Lee Hyundai

1960 Skibo Road, Fayetteville, NC 28314

Used 910-864-7100

Deceptive

by from Fayetteville, NC |

The sales manager was very deceptive. We would never purchase another vehicle from this dealership again.

Perfect place to buy hyundai vehicle

by from Fayetteville, nc |

Lee hyundai is place to buy a hyundai vehicle in Fayetteville. Everybody were nice and very professional. Especially my sales consultant David Song. I will buy another car from here anytime.

Perfect place to buy a hyundai car

by from Fayetteville, nc |

Perfect place to buy Hyundai cars

by from fayetteville, nc |

great experience

by from fayetteville, nc |

Great Customer Service

by from Fayetteville NC |

Did a lot of searching for a new vehicle, had a friend who told me about Lee Hyundai went to the dealership on a Monday morning, and was greeted by a wonderful sales consultant by the name of Pashion Wright, she helped me pick out a vehicle took her time to explain all of the great feature the vehicle had, and how they worked, she was very nice and friendly, will definitely be sending anyone I know to go see her

A New Lifetime Loyal Customer

by from Raleigh, nc |

My name is Ms. Roberts, and I'm a loyal customer of Hyundai of 4 years. I've had the pleasure of owning 3 brand new vehicles in 3 years: 2011 Sonata, 2012 Sonata 2.0T, 2013 3.8 Genesis. I love the Hyundai vehicles, the style, and the value for the car. I enjoy the amenities without the inflated overpricing that is inherent with a "brand". Hyundai seems to value the customer and I like that they look to make luxury affordable. With that being said, I wanted to take the opportunity to speak about my experience with Lee Hyundai. I encountered a situation in which I was forced to have to look for another car. Of course it was a no-brainer as to which brand of car that I was going to have. Hyundai all the way! I found the Genesis model to be impressive and I wanted to stay with it. The 5.0 really peaked my interested, and it was love at first test drive. My internet search came up with several local options which is how I found Lee Hyundai, and questioned if I really wanted to drive so far just to get a car. I decided on taking a chance at looking at their inventory and had the opportunity to chat with a wonderful internet sales representative named Alex McAllister. Alex was amazing!!! I informed her of my 2 top preferences and the exact color that I wanted. From the initial conversation she was pleasant, quick, thorough and I truly believed that she was definitely going to find what I wanted. She even sent me a comprehensive breakdown of all the packages. That bit of information was so helpful in helping me make sure I was making the best decision for the price. We went from chatting online to speaking on the phone. She constantly reassured me that not only were they the biggest dealership in NC, they give the best prices due to that and have serviced many clients from my city and they were all happy customers. Now with some things that a salesperson say you have to take it with a grain of salt because they are just trying to make a sale. But with Alex, for some reason I really believed what she said. Over a course of a week or two we continued to speak, and each time my confidence in what she was offering me and my excitement that what I wanted really could be available to me was growing. Finally, I decided to jump at the opportunity, make the long drive there and see exactly if it would be worth all that she promised it would be. I am happy to say IT WAS!!!! Upon finally meeting, she was available with a big smile and hug. She introduced me to a salesman (Robert Smith) that she felt confident was perfect in assisting me with the solidifying my decision. Due to my current experience with her, I trusted her judgement. I'm glad that I did. Mr. Smith was superior in every aspect. It was an absolute pleasure working with him. Being a veteran, we had something to relate on because both my brothers are now veterans, recently wounded in war a couple of years ago. Additionally, his knowledge of the car itself was extensive. I actually was surprised because he knew who I was when I was pulling into the car lot, even before I had the opportunity to meet him. He had 2 cars already pulled up to the front to help me see what it was that I wanted amenity-wise, and how it would look color-wise. His demeanor was kind, not overbearing, confident not cocky and very pleasurable. I felt confident in dealing business with him that what he said matched the words (numbers) on paper. We handled all the business in dealing with the car quickly too, where I'm used to it taking near 4-5 hours in previous experiences. From the time we got there, took a test drive, and completed some paperwork we were done in about 2 hours or less. I'm so excited to be a new customer of Lee Hyundai, and now a permanent customer of Lee Hyundai. It was well worth the time off work and the drive to get what I wanted at the price that I wanted it. Thank you so much for the assistance of your power team for making this the best car purchase I have made yet.

Awesome customer. service

by from Fayetteville |

This was the best car buying experience ever!!! customer service was awsome and i got the best price i wanted!!!!! Thanks to Joe Joe and the amazing staff

Awesome

by from fayetteville nc |

Purchased my 2013 genesis from here. Hassle free and great staff. Customer service representative in particular was really informative. If you're planning on buying a car don't hesitate to come here. Awesome experience

Wonderful service

by from Green Sea South Carolina |

The service at lee hyndai was outstanding. Brad Wade was excellent in help look for a new car for my daughter sadee. I will definitely be back to trade in my car for a sonata .