunt. I have purchased many cars over the years and I find that Hunt Nissan is the best dealership ... From the selection, price and then the service department. Just excellent. Great product, great service.

Love my Rogue

by from Chattanooga TN |

Great dealership! All the staff were helpful and courteous! Lifetime warranty, what more could I ask for.

Another great deal!

by from Hixson, TN |

This is the 6th car that I have purchased from Hunt Nissan. I have used the saleman each time and Carter has never taken me in the wrong direction. The finance department will work hard to get you the best interest rate and Carter always get me the best deal. Hunt Nissan has never did me wrong!

Best Dealer Ever!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I used to work at this dealership, before these new owners. Now, it is much better. I absolutely love, love my new Juke. It even looks like me! This is my 5th or 6th Nissan, and they all have been GREAT cars. The great people at this dealership help make the buying experience and serivce experiences a great time for all. I will definitely go back to purhcase again at Hunt Nissan. You can't go wrong there.

I service my nissan for oil change

by from Chattanooga,Tn. |

They was vey curtious and did a great job at hunt nissan he also informed of the free wash we he finished with oil change

John R. Martin

by from Chattanooga, TN |

The 2013 Pathfinder we purchased from Hunt Nissan on March 22, 2013, is the second new automobile we have purchased from Hunt Nissan. The first vehicle--a 2006 Nissan Murano--was purchased for my wife. She enjoyed it tremendously and the only reason we decided to trade itd was because it was almost 8 years old. It only had 71,000 miles on it and never gave us one moment of trouble. Our salesman--Darrell Anderson--could not have been more professional and polite to use during our time making the final decision on our trading for the 2013 Pathfinder. He offered several different choices for my wife to drive. When we had decided on the Pathfinder, Darrell worked with us very diligently in our trade-in process and finalizing our final cost. When we went to pick-up the new Pathfinder, we had the pleasure of working with Lonnie Jones, business manager at Hunt Nissan. He was also very careful in going over all the warranty service and security items concerning the new car. he was also very meticulous in going over all the papers we needed to sign and very politely answered our questions. It was also a wonderful experience to meet and talk with Ken Hunt, owner of Hunt Nissan. It is easy to see why we were so warmly treated from the employees we worked with as it is very obvious that Ken instills these attributes in each of his employees. When it comes time to again get a new vehicle for my wife, there is little doubt that we will once again go to Hunt Nissan!

2nd new Nissan vehicle purchase

by from Hixson, TN |

this was my second time purchasing a vehicle here. my 'situation' was less than ideal and I can be a bit difficult to take at times. just as before, everyone I dealt with was exceptionally courteous, understanding and professional. you will not feel 'beat up' after doing business here.

Out of townes who Internet shopped

by from Lynnville, Indiana |

We were on our way from Indiana to Alabama for Memeriol Day weekend. I looked at cars.com on Thursday and contacted a handful of dealers along our trip. Hunt Nissan did everything over the phone and all the dealing and trading stuff was done when we got there. We test drove the Pathfinder and the deal was done. Took a little long with all the paper work, but they were extremely accommodation to us and our two huskies that were traveling with us. Very good experience!

New Car Hunt

by from Fort Oglethorpe, GA |

Looking for a vechicle for my wife, we went by to look at a Murano and my wife fell in love with the Juke, Cheryl our salesperson was great. she helped us through the process and showed us the dealership. We enjoy each time we go to Hunt Nissan and most importantly my wife loves her new Juke!!! We'll be back