Flow Buick GMC Mazda

1945 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28314

New 866-414-2757 New866-414-2757
Used 877-402-2751 Used877-402-2751
Service 866-316-7230 Service 866-316-7230

To serve the total automotive needs to our customers in an unparalleld manner.

Impeccable service

by from Fayetteville NC |

Our 2015 GMC Yukon is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased through Heath Brown at Flow Mazda GMC. From start to finish, the customer service was impeccable. Our salesman, Isaiah Walker, was extremely professional and very friendly to my husband and me. We love our new Yukon and we always refer our family and friends who are in the market for a new vehicle to visit Flow Mazda in Fayetteville first.

Great Dealership!

by from Sampson, NC |

We got a 2015 Buick Verano from Flow of Fayetteville NC and the service was fantastic! We visited other dealerships & no one treated us as well as the employees at Flow. We really appreciated their honesty & assistance in helping us choose the right vehicle for us. Our salesman Nelson Moore, was extremely friendly, encouraging, polite and people oriented. We couldn't have chosen anyone better to assist us! We will definitely recommend Flow to everyone we know without hesitation!

Easy-breezy new car buying experience.

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Eddie Gonzalez met us in the parking lot and immediately escorted us to the selection of 2015 Buick Veranos that were for sale. Answering all of our immediate questions, he quickly got us on a test drive and answered more vehicle-specific questions. Never in a hurry, we returned to the dealership for a trade in evaluation while getting specific about total cost, etc. My wife and I departed the dealership with a good feeling and a decent deal but we wanted to check two other brands. It didn't take long to realize that Flow was the way to go so we called Eddie and asked when we could pick up our new car. Two hours later we happily drove home i our new Buick Verano.

Flow Buick gmc

by from Fayetteville Nc |

Mr. Michael Allen was very attentive to what we were looking for and he went above and beyond to make us happy with our purchase , highly recommend "uncle mike" and Flow Buick GMC!

Mr.Waldemar (Wallace)

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I had purchased three (3) new vehicles during my last 7 years from Flow Buick GMC. It has been a great experience for me and my wife. Recently we purchased a new Enclave 2015 and my experience with Mr. E.Gonzalez, Sales Representative, was in the most professional and exceptional manner. He is well knowledgeable of Buick & GMC vehicles. He is friendly, no sales pressure, very relaxing, and superb customer service oriented. Job Well Done, Sir.

great place for a car used or new see bo rivera

by from Fayetteville north Carolina |

I have been a loyal customer of flow mazda my salesman Bo Rivera is amazing I have bought several cars from him and the sales side is simply perfect from the sale to finance with mr.ed and ALL the way through the service dept is perfect. I would rate my experience a hundred stars if I could

Best service, customer service and personnel!

by from Raeford,NC |

My third brand new vehicle in this dealership, best customer service period!

Flow GMC Service

by from Fayetteville NC |

Buying the vehicle was the most enjoyous experience I had ever had in making a purchase. But the service department took extremely to long to just do a oil change and top off fluids this took 2hrs. I could not believe it. The service department was one of the worst I have ever experienced in all my years of owning a GMC and this is my third one. The previous two dealerships hands down servicing was %200 better.

Amazing Dealership all around!

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain from Jill. Absolutely adore her and not only was it a positive vehicle purchase process, we laughed and had a great day! This dealership is extremely phenomenal in customer service and makes you feel at home!

The Lacrosse. Great car!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Staff was very courteous. Brook and Mike gave me a very welcomed and good service experience. I love the service I have received thus far whenever I take my vehicle to Flow Buick GMC for service. Was a loyal Lincoln customer for years until the quality and reliability of their vehicles became very questionable to me. I never considered Buick before until I saw, drove my 2011 Buick Lacrosse. I love it! Now I am a Buick customer.