Kia of Chattanooga

2136 Chapman Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New car with ease

by from Chattanooga Tennessee |

A couple of years ago I bought a Kia Soul from Kia of Cleveland and I really loved the car and found both the purchasing process and the maintenance visit as enjoyable as that kind of experience can be. About a month ago a pick up ran a red light and hit me and totaled the car. The car flipped onto the drivers side but I was not hurt. Before it was known to be totaled it was taken to Abra for repairs. A gentleman named Charles Neff with Kia saw the car in the Abra lot, put two and two together and contacted me. I had purchased the original Soul in Cleveland so with no effort on my part other than a couple of calls and some texts Benny Hamby and Tony Walker worked everything out and I was able to pick up a new car a day later after work. They did an incredible job and made replacing the car so easy - which was so wonderful after having had to deal with all the aspects of the wreck -police reports, rental cars, insurance, etc.. Because the Soul had done such an excellent job in protecting me from harm I really wanted another Soul. And they made it happen. These three and all the others at the dealership not only did their job but went above and beyond.

excellent

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Process was good start to finish. Hank was very helpful. I believe Taft was very fair in pricing. Appreciated dealership searching for the specific options I wanted instead of pushing into settling for what was on the lot. Speed of delivery from another city was fast.

Great Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

This was my first car purchase and it was a great experience. April Blackburn was very professional and made sure I was satisfied throughout the process. She was very personable and answered all of my questions. Jennifer Ramsey was also very helpful in answering all of my financing questions and was great to work with. I have tremendous respect for Kia of Chattanooga and the customer service I received was top of the line. Thanks sincerely.

Best experience ever!

by from Hixson, TN |

Best experience ever buying a new vehicle. April was the BEST, so glad to see a woman, she made me feel at ease, and this experience has totally changed my opinion of the car salesperson! Clyde was my finance officer and could not have treated me better, I felt like royalty and certainly received the royal treatment from of them. Thank you both so much!! When I'm in the market for another vehicle, I'll head straight to April at KIA

Car vs. van

by from Cleveland, TN |

WE HAD I MIND ON ONE PARTICULAR ONE VAN BUT AFTER THINKING ABOUT IT OVER NIGHT WE BOUGHT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CAR, THE DEALER WAS GREAT ABOUT IT. BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO GET US EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED.

I am in LOVE with my new Kia.

by from LaFayette,GA |

I love my new 2015 Kia Optima so much!! Thank you guys at Kia of Chattanooga for making my car shopping experience so easy and fast!

Best customer service by far!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Ricky is the best! He made our buying experience hassle free and understood our particular needs. We were buying a car for our mother, but we will definitely be back to buy a new Sorento from Ricky! Thanks again to Ricky, Dirk and everyone for helping put our 72 year old mom in a safe, reliable and efficient vehicle! We are Kia of Chattanooga believers! The Parkers

Love our new 2015 Kia Soul!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Thanks to Ricky Burnette for his attentive efforts to answer a hundred questions and for spending time with my family to purchase the right vehicle for our needs and budget. We would highly recommend Ricky and Kia of Chattanooga for your next car purchase. Make it a Kia!

Perfect Purchase!

by from Cleveland TN |

I had done my homework so I knew I wanted a Kia Sportage. Matt Hundley and Taft Butcher were super easy to work with. Matt really knew about the details of the car and answered all of our questions and made the process so easy. Taft was quick to work up the offer on our trade and purchase price. The gentlemen that worked out our financing was also very good and forthcoming with all the details. Will definitely shop here in the future and recommend anyone to this dealership!

Great purchase experience

by from Jasper, Tn |

Bobby Snipes - made purchasing my vehicle a pleasant experie This was my first purchase at the dealership and my sales professional was Bobby Snipes who went out of his way to make this a pleasant experience. He was upfront, honest, professional, helpful and treated me as a friend. For anyone who is looking to purchase an automobile at Kia of Chattanooga, I would definitely suggest they talk with Bobby. He's not one of their top sales persons by accident!