497 N McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

New 855-423-2973
Used 855-407-5370
Service 855-458-0368

SERVING FAYETTEVILLE AND SURROUNDING AREAS FOR OVER 25 YEARS!

All Around Excellent Experience

by from Lumberton, NC |

In the fall of 2012 my husband & I were searching for a fuel efficient, safe & reliable vehicle to purchase for our daughter who was moving to the west coast to further her education. After a great deal of research we came upon the new 2013 Subaru Crosstrek, which wasn't even on car lots at that time. This led us to our closest Subaru dealership, Sam Johnson's Cross Creek Subaru, where we found not only a great car, but a wonderful family of professional, caring individuals who went above & beyond any car dealership we've ever dealt with. Our initial contact was with CiCi, a gem who works behind the scenes, diligently researching & finding what your looking for. Our sales person Courtney was the new girl on the block & confidently handled our sale along with Tyson whose professionalism made the sales process go smoothly. From there we had the pleasure of dealing with Jennifer, a wiz at closing the financial aspects of the sale. Mr. Johnson personally introduced himself and graciously extended the typical "Let us know if we can do anything for you". Little did we know that within a month of the purchase we would be dealing with a serious car accident that landed our daughter in the hospital and led us to the body shop of Cross Creek Subaru for car repairs. Eddie S. has been fantastic from all aspects of handling repair of the car. He has kept us updated on the repair status every few days and been invaluable in overseeing it's restoration to the great looking, smooth riding vehicle it has been. Our daughter has recovered from her injuries and although delayed, she will soon be moving to the west coast. Our regret with that is that she will be unable to take advantage of the terrific service & perks that the dealership included along with the purchase of the vehicle. Not only have they been professional, but we have had the pleasant surprise of experiencing the Sam Johnson "family effect", from their phone calls to inquire about our daughter's recovery to assistance in questions about the car to a listening ear, always in a respectful manner. We couldn't be more pleased with our experience and we have definitely made Sam Johnson's Cross Creek Subaru a part of our family for years to come.

January 28, 2013

Thank you taking the time out to share your experience and story with other potential buyers. It was a pleasure to work with you and one experience that will be memorable. We wish your daughter the best of luck in her new venture out West. It is also good to know that the all around service that you had received from taking delivery to the collision has been past your expectations. You, your family, and friends will always be considered part of the "Cross Creek Family." So even though your daughter will not be at this location with the vehicle, you can always stop by and say "hello" if you are in the area! Thank you again for this positive feedback...

Regarding review BEWARE

by from greenville, sc |

After receiving a call from Jay at Cross Creek, he resolved our issues by meeting us in the "middle" with the repairs. Thank you for showing integrity in your dealings with us. - T. Lattin Unfortunately, Cars.com will not let me delete my previous review. See below Thank you for contacting the Cars.com Fraud Prevention Department. Unfortunately, we cannot remove a review once it has been posted to our site. If your grievances have been solved by the dealer, you may simply post a new review and address the new situation. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Sincerely, Jeremy Bloxson Fraud Prevention Department Cars.com

Great service,nice employees, very friendly

by from Fayetteville North Carolina |

I feel Sonia Villegas was the best she explain everything to me and I did'nt feel push into buying from her, but if I had any questions answered she will find the answer and time was not a issue the staff at cross creek was friendly Dave Mason was very helpful also it's like he new me and he made sure that I got the car that I was happy with. and my payments was in the range that I ask for if anyone need to purchase a car this is the place to go I give cross creek subaru a five star. Thay gave me five star service. I would like to say thanks again CROSS CREEK SUBARU !!! Sonia Villegas she's the best. Phyllis P. Sims

January 28, 2013

Mrs. Sims, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Sonia. I am glad that you received a HASSLE-FREE buying process and hopefully you will continue to receive this service throughout your ownership. If you have any questions or concerns about your vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us. The sales dept is not only here during the sale but after the sale as well. Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business!

by from Franklin,TN |

Sam Johnson sales rep provided all the info I needed before driving 10 hours to look at vehicle. She was straight up about the condition of the truck and upon arriving, I confirmed what she told me was true. All the staff was very helpful and walked me through my first vehicle purchase at a dealership.

September 16, 2012

Morning. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to earn your business. When a customer is traveling out of town/state to purchase a vehicle they are serious buyers, and that means everything with the vehicle need to be addressed. After driving for hours, the energy for negotiations may not be there. Our buying process is hassle-free! I go over and beyond for ALL my customers, but for out of town or state I go a little further due to that they can only go by pics and sometimes that does not justify. At least you know when you are ready to purchase another and if we have it on the lot, you know it would be worth the trip. It is hard finding a sales rep that can be honest and go that extra mile, but here at Cross Creek Subaru that is the service that we MUST provide! We are a family-owned dealership and we believe in going that extra mile for a lasting smile! Your first car purchase is always that one to set standards for the remaining of your purchases, so I am glad that I put the expectation high. Thank you again!

great cross creek staff!

by from Princeton NJ |

The staff at Cross Creek Subaru made the car buying experience better than any I have ever had. First, the salesperson, CC, gave me more specific information about each available car than any other salesperson I had previously dealt with. Second, when we had decided to use her dealership, every person on the staff bent over backwards to make sure we understood everything about the operation of the car and the warranty-plus the business manager worked harder than my bank to get a great interest rate!

August 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning your experience. I am glad that your buying process was hassle-free and enjoyable. It is always nice to work with someone that is knowledgeable about the product because then you know that you can trust the person to stand behind their word. This is not a one-time experience, but this is one that you and anyone else will receive when purchasing a vehicle from CC or any other Sales Advisor. It was truly a pleasure to have worked with you both. We will continue to be knowledgeable and provide a hassle-free experience for our potential customers. I know this vehicle will work out well, but when the time comes to purchase another vehicle think of Cross Creek Subaru here in Fayetteville! Thank you again!

Dropped in to test drive a Legacy

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Facilities look like they will be great after remodeling. Sales representative Andres Anderson is awesomeeasy to talk to and clearly knows the cars' capabilities very well.

July 26, 2012

Thank you for taking time out to let us know how your car buying experience was with Andres. Andres is a Certified Subaru Advisor that takes care of his customers and make sure that they not only have an excellent experience with him and at the dealership but with the Subaru brand as well. So thank you for acknowledging his dedication to the brand. In order to talk with someone about a brand, you have to feel confident about it yourself and Andres showed that with you I see. Our facility has came a long way and we are very proud of the outcome. We like to show it off to others so if you know anyone that is not only looking for a vehicle, but looking to purchase from a dealership and professional, certified sales advisor that they can trust...then send them to Cross Creek Subaru to see Andres! Thank you again and we look forward to a long term relationship with you!

Not a good experience

by from Rose Hill, NC |

The new Forester was dirty inside and out, even though they had 1-1/2 hours advance notice that we were coming. They had used magnetic door signs at some point and the outline was clearly visible because of the dirt on the outside. We were offered an insulting $500 for our trade-in, even though their own website's "value your trade-in" put the value around $2600. I would never consider this dealership again.

Extremly Satisfied Customer

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Sam Johnson's Cross Creek Subaru dealership (Internet Sales). My sales representative was Monique. She went above and beyond to assist me in obtaining a really nice vehicle with low mileage. Eric, finance, assisted me in obtaining a resolution regarding a few minor discrepancies. I was extremely satisfied with the level of service provided by Stephen Jackson. He followed through on commitments and provided periodic updates regarding steps that were being taken to ensure customer satisfaction was met. Stephen's goal was to provide ultimate customer service and he successfully completed this task. Thank you Stephen & Eric for being men of your word. Thak you Stephen for not letting me down. Based on my experience I would recommend others to Sam Johnson's Cross Creek Subaru.

October 10, 2011

I'm glad we were able to take care of everything for you. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call! Thanks again, Stephen Jackson

My Cross Creek Subaru Experience

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Hi. I would like to let everybody know how outstanding Cross Creek Subaru service is, Especially Stephen Jackson. I would definitely Reprimand Him as your sales man..My experience with Stephen Jackson was very friendly, Honest, smooth and professional. Thank you for your service.

October 10, 2011

Thank you for your business and excellent review. Let me know if you need anything. Sincerely, Stephen Jackson

Bought A Car

by from Fayetteville, NC |

We were met at the door by Stephen Jackson and helped immediately. We weren't given alot of smoke and mirrors. Simply helped us find what we were looking for and kept the terms of the sale reasonable and where we wanted things to be. The finance manager, Eric Thompson, was great to do business with as well. Best experience ever at a dealership for me. Quick and easy, the way I like it!!

October 7, 2011

Thank you for your business, I will be in touch with you very soon to follow up with you! Enjoy the Jetta! Sincerely.....Stephen Jackson ISM Cross Creek Subaru

Stephen Jackson

by from Fayettteville, NC |

We have a very good experience at Sam Johnson the day we purchased our car. We had a special need, my husband is 6' 9 and we had to find something that he could fit in comfortably. Stephen was able to find us a Jeep that my husband loved. The service was great.

October 5, 2011

Thank you for the great review! It was truly a pleasure doing business with you and Mr. Hill! If you need anything you know where to find me! Until next time Mrs. Hill....Sincerely Stephen Jackson ISM of Cross Creek Subaru!