Cross Creek Subaru

497 N McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

New 855-423-2973 New 855-423-2973
Used 855-407-5370 Used 855-407-5370
Service 855-458-0368 Service 855-458-0368

SERVING FAYETTEVILLE AND SURROUNDING AREAS FOR OVER 25 YEARS!

All Around Excellent Experience

by from Lumberton, NC |

In the fall of 2012 my husband & I were searching for a fuel efficient, safe & reliable vehicle to purchase for our daughter who was moving to the west coast to further her education. After a great deal of research we came upon the new 2013 Subaru Crosstrek, which wasn't even on car lots at that time. This led us to our closest Subaru dealership, Sam Johnson's Cross Creek Subaru, where we found not only a great car, but a wonderful family of professional, caring individuals who went above & beyond any car dealership we've ever dealt with. Our initial contact was with CiCi, a gem who works behind the scenes, diligently researching & finding what your looking for. Our sales person Courtney was the new girl on the block & confidently handled our sale along with Tyson whose professionalism made the sales process go smoothly. From there we had the pleasure of dealing with Jennifer, a wiz at closing the financial aspects of the sale. Mr. Johnson personally introduced himself and graciously extended the typical "Let us know if we can do anything for you". Little did we know that within a month of the purchase we would be dealing with a serious car accident that landed our daughter in the hospital and led us to the body shop of Cross Creek Subaru for car repairs. Eddie S. has been fantastic from all aspects of handling repair of the car. He has kept us updated on the repair status every few days and been invaluable in overseeing it's restoration to the great looking, smooth riding vehicle it has been. Our daughter has recovered from her injuries and although delayed, she will soon be moving to the west coast. Our regret with that is that she will be unable to take advantage of the terrific service & perks that the dealership included along with the purchase of the vehicle. Not only have they been professional, but we have had the pleasant surprise of experiencing the Sam Johnson "family effect", from their phone calls to inquire about our daughter's recovery to assistance in questions about the car to a listening ear, always in a respectful manner. We couldn't be more pleased with our experience and we have definitely made Sam Johnson's Cross Creek Subaru a part of our family for years to come.

January 28, 2013

Thank you taking the time out to share your experience and story with other potential buyers. It was a pleasure to work with you and one experience that will be memorable. We wish your daughter the best of luck in her new venture out West. It is also good to know that the all around service that you had received from taking delivery to the collision has been past your expectations. You, your family, and friends will always be considered part of the "Cross Creek Family." So even though your daughter will not be at this location with the vehicle, you can always stop by and say "hello" if you are in the area! Thank you again for this positive feedback...

Above and beyond customer service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

From the first time I came by Cross Creek Subaru, the employees in the service department told me how highly ranked in customer service this particular dealer was in the country. And they have certainly proven this during every experience I?ve had so far. I recently stopped in to get my tire pressure checked since my alert icon showed up on my dashboard a couple days before. Turns out there was a nail stuck in my tire that was causing a slow leak. They repaired my tire in less than 30 minutes and sent me on my way free of charge! Not to mention I showed up right before closing and they were still happy to help.

AWESOME experience!

by from Southport, NC |

Absolutely, positively an AWESOME experience! Brittany was my pilot for the buying experience and easily walked me through the buying process with great comfort and to ensure that I was more than happy at each step in the car buying process. Gary, Jessica, John and even Mr. Johnson each made this Subaru Legacy a worthwhile trip from Southport to Fayetteville to buy my car. Stress level was a zero. Buying experience was a 10+. Well done, I say. Will easily be back for another car. Don't hesitate to work with Cross Creek Subaru. Give them a chance - you will be overwhelmingly pleased, I'm sure. I had a Subaru Legacy that was on the end of its 36 month lease. I ended up purchasing from Cross Creek Subaru a 2016 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited vehicle.... it is awesome! My lease was ending in early January, 2016. I contacted CCS via the ePrice application on their website on 12/30 and wrote what I was trying to do and what cars I was interested in. That was 15 minutes before 8p when they closed for the day. Within ten minutes Gary called me to discuss my inquiry. We agreed on a simple plan and I told him that I would be willing to make the 2:10 minute drive to Fayetteville, NC from Southport, NC if we could outline a basic agreement. Gary set me up to work with Brittany when I arrived. Within 45 minutes we had an agreement in principle on my current lease and on the new vehicle. Then I worked with John and Stephanie to finalize the deal. Every person was above board and transparent as we discussed options to conclude the transaction - so they made the process simple and comfortable. There were no games, no gimmicks; just solid business discussion, which concluded with my acquiring the ICE Silver Legacy with Black interior and walnut trim.

March 24, 2016

Thank You so much for your rave review. Please Keep us in mind for all future purchases. Warm Regard, S. Johnson

Great customer service with integrity !

by from Hope Mills, NC |

I am driving the third Subaru I have purchased from this dealership. I also purchased my daughter's first car, a used one, through them as well. This dealership is a rare breed in the car world--- folks with integrity as well as expertise. Their service dept. doesn't patronize women customers, and they will advise what absolutely NEEDS to be done, without padding the bill. They advise on preventive maintenance, and find ways to help those on a budget keep their cars maintained, even helping you plan ahead for any service appointments that will be more major expense than others. (Each one of my cars was close to or over 200,000 mileage when I traded it in.) They explain things so you understand what is being done, and make every effort to give good customer service. I trust them! Most of the folks there have been there a long time, which speaks volumes about the dealership --- the shyster places have tons of turnover. This enables the dealership to give consistent care and service, and creates a family sort of feel to doing business with them. Their body shop is great too- repairs are done well, and they stand behind their work.

Great Service!

by from Fayettville, NC |

Just moved here from Texas and brought in our 2015 Forester for its first maintence check up and oil change and the service was phenomenal! Philip was behind the service desk and helped accommodate us and get our car in and serviced. He was great to us and was so nice to my wife and I and even went so far as to fax some of my wife's doctor's records over to our new OBGYN while we were waiting since we didn't have the car to get to a FedEx, which was huge as are set to have our first child soon and really needed to get the paper work sent over ASAP. That was truly above and beyond! Kudos to this place and specifically to Philip for being so helpful!

Hands down best dealership

by from Fayetteville,NC |

My husband bought a WRX a month ago. Our experience when purchasing the WRX was what I thought above and beyond until we went in today to get some work done on it. Everyone today went way out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. I have been looking at the outback since his purchase. Today everyone made me feel like family while making my new purchase of the 2016 outback. They do not give you the run around nor do they try to cheat you of your money. Which was so wonderful since 99.9% dealerships do just that. Philip was great and talked us through the issues. Jimmie our salesman both times well he's just Jimmie, no one can be Jimmie but..Jimmie. There are not enough words to describe how perfect the sales manager, John is! You wouldn't even know who the owner (Sam) is while in there because he is just as engaged in his customers as the entire staff. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We can't not say it enough. You all have truly placed a smile on our hearts. Sent from my iPhone

March 24, 2016

Best dealership experience I have ever had.

by from Vicksburg, MS |

I have purchased many car and trucks over the past 40 years and Cross Creek Subaru is ranked to me the best one ever. The salesman was knowledgeable about the car, (and I tested his knowledge), he was kind and courteous. The sales manager was extremely nice and informative, he went above and beyond to make a great deal that my wife and I could live with. We had been to another Subaru dealership close to our home and the experience was less than stellar. But Cross Creek does what is necessary to make you feel comfortable, informed and at ease when making a car purchase. We didn't intend to buy when we went to look and maybe test drive, but they made us feel so comfortable and relaxed we couldn't say no. I would buy from them again. Everyone from the owner (Sam Johnson) to the finance manager and the parts guy made us feel like we had bought from them many times before. Salesman Guy and sales manager John were the best to deal with.

Wonderful!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Emily Bracey and John McHann were the most helpful people by far during our search for the perfect family car! From the time we walked into the dealership to the time we left, they were friendly, courteous, and accommodating. When our Dodge had a problem before our 2016 Subaru Outback had arrived, John and Emily were quick to assist us with a loaner and made every effort to ensure we felt like valued clients. After such a great experience, Cross Creek Subaru will be our first choice dealership!

Great experience at Cross Creek Subaru

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had a wonderful experience buying from Cross Creek Subaru. I ordered a 2015 WRX in September 2014 and it arrived 4 days early in November! I worked primarily with Dave Mason, the general sales manager. This was my first time buying a new car, and he was very thorough and transparent throughout the entire process. The process was pretty involved, given that my new car had to be ordered (~2 month wait) and I was trading in my current vehicle at the time of delivery. Every question/concern I had was addressed promptly and with a cheerful attitude. Dave's pricing was extremely competitive for both the new vehicle and my trade-in's value. I would highly recommend this dealer, and I will continue to work with them, despite living an hour away in Raleigh!

Excellent experience at Cross Creek Subaru

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Cross Creek Subaru was awesome. Emily Bracey was incredibly helpful. Her frankness and thoroughness made me confident in my purchase. The entire process from test driving to purchasing to follow up was great. They gave me a great deal on my trade-in and on my new car. I will be a lifelong customer.