Lee Hyundai

1960 Skibo Road, Fayetteville, NC 28314

Used 910-864-7100

Great service!

by from Fayetteville NC |

We had a good experience with buying our new 2015 Accent. All the people helping us decide on this purchase were great! Kristin Murphy is the one I first got in contact with. She was very nice and very helpful. She got us in contact with Mike Smith the salesman who showed us the car we were interested in. He did great job explaining everything about the car to us. He was also very nice and very helpful. Then there was Nick Irish who got all the paperwork together for us and explained everything in detail. He was also very nice and very helpful. I also like the fact that this experience was a pleasant one without any pressure, which means alot to my husband and I.

OUTSTANING DEALERSHIP!!

by from LUMBERTON, NC |

NOT ONCE BUT TWICE IN ONE YEAR LEE HYUNDAI HAS MADE ME THE HAPPIEST!! I WENT FROM A 2015 HYUNDAI ACCENT(THAT OTHER DEALERS COULD NOT GET ME IN) TO A 2016 HYUNDAI ELANTRA.. I HAVE TO GIVE SPECIAL THANKS TO DREW(SALESMANAGER) FOR HIS HARD WORK AND HE LISTENED TO ALL MY CONCERNS AND MADE ME FEEL GREAT ABOUT BOTH PURCHASES! THEN I HAVE TO THANK DIEGO(SALESPERSON), KRISTIN(ALWAYS CHECKS ON ME) AND NICK AND JOSE(FINANCE DEPT)! I PROMISE YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE. I HAVE BEEN SMILING SINCE 6/25/2015! I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO!!! I WILL REFER EVERYONE I KNOW TO YOU HANDS DOWN!! LAKRESHA ROBINSON-CURRY (KRE ROBINSON)

GREAT Customer Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I had been looking for a new Hyundai for a long time. It was a difficult process because I was doing it with a POA while my husband was deployed and having a trade in always seems to add extra hassle. After a lot of exhausting car shopping, I decided to go to Lee Hyundai. They offered me the best trade in value for my vehicle and worked out a reasonable monthly payment with a great APR! The staff was friendly and helpful without being overwhelming or rude. I would recommend dealing with Drew and Diego - they were great!! And I LOVE my new Hyundai Elantra.

Great car buying experience

by from Spring Lake,NC |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Mike was an awesome salesperson to work with he ddnt pressure is into a vehicle we didn't need. Everyone at the dealership was really polite and very nice to us they wer very welcoming and we didn't get attacked when we got on the lot.

Great customer service

by from Erwin, NC |

Overall the best car buying experience I've ever had yet. Great dealership. Great customer service. No haggle. Thanks Lee Hyundai for my new car!

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PROFESSIONALISM

by from fayetteville nc |

Hello I purchased my new 2015 hyundai sonata 11 Apr. 2015. Mr. Aaron Harris was my sales person thank you. The staff at lee hyundai are truly exceptional people. They made me and my wife feel very comfortable and welcomed. They worked through my credit issues in which I had quite a few. From Aaron to the finance manager all were very friendly, professional and courteous about my needs in a dependable and great looking car. I would give your whole staff 10 stars if it went up that high. Thank you all very much and I will let the world know how awesome you really are.

Lee Hyundai of Fayetteville

by from Fayetteville, NC |

They made the car buying process a great one. I love my car!

Friendly atmosphere yet professional.

by from Fayetteville, NC |

My experience at Lee Hyundai was the best I've ever experienced in over 20 years of driving and purchasing cars. It was a very friendly atmosphere and no hassle or no hustle whatsoever. I was highly respected and treated with the up most respect. I was given an opportunity to purchase what I had desired and Lee Hyundai's team from the internet sales, Ms. Sharon to the car salesman to finance officer (compassionate leader) were all on one accord and I had a great as if I had known them for years. Thank you for your professionalism and heartfelt courtesy. In closing, it was such a blessing how Lee Hyundai cared enough to make sure that I was able to bring my new car home and Mr. Joseph and Deacon went out of their way to provide excellent service.

Deceptive

by from Fayetteville, NC |

The sales manager was very deceptive. We would never purchase another vehicle from this dealership again.

Lee Hyundai responded to this review

January 27, 2015

Unable to verify the identity and accuracy of the feedback.

Perfect place to buy hyundai vehicle

by from Fayetteville, nc |

Lee hyundai is place to buy a hyundai vehicle in Fayetteville. Everybody were nice and very professional. Especially my sales consultant David Song. I will buy another car from here anytime.