Lee Hyundai

1960 Skibo Road, Fayetteville, NC 28314

Used 910-864-7100

Great customer service

by from Erwin, NC |

Overall the best car buying experience I've ever had yet. Great dealership. Great customer service. No haggle. Thanks Lee Hyundai for my new car!

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PROFESSIONALISM

by from fayetteville nc |

Hello I purchased my new 2015 hyundai sonata 11 Apr. 2015. Mr. Aaron Harris was my sales person thank you. The staff at lee hyundai are truly exceptional people. They made me and my wife feel very comfortable and welcomed. They worked through my credit issues in which I had quite a few. From Aaron to the finance manager all were very friendly, professional and courteous about my needs in a dependable and great looking car. I would give your whole staff 10 stars if it went up that high. Thank you all very much and I will let the world know how awesome you really are.

Lee Hyundai of Fayetteville

by from Fayetteville, NC |

They made the car buying process a great one. I love my car!

Friendly atmosphere yet professional.

by from Fayetteville, NC |

My experience at Lee Hyundai was the best I've ever experienced in over 20 years of driving and purchasing cars. It was a very friendly atmosphere and no hassle or no hustle whatsoever. I was highly respected and treated with the up most respect. I was given an opportunity to purchase what I had desired and Lee Hyundai's team from the internet sales, Ms. Sharon to the car salesman to finance officer (compassionate leader) were all on one accord and I had a great as if I had known them for years. Thank you for your professionalism and heartfelt courtesy. In closing, it was such a blessing how Lee Hyundai cared enough to make sure that I was able to bring my new car home and Mr. Joseph and Deacon went out of their way to provide excellent service.

Deceptive

by from Fayetteville, NC |

The sales manager was very deceptive. We would never purchase another vehicle from this dealership again.

Lee Hyundai responded to this review

January 27, 2015

Unable to verify the identity and accuracy of the feedback.

Perfect place to buy hyundai vehicle

by from Fayetteville, nc |

Lee hyundai is place to buy a hyundai vehicle in Fayetteville. Everybody were nice and very professional. Especially my sales consultant David Song. I will buy another car from here anytime.

Perfect place to buy a hyundai car

by from Fayetteville, nc |

Perfect place to buy Hyundai cars

by from fayetteville, nc |

great experience

by from fayetteville, nc |

Great Customer Service

by from Fayetteville NC |

Did a lot of searching for a new vehicle, had a friend who told me about Lee Hyundai went to the dealership on a Monday morning, and was greeted by a wonderful sales consultant by the name of Pashion Wright, she helped me pick out a vehicle took her time to explain all of the great feature the vehicle had, and how they worked, she was very nice and friendly, will definitely be sending anyone I know to go see her