Kieffe & Sons Ford

Used 888-668-1250
Service 877-455-4029

Great Dealer Experience!

by from Ventura County |

Saw a great deal on Cars.com on a used Ranger with really low mileage. Drove almost 100 miles to this dealership, definitely worth the drive. Was not disappointed. Jim helped us with the whole transaction from start to finish. Friendly, no pressure, no bull, just like their slogan. Treated us like family. Truck had a fresh oil change and a full tank of gas when we left the lot (I've seen some certified pre-owned that didn't even change the oil.) Overall, Great truck, Great price, Great service!

March 14, 2013

hello JC , Jess here from Kieffe and Sons Ford , Mojave , Ca , thank you for the great review, we appreciate that our customers ,tell how the experience of buying at Kieffe and Sons was so pleasant. thank you Jesse

Couldn't ask for a better experience!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I purchased a 2012 Focus hatchback from Jess today and I could not be happier! I'm a first time buyer and he not only made the process stress free, but also enjoyable! Friendly and hassle-free salesmen are hard to come by when shopping for a vehicle but look no further than here if you want a great buying experience. I will certainly recommend Jess and Kieffe & Sons to anyone looking to purchase a Ford. I'm very pleased with the deal I got and the entire experience I had with this dealership. Thank you Jess!

HAPPY CUSTOMER!

by from LANCASTER, CA |

JESSE VALADEZ IS GREAT TO WORK WITH. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE THAT MR. VALADEZ OFFERED ME AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYBODY.

January 25, 2013

Hello Mark, thank you for positive reply, my cars.com rep. showed me how to reply to my reviews. again thank you , 5 stars , i really appreciate it jess , aren't computers great ?

Straight talk, NO bull!

by from Lake Isabella, CA |

i love it, have had very little go wrong. Its roomy a good SUV. I got rear ended a week ago, (man ran red light), no damage to my car, but oh boy, his was a wreck! Gotta love that heavy bumper:), Any way, I will definatly use this dealer again!

January 25, 2013

Thank you for the good words , we do are best for our clients , and appreciate their business , jess

Best Auto Dealer in the Antelope Valley

by from Lancaster |

This is our 5th vehicle from Jess, the sales process start to finish, to trade and all neccessary paperwork, and the last vehicle , 90 minutes,. We are totally happy. One Sales Mgr, thru the entire process

January 25, 2013

Hi marjeff, thank you for your business , truly appreciate it. treat the customers, the way i would like to be treated. jess

Worth the drive

by from Shafter, Ca |

Saw the truck i wanted on cars.com. Drove over 90 miles to buy my truck from Jesse at Kieffe and Sons. The place is small (and way out in Rosamond) but they treated me just like a local resident and gave me a really good deal. Passed up a couple of Ford stores to get there, but well worth the drive. I recomend Kieffe Ford to everyone I know.

January 25, 2013

Thank you, i appreciate the good report, I've been with this company since 1968, minus college time, the dealer is great to work with and he has all the faith in his sales team , to keep the customer happy ,jess

Excellent Customer Service

by from Edwards AFB |

We bought a used F150 truck from this dealership. Jesse (guy) served us and his follow up customer service was excellent. Definitely recommend and we would go back again without hesitation. It's good dealing locally and he dealt with the whole transaction very efficiently. Good job all round. Nice people working there.

January 25, 2013

thank you AJ, Jess , I appreciate the the good review, and of course so does everyone here Kieffe and Sons. jess

Jesse Valadez at Keiffe and Sons Ford in Rosamond

by from Rosamond, CA |

I have been watching for an automatic 4 cylinder truck for 3 years. When this truck showed up, Jesse was in office and walked us through the process, got us the best deal in financing, made the truck ready all the way around. All a big deal and with no pressure. Very nice.

January 25, 2013

Thank you , the grey ranger pickup , I appreciate the great review you gave me. thank you Jess

Truck Lover

by from Edwards, CA |

I have bought three vehical through Kieffe and Sons Ford has have always gotten great service. They are willing to work with you to try and get you the best deal they can. The buying process is very easy. They talk you through the process, the incentive you can recieve, loan process, and all the paperwork. They have great service center. They are will to fit you in if they can. The quailty of work is great and they try to get you the best deal on parts. Overall my rating of the dealership is excellent. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a customer friendly dealership.

January 25, 2013

Thank you, Jess, I appreciate the great review, the entire business, sales, service, parts, and the entire dealership , appreciates the good words. thank you Jess