Dempsey Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1000 E Us Highway 34, Plano, IL 60545

New 888-485-9849
Used 888-478-2159
Service 888-453-4514

not your first choice for a dealer

by from yorkville il |

this sales people were very arrogant and rude I try two different salespeople and they were the same rude and arrogant. maybe that day was a busy day for them, seal I will never going back there again

Good dealership

by from Lake County, IL |

Overall good experience buying a used Jeep Wrangler, down-to-earth sales staff, no pressure bargaining, respect for customer. Apppreciate being able to negotiate a deal over the phone prior to going there, as I was a somewhat long-distance buyer. The Jeep met my expectations, and Ken lived up to his promise for any post-sale issues. Would definitately recommend this dealership.

Loved my salesman Max

by from Somonauk, IL |

I totaled my mini van and needed a used one to replace it. Spent weeks on internet reading reviews and pricing. Finally decided on a Dempsey mini van advertized online. Called Max and it was smooth sailing. The next day when I went in and bought it. Max was very patient with my questions and concerns. He explained everything carefully. When I made an assumption that the van had a feature it actually lacked he pointed out my error, The day after I brought it home the oil light went on. Took it over and Max checked the oil for me. It was good and light went out. However, next day it came on again and stayed on during several stops while I was running errands. The next day I called Max and he met me at the service department. He explained to them what was going on and they changed a bad switch at no charge to me. I totally trust Max and would buy from him again. One of the good used car salesmen!

They were quick to respond.Not pushy.

by from Auburn,IN |

I was pleased with the quick response. I did not purchase car as the owner came back and bought it back. They notified me immediately so I did not drive 4 1/2 hours to see car. Both gentleman I talked to were very nice and not pushy. Supplied info on car.

Very Helpful/Understanding

by from Montgomery,IL. |

I am very happy with the way I was treated during my purchasing process at Dempsey. My sales friend Larry listened to what I could afford did not push at all. I can't same enough about the Craig the business manager. He was understanding, flexible and helped me make sure I stayed in my budget, but still purchase the vehicle I was hoping to get. These are the best two guys if you want helpful and friendly, I will send everyone that is looking for a vehicle their way. Thank You

Go to Tyson Motors

by from Aurora, IL |

Very disappointed in the sales people. I saw a car I liked but wasted my time there and bought the same car at Tyson Motors for a lot less.

Superb Car Buying Sales Process

by from Aurora, IL |

Superb customer service! I was referred to Dempsey Dodge Chrysler Jeep by USAA's Preferred Car Buyer Program and was impressed at every level. Ken is the best in internet/sales I have ever encountered. Professional, attentive and respectful of every request I made. He helped me find exactly what I wanted and was extremely patient with my multitude of vehicle inquiries. Chris in Parts was superb in putting together a fantastic deal on my accessories for my new Jeep, and Craig in Finance was very personable in processing both my warranty questions and purchase speedily. I wholeheartedly recommend Dempsey Jeep Dodge over all the Western Chicago Suberb dealers - I've been to them all, even purchased from two of them in the past. Dempsey has won a lifelong customer!!

No Fun

by from sandwich IL |

I called on a car and was excited about buying it. Quickly I found out that I was wasting my time. The sales person was rude and not willing to negotiate. I have heard this before but now experienced it first hand.

Below Average

by from Plano IL |

The sales people are arrogant. I will never go back.

Everything was great!!!!

by from Oswego. IL |

We went in to purchase a 2006 Minivan. The professionalism and service made us feel like we were at a high-end luxury store. Our salesman, Ken, was great, very knowlegable, and did not pressure us at all. All the managers and other staff were awesome as well. The showroom feels like a ski lodge. They offer free loaner vehicles as well, which are pretty old, but its not a huge deal. The sales offices need updating as well. Those are the only things that could be changed. I would reccomend this dealer to all my friends and family.