Cella Ford

Service 888-745-7864

Trusted. Committed. Proven.

Very happy FORD customer

by from Arapahoe, NC |

On Jan 15,2014 I was involved in a car accident that totaled my new 2013 Ford Focus that I purchased from Cella Ford in Sept. I went back to the same salesperson that helped me before... Charlene Woody. Right away she tried to help me find another car with all the options that would make me happy. Charlene is very knowledgable and tries to make sure you understand how your car works from how to sync your phone to unlocking your doors. Charlene is very helpful... She lets you know that you are welcome to call her at any time if you have a problem that she can help you with even after the sale is finalized. She calls to followup and make sure things are going well and that you are still happy with your car. Mr Rufus Gaskins worked his "magic" to make sure things went smooth and in a timely manner. He helped me get an affordable payment that I was happy with. Cella Ford of New Bern is very fortunate to have such outstanding employees. And now about my accident.....It was a very foggy early morning accident with a garbage truck. My car was totaled and I suffered rib injuries along with bruises. I have no doubt in my mind that my FORD car saved me from being seriously injuried or killed. Even though the front was mangeled all the way to the windshield the inside of my car was not damaged. Just goes to prove FORDS ARE BUILT TOUGH just like they say. I will never own any other kind of vehicle.

Cella Ford responded to this review

February 7, 2014

Carol, first off we are so happy you weren't more seriously injured in that accident. It sounds like it could have been much worse, especially considering the disparity in size of the vehicles involved. The safety equipment Ford is building into their vehicles is remarkable and we are thrilled we could help get you a replacement. Charlene and Rufus really appreciate you recognizing their efforts and we look forward to helping you anytime you need it. Stay safe out there and come see us again soon.

The best buying experiance

by from New Bern, NC |

We met Bud Anderson for the first time early July this year. Having been a GM car and Suburban owners for 60+ years we did have some "wonders" as to a Ford product. Bud's ----- quickly put us at ease. Our questions about the various car models were given knowledgeable, thorough answers. Bud had his turn asking about what we wanted in a car and our driving needs. Most of our driving now is into New Bern about 8 times a week and some long distance trips during the year. He suggested the Fusion or the Fusion Hybrid. The test drive was a good one; the model used was a Fusion Hybrid. During the test drive Bud told us some of Ford's history including the Volvo and how some of their ideas are used in Ford designs. Bud's friendly demeanor, attention to detail, and diligence in finding the car we wanted made this buying experience a painless one. We also found him to be a man of his word.

Life time GM owners converted to Ford

by from Pamlico County, NC |

We are life time GM customers and as such were their line-up for a vehicle which sat higher than a standard car. Nothing in the GM family of cars met our expectations. So after considerable consternation, my husband and I stopped by Cella Ford to explore their line-up. We were greeted by a very professional salesman, Bud Andrews Bud listened to our needs and produced three options for consideration. He was knowledgeable, honest, patient, and thorough. While we took a break for lunch, Bud researched and located what proved to be the perfect vehicle for us...a Ford Edge. There was no pressure to sell, just a genuine desire on Bud's part to assure we found a car to meet our needs and one we'd enjoy owning. The entire staff was accommodating and helpful. Thank you Bud Andrews and members of the Cella Ford team.

Excellent buying experience all around

by from New Bern, NC |

I had been looking to purchace a nicer vehicle for approx. 2 years, but more seriously looking for about 6 months when I happened to stop in CELLA Ford on my lunch break. I had test driven several Ford Escapes at other dealerships locally and in Raleigh, but I wasn't comfortable with any to date for various reasons. I met Mr. Bud Andrews as I was leaving and explained my previous experience, price range and what I was looking for. He really listened to me and was very comfortable to deal with. No high presure sales tactics at all, which is why I continued to talk with him over the next few days and ultimately purchased a Certified Pre-Owned beautiful 2012 Ford Escape. I absolutely love it. I was able to drive it for a week or more before all of the financing and paperwork was finished, even though there were a few problems that were on my end - no fault of Cella Ford or any of their reps. The Finance Manager, Mr. Rufus Gaskins was also a pleasure to deal with (again despite some errors on paperwork on end). Both Gentlemen worked around my busy work & personal schedule to accomodate me. I couldn't be more happy with my vehicle or the excellent service of this dealership, especially Mr. Bud Andrews who walked me through the whole process, explained everything to me, was available by cell phone and text to answer any question I had. 5 stars all the way around! Thank you!

Great Experience at Cella Ford

by from New Bern, NC |

On Saturday 6/21/14, my husband and I met with salesman, L. Bud Andrews. We have known Bud for many years, and have a lot trust in what he says he will do. From the beginning to the end of our adventure, we were treated with the up most consideration and respect. Bud was very knowledgeable and helpful regarding our choice of vehicle. After our choice was finale, Bud introduced us to Rufus Gaskins. Mr. Gaskins showed and explained several different financing options to us, and helped us decide which option would best meet our needs. I would definitely recommend Bud Andrews of Cella Ford to all my family and friends for their next great car buying experience. Thank you Bud for all your help! Joyce and Adrian D Joy

Honest Service

by from Jacksonville NC |

If you are looking for honest hometown service, Cella Ford is for you! I have purchased 6 vehicles over the past 3yrs, and will go back. Down to earth and straight up dealing has always ended with satisfaction. Good people!

Great Buying Experience and Salesman!!

by from New Bern,NC |

i had the great opportunity to purchase a new F150 from Bud Andrews at Cella Ford in New Bern NC. The amazing service coupled with Bud's professionalism and knowledge made our truck buying experience pleasurable. Combine that with there top notch service department and that makes Cella Ford number one in eastern North Carolina.

A Man For All Seasons

by from New Bern, NC |

I first met Bud Andrews following a bad experience at Joe Alcoke's Chevrolet dealership. Bud heard about the problems I had with one of the sales staff and invited me to drop by and let him help me. Bud went beyond the call of duty to assist me in my search for the right vehicle. I was impressed with his honesty and integrity and the fact that he was always available after the purchase. He became my "go to guy" whenever I needed a new car or truck. When he joined the Cella Ford team, I started purchasing Ford vehicles and discovered that Ford makes great cars and trucks. Cella Ford is a great place to by your next vehicle. The staff members at Cella Ford are always courteous and accommodating. This is the place to go for a car or truck and Bud Andrews is the sales associate that will make you feel special and see that your needs are met. Thank you Bud for your splendid assistance and friendship during the past 22 years.

Best Car Salesman in Town

by from New Bern, NC |

I went to Cella Ford to buy my Lincoln Town Car because my salesman was there. I have been dealing with Bud Andrews for 25 years and wouldn't buy a car from anyone else. When he left his previous dealership and moved to Cella so did I. I have never been disappointed. His integrity speaks louder than words. I have bought several cars from him and have sent many friends and family to him. Cella Ford has been a reputable dealership in New Bern for decades. Acquiring Bud Andrews as an employee put icing on their cake.

Great Sales Experence

by from Ernul,nc |

I have been buying form Bud Andrews for 6 years[5 Trucks] he is a great salesman & now a great friend ,,will do any thing for you,, also service dept [Maurice & Rick] are great also, [ Fian Dept Rufus is the best] !!

Great Buying Experience As Allways

by from Ernul,nc |

I have been buying form Bud Andrews for 5 years he is a great salesman & will do any thing for you ..Very Professional !!! keep up the great work Bud..see you in 12 mos to buy another Explorer !!