Kia of Chattanooga

2136 Chapman Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

Awesome Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I found a used 2012 Mazda 3 on Kia of Chattanooga's website one night after work. The next afternoon my wife and I went out and met Jamie Ryan and we took the car for a test drive. Mr. Ryan was great to deal with, no pressure and did not try to force the car on us. I had been looking at Mazda's for almost a year and waiting on the right deal to come along. Mr. Ryan took us into the office after the test drive and told us the trade-in value of my car and the price of the Mazda. My wife and I had decided on a payment that would fit our budget before hand and Mr. Ryan came in with a price much lower than we had anticipated. Once we had decided to buy the car, Mr. Ryan introduced us to Dirk Emmett, the sales manager, and he was extremely nice as well. Once again, no pressure to walk out with a car that night. Next it was off to the finance manager, Clyde Dempsey, again, no pressure, just a willingness to help get the best payment possible. When the mountain of paperwork was signed and we were in our newer car driving home, my wife and I discussed almost the entire 25 minute ride home that this had been car buying experience we had ever encountered. All other dealers should train off of how Kia of Chattanooga does business. My wife and I have decided that our next car will come from Kia of Chattanooga. Gentlemen, if you are reading this, "Way to Go!"

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

by from Shelbyville, TN |

My wife and I purchased a certified used Kia Sorento from Kia of Chattanooga on November 21, 2013. Mr. John Woodall was our sales consultant and was extremely helpful in answering our questions about this vehicle. After letting us test-drive the Sorento, we decided it was the vehicle we were looking for. John proceeded with the paperwork and shortly afterward, brought us an offer. We were pleasantly surprised on the great offer he gave us and with little debate between my wife and myself, we agreed and John immediately got with the F & I representative to fix up our paperwork. After just a short time to get the paperwork completed and signed, we were on our way home with our 2013 Sorento! Mr. Woodall and the entire staff at Kia of Chattanooga gave us probably the most enjoyable car-buying experience that we have ever had! I would very highly recommend anyone looking for a Kia to use these fine folks. I'm sure they will treat you as well as they treated us! Thanks again John for all your help! Mike & Mary Ellen Cartwright Shelbyville, TN

Great experience.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

We had a great experience working with Jamie at Kia of Chattanooga. He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and he went above and beyond to get us into a new vehicle. Clyde was also great to work with, and he worked extra hard to get us the best deal possible.

Fast, Reliable, work with you, best buying exp!

by from Cleveland, TN |

I dealt with another dealership for over a week and still wasn't getting any results from the financial point of view, I decided to call Kia of Chattanooga and within 24 hours I was driving off the lot with a new vehicle. Kia of Chattanooga Rocks!

Good car, Good folks, Good service

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I bought my 2011 Kia Sorento from Kia of Chattanooga in 2010 and love it. The buying experience was great - no pressure, good deal, helpful finance department. I've had the car serviced every 5000 miles and only at Kia of Chattanooga. The prices are fair and the service is timely and well done. I recommend the product and the dealership.

Kia of Chattanooga

by from Ringgold, GA |

We have bought 2 Optimas from Michelle in the past year. She took the time to explain all the features of the vehicle and worked with us over several days in making our decisions.

wonderful rainy day experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Very much enjoyed our experience buying a new car at Kia of Chattanooga. The staff was simply awesome! We had the pleasure of being a customer to a new employee, Jonathon. Jonathon was very composed, professional, and you could see his eagerness to make this a good buy for myself and my husband. Dirk helped with the experience, but he wasn't over bearing. The finance mgr. had several people waiting on him, but he too was very kind, professional and very thorough. It seemed to me they all worked together to assist Jonathon and to make it such a great experience! We bought the 2014 Kia Forte and I just have to say how much I love this car. A huge Thank you to everyone at Kia for a wonderful experience, and Good Luck to Jonathon on his future sales!

Great Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I came into Kia of Chattanooga immediately after having an upleasant experience at another dealership. I received prompt, professional, and courteous service. Eric Hill, my salesman, took the time to show me what vehicles I would qualify for, assisted me on test drives, and accommodated my schedule in such a way that I was allowed to really take my time picking the right car for my needs. In addition, to the great customer service from the sales team, Clyde Dempsey went above and beyond to facilitate the finance portion of the deal. My experience at Kia was my very first time purchasing a car directly from dealership, and the positive experience will have a lasting impression. I am now the proud owner of a brand new KIA, and will continue to return to KIA of Chattanooga for future car purchases for myself and other family members.

Friendly Sales and Finance staff very affordable

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Marty was very pleasant to deal with. I bought a new Kia, Forte and the invoice sale Kia of Chattanooga was running helped keep the payments within my budget. I am a happy owner of a new Kia Forte! Thanks Marcus... J.R.

Bought a used car

by from Signal Mountain, TN |

Jamie Ryan was great to work with...he came in on his day off to show us the car! He didn't rush us on anything, let us take our time and we ended up buying the car. He was so helpful...I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car, new or used!! The dealership was nice and everyone there was very attentive. The whole experience was just outstanding! I would do return business with Jamie and the dealership again! A+ Service