Crown Dodge of Fayetteville

Crown Dodge of Fayetteville

436 N McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

Service 888-697-4030

DRIVE A LITTLE, SAVE A LOT!!

Great service, No hassel

by from Raeford, NC |

After a week of getting the runaround from other dealers and rasing price I clearly said I did not want to go over. The Crown Dodge crew honored my price plus gave me even a better price. Straight to the point.

September 7, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We want to personally thank you for your business and let you know it was a joy to work with you. I am glad you finally found us, we will never give you the run around or inflated pricing. We will always work to give our customers the best deal.

Great Service and helpful staff

by from Fayetteville NC |

I have received great service on every visit. I can't ask for better.

May 4, 2015

Don, thanks for the 5 star review! Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit. Best,Paul Failor, General Manager

Our visit to Dodge-great Customer service!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

This is our first visit since our purchase of our new car. They have one of the best great customer service, fast service, and friendly staff! Mr. Mike did a great job with the help of the sales process as well, and we will keep him in mind for our next purchase!

Worked hard to get the car & the payment I wanted

by from Raeford, NC |

Salesman Robert Cansler was very friendly, informative about the vehicles I were interested in & not too pushy. He answered most of my questions & the answers he didn't no he was able to find out for me. He definitely made my car buying experience easier.

Great Service! Friendly Staff

by from Fayettevlle, NC |

Great service, Chris was very helpful. Always a pleasure when bringing in our vehicles to Crown Dodge. My niece needs a new car, and I am planning to bring her by to have a look.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review! I'm so glad that you enjoy your visits to Crown Dodge of Fayetteville and we look forward to working with you again soon. Best, Paul Failor, General Manager

Service trip to Crown Dodge

by from Hope Mills |

As always, I was greeted right away, given an accurate assessment, and down in less than an hour. It's the standard great service that everyone appreciates.

March 24, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback, Matt! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Crown Acura and we hope to help you again soon. Best, Paul Failor, General Manager

Very impressed!!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Crown Dodge is one of the best dealerships that I have been to in years. They have great customer service and very helpful staff. These guys are knowledgable and are willing to do what it takes to get you in the vehicle that you want! The only thing that I would have to say that is negative is that the process took to long. If they speed up the process a little bit that would make a huge difference. Great job guys!

March 17, 2015

Mateo, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so your feedback is very much appreciated and will be taken into consideration. Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit and we look forward to helping you again soon. Best, Paul Failor, General Manager

Absolutely perfect!

by from Fayetteville NC |

Usually I am not one to write reviews, but I felt like this one matters. We as a young couple contacted MANY places looking for the perfect car for our young growing family. We went to 5 places before Crown (seriously, 5). Every single one had the car we wanted, but WAY overpriced. I felt truly defeated. So finally I got in touch with Crown Dodge. I was supposed to work with derrick, but as he wasn't in, I had to be passed to David Calagis. Which was the absolute BEST. He spent a total of 4 hours with us the first day- being very patient with our 3 year old (which was really good surprisingly!) He even gave her coloring sheets. He addressed all of our concerns, and was so caring and sweet. Well, after 4 hours, we were told we had already been denied to 4 places, and we were on our last one, David was bound and determined, but so was I. So with heavy hearts we came home with a decision up in the air. Well, needless to say- at 3:30pm yesterday we went to meet with David and got our brand new 2014 Dodge Journey! That we got WAY under its value! They even decided to give us more for our trade in than we asked for, or was offered for it. By 6 we were out of there. We went in knowing what we were looking for, and he gave us that and so much more. David is probably the best thing to ever happen to this company, and we WILL be back to him!

April 22, 2014

Valerie, Crown Dodge of Fayetteville is glad to hear we were able to find the perfect vehicle for you and your new young family! We are also honored that we were able to earn your trust and business after you visited other dealerships. It is also great to hear you speak so highly of David Calagis. He was dedicated to find you the perfect car and I think you were able to tell by his character and actions! We look forward to assisting you with future purchases and services. Please let us know if there anything else we can help you with. General Manager, Paul Failor

Nightmare

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I must say that in the beginning I was rather impressed by their customer service, however once the deal was complete it turned into a nightmare. I purchased a brand new 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan from them last month. I purchased remote start and the overhead DVD screen, which had to be installed at a later date. When the time came to conduct the install I realized what they were installing was not what I had wanted. I made it very clear I wanted the factory DVD and even showed the photo from the brochure. This was however not what they had ordered. After talking with them I reluctantly agreed to pay an additional 300.00 and wait a week to have it installed. I was assured that this was indeed the factory MOPAR DVD player. After a week went by I received a call saying their installer was going on vacation and it would be another week to get it installed. I informed them that was ok as long as it was finished by spring break. A week went by with no call so my wife called to inquire about when to bring the van in for the install. The service manager was very rude and informed my wife she missed her appointment that never really existed. My wife called me to give an update and was very upset. At this point I have left the country (military), so I find a phone and call the dealership. When I talked to the dealership they apologized and said they would take care of the install, but wanted to make sure that when I did my survey that I would give them all 10s. They literally told me to make sure I give them all 10s. So, anyway, my wife turned the van in and got a loaner. She was told it would be 1 days. Three days go by and my wife calls. Not only is the van not ready but no one knows where it is. When they ?found? it, it was at a body shop because they damaged it and they were having it repaired. After a week they called my wife to pick it up at 5pm. When my wife arrived the van was not ready and waited an additional hour and a half, causing my 4 year old daughter to have an ?accident? because she couldn?t make it to the restroom in time. Upon inspection the headliner had multiple dirt/grease smudges and it was not the DVD that I was assured would be installed. It appears to be the exact one I said I didn?t want with a MOPAR authorized after market accessory manual. When my wife asked for a discount on the remaining balance they were very rude again and said it was out of the question. They gave her a Crown dodge key chain for her troubles. I am very disappointed/angry with the way my wife was treated. It is one thing to be rude to me, but bullying my wife is just plain wrong. I intend on filing a complaint with their corporate office and the BBB. They is just my opinion based on my experience with the dealership and may not reflect on your experience. BUYER BEWARE.

April 14, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your new Dodge Grand Caravan. I am glad that we have been able to work together to resolve your dvd installation to your satisfaction. If you need our assistance again, please do not hesitate to contact me again at 910-920-9613. Paul Failor Crown Dodge GM

Buying process

by from Fayetteville, NC |

The agent that contacted me answered all my questions and kept me updated regarding availability.

September 3, 2013

Thank you for the review. We are glad that our staff communicated well with you about your particular needs. We appreciate the feedback!

Great online service!

by from Greenville, SC |

ArIan Anthony, the Internet sales specialist, was fantastic to deal with over email, phone and final purchase. Upfront and fair, Anthony had all the paperwork with no surprises when we arrived from out of state. We are very happy with our used Enclave.

November 16, 2012

Thank you so much for your business. It was a pleasure working with you. Please don't hesitate to call us if we can be of further assistance.