AutoNation GMC Mendenhall

2621 S Mendenhall Rd, Memphis, TN 38115

Great Service

by from Memphis, TN |

I was very pleased with the service I received. I came in with the intention of purchasing a used vehicle and I was able to qualify for a new one. I want to thank your staff once again, for making my car buying experience a great one.

September 1, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Fantastic

by from Dallas, TX |

I was from Dallas had an issue the the truck, I talked with Cynthia in the service department she was absolutely great. Cynthia kept in very close contact with me on the status of my truck it was in and out in one day ran absolutely perfect, couldn't be more happy thank you very much Cynthia you're an awesome person !

Great service.

by from Memphis, TN |

Both sales managers I worked with (Ronny Harris and Derrick Hinson) were very helpful and continue to be even after purchase. I didn't feel pressured and know I got the best deal possible on my new Yukon Denali. Thanks guys!

Great Service Friendly Staff

by from Bartlett, Tn |

Staff is always professional, helpful and friendly. The service was done promptly. I had the truck detailed and it looked like new when I picked it up.

Great service. Absolutely outstanding staff.

by from Atchison, KS |

What a great experience! We were traveling through Memphis when a terrible sound started. I called when we arrived and was given an appointment. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly, professional, and seemed to care about my situation. In particular, the service agent that helped me (I can't remember her name, but I know she used to play professional women's football), was outstanding. Heck, if I lived in Memphis, I would never go to another place for service! Thank you for helping us.

Best salesman ever!

by from Tunica, MS |

The salesman was extremely helpful and professional. Couldn't have asked for better service.

July 15, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great Service

by from Coldwater, MS |

My Service Advisor Cynthia Freeman was very friendly and met all my service needs for this visit.

Excellent service.

by from Memphis, TN |

Pleasantly surprised. After two recent bad experiences, this was especially welcome. Your service adviser Matthew Pate was friendly but professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I reported two problems, both of which were resolved quickly. My oil and filter change was completed and I was out in less than two hours. Excellent!

mr carroll

by from OAKLAND, TN |

second auto I have purchased from this dealership. I already have recommended them to several people. Excellent staff and sales. We love Emmitt.

Excellent service!

by from Memphis, TN |

I go out of my way for the excellent service and personal attention of the Autonation GMC service department even though another GMC dealer is 5 minutes from my house.