Kia of Chattanooga

2136 Chapman Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-447-9668
Used 888-777-9356
Service 855-348-7414

#1 Kia Retailer in Tennessee!

Great dealership and staff

by from Cleveland, TN |

We were shopping for a new car for our daughter and on our visit to Kia of Cleveland were felt like we were welcome and the salesmen were very informative about the vehicles and were not to pushy. We were very satisfied with the dealership, the salesman, and the car we purchased. I would definitely recommend this dealership and refer our salesman to anyone interested in purchasing a new Kia.

Great purchase experience

by from Jasper, Tn |

Bobby Snipes - made purchasing my vehicle a pleasant experie This was my first purchase at the dealership and my sales professional was Bobby Snipes who went out of his way to make this a pleasant experience. He was upfront, honest, professional, helpful and treated me as a friend. For anyone who is looking to purchase an automobile at Kia of Chattanooga, I would definitely suggest they talk with Bobby. He's not one of their top sales persons by accident!

Great purchase experience

by from Jasper, Tn |

Car for my wife!

by from Harrison, TN |

I was in the market looking for a car for my wife. She loved the Kia Optima so I went to check them out at Kia of Chattanooga. Hank Brown was the first associate I seen so he and I started talking about the Optima. He was very informative and new a lot about the car. One of the best sales persons I have ever dealt with. He made sure that the sale was going through and was on top of everything. I really appreciate how he was up front and trying to get me the best deal possible and I believe that he did. I highly recommend Hank Brown and the rest of the team at Kia of Chattanooga. The car is amazing and my wife is still in shock I got it for her. Hank also checked on us about a week later making sure everything was good and the car is up to our expectations, and it is and more. Again thanks to Hank Brown.

Purchase of 2015 Sorento

by from Collegedale, Tn. |

Purchase of 2015 Kia Sorento. My husband and I have been talking about purchasing a new car since early this year. We owned a 2005 Kia Sorento since early 2006. We never had ANY problems with the car other than replacing tires, light bulbs and a battery, great car! We thought about downsizing since we are " seniors " but decided to stay with an SUV. After visiting the Kia lot on a Sunday ( dealership closed ) and looking at both Sorentos and Sportages, we decided to come back during the week to speak with a salesperson. My husband researched the Sorento and other makes of SUVs online and came to the conclusion that since we had such good luck with our 2005 and prices were comparable we would stay with a Sorento. On Friday, May 30th, we returned to the Dealership. We were warmly greeted in the lot by Karen Cross who brought us into the showroom and introduced us to Charlie Durham. She then took us out to the lot to show us their inventory of Sorentos. She is very knowledgeable when it comes to Kias and pointed out many features of the Sorento. We settled on a Sorento EX 6 cylinder and then went on a test drive. During the drive she showed us many of the features of the car, we were very impressed both with Karen and the car. Back at the lot we looked at other Sorentos with different features and also at the Sportages but had basically decided on the one we drove if the price was right. Back in the showroom Karen offered us water and then proceeded to fill out paperwork and price the car. Charlie Durham then worked on what the car would cost with incentives and our trade-in and after some bargaining with my husband we settled on the price. We decided to finance through Kia and worked with (?) Mike to work out the details. After signing considerable paperwork we had a brand new Sorento EX to drive home. All in all we had a VERY pleasant experience. At no time did we feel any pressure to commit to a purchase. Karen Cross was extremely easy to work with. She retrieved many keys for different cars to show us interiors and different features that other SUVs had. Karen moved cars in the lot so we could get a better perspective of them. She took pictures of the bumper guard we wanted installed so the correct one could be placed on the car. In the showroom she brought us bottles of water even though we had declined her initial offer. Charlie and Mike were also very friendly and knowledgable. When we were ready to head home everyone we passed in the showroom offered congratulations on our purchase. Karen accompanied us outside and helped us with the Bluetooth feature and also reminded us of other features the Sorento had. Almost too many to remember but I'm sure we'll get used to them. Kia of Chattanooga gets an A+ rating from us. Everyone who has seen the car is very impressed and we would recommend this dealership and especially Karen to friends interested in purchasing a new car. One last thing I forgot, the warranties on this car are impressive and are another reason we chose Kia. Thanks to all who helped us with our purchase and especially to Karen Cross who is a major asset to this dealership!

Best experience EVER.

by from Harrison, TN |

So we went in just to test drive a 2014 Soul. We hadn't really planned on buying a car that day; we were just looking. But the car was amazing (seriously, it has ALL the bells and whistles. Back-up camera, navigation, air conditioned seats. It's insane!) and the people at the dealership were friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to work with us. Our salesman John Woodall was FUN. Have you ever just had fun when looking at cars? No pushy sales pitches or questionable behavior, just fun? We did. And John knew his stuff, too. We laughed, we joked, and we went for a test drive. I ultimately chose the Soul, because the interior is an SUV but the exterior is a wagon. I love it. Also, we got a really, really good price for our trade-in. So we negotiated with John (who was more than fair and so honest and upfront about the whole process) and John took us to Clyde Dempsey to finalize the deal, and he was also forthright and fair. In fact, Clyde was downright generous. After we finished the financials, John gave us a step by step on all of those bells and whistles, because it is a LOT to take in if you were driving an *ahem* older car like myself. Thank goodness he is so giving with his time. No one at the dealership was pushy or obnoxious, and we very comfortable talking to everyone. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend this dealership, for the cars of course, but more so for the staff. I can tell you this- they will have my business for life!

Special care for the Special needs

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Special care for the Special needs My husband and I have two special needs children. We were searching for a van to accommodate their changing needs. We arrived at Kia of Chattanooga where Jon Whitaker readily assisted us with that need. After reviewing the Sedona online, we chose to check it out. Jon was patient with us as we test drove the vehicle. Once we decided to apply for the vehicle, he assisted us with the paperwork. When it was our turn, we saw Mike Pomeroy in order to sort out the financing. Mike helped us find the best price and rates to fit our needs. He knew how much we needed a van and made sure that that need was taken care of. Within a few hours, we were able to drive our Sedona home. Before we left, they detailed our van, helping it to shine bright. Unfortunately, on our way home, the "check engine" light came on. I called Jon the next morning to let him know of the problem. Once again, he quickly stepped up to the plate. Since our van wasn't able to be worked on, Jon put us in a rental car; that way our van would be ready to repair beginning the next morning. The staff in the Service Department made our unfortunate visit very pleasant. My husband and I have been to several auto dealerships over the years. However, we have never had such a fantastic experience as we did at Kia of Chattanooga. Each person went above and beyond to help and make us feel comfortable. We didn't feel pressured by the usual phony "try-to-make-a-deal" salesperson. We love the genuineness of everyone. We just want to say thank you for all your support and assistance. We greatly appreciate it!

Excellent Service and Care...

by from Dalton, GA |

My husband and I were in the market for a new car after being somewhat screwed over with a dud we dropped more than $3000 on. We came to Kia of Chattanooga somewhat overly cautious and realistic. We were greeted by John Woodall who assured us he could find us what we needed in the price range we were settling for. He was never pushy, had answers to our questions, made sure we had space and time to discuss our options in a personal manner, and provided great customer care. After browsing the selections, test driving a couple, and discussing options with Clyde Dempsey, we finally settled on a 2012 Kia Soul. We have had the vehicle for one day and can honestly say we love it. My family loves it, our neighbors love it, and we have had several compliments on it from strangers! I have dreaded buying a vehicle from dealerships simply because of the stereotypes that follow suit, but John and Clyde did everything in their power to be out-right, honest, genuine, and committed to helping us with our situation. Because of them, we got the reliable car we wanted, in the price range we needed, with a great warranty. My husband and I are incredibly fortunate, and know we owe our satisfaction to John and Clyde. We will definitely be recommending Kia of Chattanooga to our friends and family, and will continue doing business with them!

Displayed outstanding customer service!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Displayed outstanding customer service and professionalism! The dealership was very open and organized. The sales rep. was outstanding! Jamie was extremely friendly [offering beverages and an umbrella due to weather] while offering useful help/information. Very considerate with working out a price to accommodate our budget along with finding the perfect car for our needs. Extremely patient during the decision process and did not rush, nor push, any of our business. I would highly recommend this dealership and sales rep!

new 2014 kia

by from Dunlap tn |

My mom bought her first new car at Kia of Chattanooga we had a great timothy people where great and Mr Allen Miller was very nice to us we really like the new Kia so I recommend going to Kiaof Chattanooga and not Larry Hill of Cleveland they told us we wanted more car than we had money so we didn't buy their car Kia of Chattanooga is where it's. at Tony layne

Excellent Service

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I was referred to Jamie from a friend after my previous vehicle died. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him. He helped me find an extremely nice car that still fell within my budget. He is open and honest about the condition of the vehicle and he was very informative with my concerns. I have absolutely loved the car and would highly recommend both him and Kia of Chattanooga to anyone looking to buy in the area. All of the associates were friendly and helpful and made sure I felt comfortable while there. I can't thank Jamie enough for the help he gave me and the support through the purchase.