Powers-Swain Chevrolet

4709 Bragg Blvd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

New 888-449-1793
Used 888-447-0850
Service 888-312-4684

We Do Business The Right Way!!!

Great Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I recently purchased a vehicle from this company and i was overwhelmed by the help and service that was given to me. My salesman Phil C. was outstanding and so very helpful. I was having a very hard time on the personal end and he went above and beyond to make me satified and happy with the vehicle I purchased. I highly recommend any newcomers in the Fayetteville area to visit Power Swain Chevrolet if your looking to by a new car.

New Vehicle

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Would not a buy a vehicle from any other dealer. Powers-Swain is 31 in our book. * We purchased a 2015 2500HD Z71 from Phill Cannady, * we never ounced felt like we were being pushed into any vehicle, before our purchase I mentioned to Phill what I was looking for, could have been used or New. He sat with the wife and I and went thorugh several vehicles based on what our needs were. He let us make our decision he just provided his kownledge and expertice and what the vehicles were capable of. Phill wnet out of his way to make us happy and answer all our questions. Not that we had many because he told us everything.

Powers-Swain Chevrolet responded to this review

January 19, 2015

Thank you, Michael! We'll be sure to tell him he took such good care of you. He'll be happy to know!

Great dealership with outstanding service

by from Fayetteville NC |

I purchased my 2015 Camaro and traded in my old car. My salesman was honest, polite and straightforward with me without being pressuring to buy. He stated his goals were simple which was to give me everything I needed to make an informed decision and to do everything he could to get me the car that I wanted. J.R was always available for anything I needed and provided excellent customer service. The service I received and the process will keep me as a customer and make me refer any friends and family as well.

Great Truck Buying Experance

by from Autryville NC |

This makes my fourth new truck purchase from Power-Swain Chevrolet My salesman Phil C. went above and beyond,and out of his way to get me the truck I wanted, he found it, had it brought in. The next day I was riding in my new Z71 Thanks Phil for a great buying experience. Frankie Faircloth

Powers-Swain Chevrolet responded to this review

January 18, 2015

This is so great to see, Frankie, and we'll be sure to let Phil, and the rest of our team here at Powers Swain, know that they did such a great job. Thank you for taking the time to let us know!

Great Sales and customer service

by from Hope Mills, NC |

I just purchased my 3rd total Silverado, my second from Powers-Swain. I now have bought three vehicles from Powers-Swain and Phil Canady has been a great help to me and my wife. Each time that we have bought a vehicle, I have called Phil up and told him what I wanted and each time he has delivered. Phil did not try to push any other vehicle on me, he showed me everything I wanted and helped me get what I wanted in a vehicle. He always showed me what was available and what my best options were and allowed me to make the decision without pressure, which is very important to me. I will always be greatful for Phil and the Finance office for finding me the best vehicle and best financing options to meet my needs.

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!┐

by from Fayetteville NC |

Antonia Lezama is all I have to say. She was very honest and understanding on what we were looking for. She did not hesitate on anything we asked for. She did whatever it took for my husband and I to get an amazing deal on our new car. We could not have been any happier┐. I must say she worked patiently with our trade in and got us a great deal on our trade in too. I am definetly looking forward to buying a second car with her at Power Swain. Especially because they have all worked to satisfy our needs on finding the best deal in town. I enjoyed the experience and it's always a pleasure to know that there is still great customer service in this world!!!┐

GREAT GREAT

by from Raeford, NC |

Our salesperson, Antonya Lezama was great!! N pressure, very easy to deal with. Her manager, Jeffrey, didn't hesitate to give us the best deal with a trade-in!!! Completely recommend Powers Swain to anybody shopping for a great deal on a new Chevy or a quality used vehicle. BTW, Mike, the used car manager worked with Jeffrey on our great trade-in value. Thank u Powers Swain, Antonya, Jeffrey, Mike and everybody else!!

CAR I HAVE BEEN LOOKING GREAT SALESMAN AND SERVICE

by from BOYLE MS |

FOUND THE CAR I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR HERE. I DROVE 13 HOURS TO GET THERE. WOULD DO IT OVER. SALESMAN WAS GREAT AND ALSO BUYING PROCESS.

Perfect body and paint repairs, thank your for the

by from Bunnlevel |

Perfect body and paint repairs, thank your for the great work.

Outstanding service and great facilities.

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Appointment time was open,staff greeted me at the door and, after explaining the work needed, seated me comfortably in their very nice lounge. I was hardly there long enough to finish a game of Solitaire on my tablet (they provide free W-Fi) when I was told that the job was done, handed the invoice, explained that all work done was covered by warranty and my bill was zero, and whisked out the door held open for me to my veh parked just outside the door. I don't see any way the experience could have been improved upon.

Great Service!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I recently purchased a 2014 Impala. The service is always fantastic! We have bought many cars, trucks, and SUVs over the years from Powers Swain Chevrolet. They also have a great service department as well. A few years ago when I was involved in a car accident, they did an awesome job repairing my car. Our children have bought their vehicles from here too. The people here are very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. We have been loyal customers since we moved to Fayetteville in 1995. Larry Davis always goes the extra mile and follows up. He understands what we want and why we want it. He is always there for us!