Jaguar/Land Rover/Porsche of Chattanooga

Used 888-456-4150
Service 888-231-0704

Excellent salespeople

by from Lexington, KY |

Mr. Hickey is wonderful to work with. They describe their used cars well. I bought the vehicle after viewing on their website. These guys earn my trust. Thanks Porsche of Chattanooga, TN.

Jaguar/Land Rover/Porsche of Chattanooga responded to this review

December 6, 2012

Wilson, We are so pleased we were able to work with you and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business in Kentucky! Please let us know if we can assist you further.

They are professional &knowledgeable

by from Murfreesboro, tn |

At this dealership they are willing to go the extra mile. It did not matter that I was searching for a use car or a new car I could tell they appreciated my business and at same time able to answer all questions in a professional. I live over an hour away and may 2 trips to the dealership in 2 days because of my hectic schedule and even not knowing about the time change there was a 5 star treatment that just came from being in their lot. I want to thank john smith for extending his assistance and his sincerity during my car searching/ purchasing process. Having to return rental car, get to the bank, fill out paper work, & more after being push back in hour was not easy but it all worked out because of the great business in Chattanooga, tn. Thanks again john smith for my 2007 honda accord

Hopeless

by from Atlanta Ga |

I have tried to schedule maintanence 3 times now and am always told that I need to leave my vehicle there and it will be looked at sometime next week. HIRE SOME TECHNICIANS AND STOP BEING CHEAP!! So much forgetting serviced when stopping through a small town.

Integrity!

by from Ringgold, GA |

Emily Goughler is a great salesperson to work with. She is not high pressure but yet she works hard to help you find the car you are looking for. I purchased a 2005 Boxster S from Emily earlier this spring. The transaction was effortless on my part. I had specific timing needs as well as a limit I was willing to spend. Emily and James went the extra mile to work the deal to suit my needs. Amazing service. Early in the game an issue was found mechanically. Most dealers would have given me the brush off but Porsche of Chattanooga (PoC) took great pains to resolve the issue. Porsche of Chattanooga went to bat for me with PCNA and together they solved the issue. While this issue was being resolved, we were having spectacular spring weather - perfect for enjoying a drive in a convertible. Realizing i was very anxious to be out driving, James from PoC lent me a brand new 2013 Boxster to fill the void while I waited. That kind of thoughtfulness seems to be unheard of in today's world. The car continues to perform flawlessly thanks to the outstanding work performed by Jacob in Service. What great people to deal with! They have earned a customer for life.

Great Experience

by from Powder Springs, Ga |

Zach, thanks for your professionalism and making the process easy in buying my vehicle from you. The vehicle was just as you described over the phone and worth the 2 hour drive thanks. Thanks also to Scott who made the finance process quick and easy. It's now been two weeks since I got my vehicle and still loving it. Thanks so much looking forward to doing business again on our next vehicle.

Professional Staff

by from Durham, NC |

Wil and Jeff were great to work with. They were fair, professional and friendly. I bought a certified pre-owned car from them without seeing it first, and it was exactly how they described it. I would buy from them again.