Flow Buick GMC Mazda

1945 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28314

New 866-414-2757
Used 877-402-2751
Service 866-316-7230

To serve the total automotive needs to our customers in an unparalleld manner.

Mr.Waldemar (Wallace)

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I had purchased three (3) new vehicles during my last 7 years from Flow Buick GMC. It has been a great experience for me and my wife. Recently we purchased a new Enclave 2015 and my experience with Mr. E.Gonzalez, Sales Representative, was in the most professional and exceptional manner. He is well knowledgeable of Buick & GMC vehicles. He is friendly, no sales pressure, very relaxing, and superb customer service oriented. Job Well Done, Sir.

great place for a car used or new see bo rivera

by from Fayetteville north Carolina |

I have been a loyal customer of flow mazda my salesman Bo Rivera is amazing I have bought several cars from him and the sales side is simply perfect from the sale to finance with mr.ed and ALL the way through the service dept is perfect. I would rate my experience a hundred stars if I could

Best service, customer service and personnel!

by from Raeford,NC |

My third brand new vehicle in this dealership, best customer service period!

Flow GMC Service

by from Fayetteville NC |

Buying the vehicle was the most enjoyous experience I had ever had in making a purchase. But the service department took extremely to long to just do a oil change and top off fluids this took 2hrs. I could not believe it. The service department was one of the worst I have ever experienced in all my years of owning a GMC and this is my third one. The previous two dealerships hands down servicing was %200 better.

Amazing Dealership all around!

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain from Jill. Absolutely adore her and not only was it a positive vehicle purchase process, we laughed and had a great day! This dealership is extremely phenomenal in customer service and makes you feel at home!

The Lacrosse. Great car!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Staff was very courteous. Brook and Mike gave me a very welcomed and good service experience. I love the service I have received thus far whenever I take my vehicle to Flow Buick GMC for service. Was a loyal Lincoln customer for years until the quality and reliability of their vehicles became very questionable to me. I never considered Buick before until I saw, drove my 2011 Buick Lacrosse. I love it! Now I am a Buick customer.

Very Pleasureable Purchasing Experience

by from Fayetteville, N.C. |

My recent purchase of a new 2014 GMC 1500 Sierra Pick-up was made very easy and pleasurable by Sales Associate Kenny Cummings. Kenny was very easy to work with and kept me informed throughout the entire purchase process. Kenny was very knowledgeable of the vehicle being purchased and eager to explain all of the features of the vehicle. The dealership as a whole was great and made this the most pleasant new vehicle purchase experience of my life.

Great dealership, great buying experience

by from Hope Mills, NC |

I recently purchased a 2014 Sierra 1500,z 71,2wheel drive vehicle which would not have been possible without the help of the salesman, mike Allen, and the general manager, Dave who had to use creative financing to make the sale happen within my budget allowance. I strongly recommend this dealership and the dedicated personnel who made this sale possible!

GMC Acadia from Flow GMC

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I purchased a GMC Acadia. It was the last 2013 at the dealership. I visited the showroom twice before going back to finalize the sale, test driving a vehicle each time. I liked the fact that I was not pressured with a "what offer can we make you to get you to sign today" sale pitch. I got a fair offer for my trade in vehicle. All in all I was happy with my purchase experience. I would recommend Steve as a saleman to my friends!

great customer experience

by from Fayetteville NC |

i am a repeat customer at flow and enjoy the assistance and financial support i get from the team at flow , i tell all my friend about flow and the service i receive and even if they dont have the car on their lot the will find it for you