Jaguar/Land Rover/Porsche of Chattanooga

Used 888-456-4150
Service 888-231-0704

They are professional &knowledgeable

by from Murfreesboro, tn |

At this dealership they are willing to go the extra mile. It did not matter that I was searching for a use car or a new car I could tell they appreciated my business and at same time able to answer all questions in a professional. I live over an hour away and may 2 trips to the dealership in 2 days because of my hectic schedule and even not knowing about the time change there was a 5 star treatment that just came from being in their lot. I want to thank john smith for extending his assistance and his sincerity during my car searching/ purchasing process. Having to return rental car, get to the bank, fill out paper work, & more after being push back in hour was not easy but it all worked out because of the great business in Chattanooga, tn. Thanks again john smith for my 2007 honda accord

Great customer service and issue resolution

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My wife and I had an extremely positive experience with Land Rover Chattanooga. We worked out an agreement with Jack Wilson to purchase a LR4 with what we had expected would be a factory DVD player that still needed to be installed. It turns out the dealership was only able to get the aftermarket version. We had already purchased the vehicle and put 2,000 miles on it when we discovered this didn't work. Our son has hearing aids and is unable to use headphones and my wife has to take him to many doctor appointments out of town and can't work an aftermarket DVD from the front seat. We brought these concerns to Jack Wilson and he took them to his manager (James). James without a second thought or even a call from us asked Jack to get us a new LR4 with the factory DVD. He took our old car back and the dealership ate the expense of the miles and the difference in cost. Jack and James earned customers for life. I highly recommend working with this dealership.

Definitely the Best!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I purchased a 2015 Porsche Macan S and I couldn't be happier with the vehicle and the Dealership. Right from the beginning with my Macan inquiry, Jon Lancaster went to work. Between Jon & General Mgr Jaco Vandermerwe, I had a great deal on a great vehicle within days rather than months. When I arrived at the dealership (I drove 2 hours to get this vehicle), the Macan was detailed, gassed up and ready to go. The financing process was seamless as again, everything was ready when I got there (Thank you Scott DeFriese, Finance Mgr). They even provided me with lunch seeing as I didn't stop along with the way due to the excitement of getting my first Porsche. Jon provided with a detailed hood to tailgate overview of the vehicle as well as getting my Sirius radio and phone set up for my drive back home. The team at Porsche of Chattanooga are exemplary! If your looking for the perfect german machine as well as outstanding service, then this is your place. Needless to say, I am loving the Macan!! Thank you Jaco, Jon & Scott for making my first Porsche experience a memorable one. Your the best!

Wonderful experience.

by from Cleveland, TN |

I recently purchased my third Jaguar from Jaguar of Chattanooga. Each time the sales staff and management have been very friendly and helpful. At no time did I ever feel pressured by my salesman, Mark Able, just an honest desire to satisfy the customer every time. This is the third time he has helped me with my purchase. I highly recommend the dealership and the brand. Jaguar of Chattanooga are a credit to the brand, and I will go back to see Mark when it's time to replace my current Jaguar.

Awesome Experience

by from Gallatin, TN |

Awesome experience with this dealership. Looking forward to my next purchase!

Excellent!

by from Ringgold, Ga |

Phenomenal service! Very efficient and reliable service. On time and in excellent condition, I will never trust anyone else with my vehicle!!

Hopeless

by from Atlanta Ga |

I have tried to schedule maintanence 3 times now and am always told that I need to leave my vehicle there and it will be looked at sometime next week. HIRE SOME TECHNICIANS AND STOP BEING CHEAP!! So much forgetting serviced when stopping through a small town.

Integrity!

by from Ringgold, GA |

Emily Goughler is a great salesperson to work with. She is not high pressure but yet she works hard to help you find the car you are looking for. I purchased a 2005 Boxster S from Emily earlier this spring. The transaction was effortless on my part. I had specific timing needs as well as a limit I was willing to spend. Emily and James went the extra mile to work the deal to suit my needs. Amazing service. Early in the game an issue was found mechanically. Most dealers would have given me the brush off but Porsche of Chattanooga (PoC) took great pains to resolve the issue. Porsche of Chattanooga went to bat for me with PCNA and together they solved the issue. While this issue was being resolved, we were having spectacular spring weather - perfect for enjoying a drive in a convertible. Realizing i was very anxious to be out driving, James from PoC lent me a brand new 2013 Boxster to fill the void while I waited. That kind of thoughtfulness seems to be unheard of in today's world. The car continues to perform flawlessly thanks to the outstanding work performed by Jacob in Service. What great people to deal with! They have earned a customer for life.

Great Experience

by from Powder Springs, Ga |

Zach, thanks for your professionalism and making the process easy in buying my vehicle from you. The vehicle was just as you described over the phone and worth the 2 hour drive thanks. Thanks also to Scott who made the finance process quick and easy. It's now been two weeks since I got my vehicle and still loving it. Thanks so much looking forward to doing business again on our next vehicle.

Excellent salespeople

by from Lexington, KY |

Mr. Hickey is wonderful to work with. They describe their used cars well. I bought the vehicle after viewing on their website. These guys earn my trust. Thanks Porsche of Chattanooga, TN.

Jaguar/Land Rover/Porsche of Chattanooga responded to this review

December 7, 2012

Wilson, We are so pleased we were able to work with you and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business in Kentucky! Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Professional Staff

by from Durham, NC |

Wil and Jeff were great to work with. They were fair, professional and friendly. I bought a certified pre-owned car from them without seeing it first, and it was exactly how they described it. I would buy from them again.