Bud Davis Cadillac

Used 855-204-9077
Service 888-792-8152

Tom Hobgood

by from Bernie, MO |

We made a deal within a couple of hours of contacting Bud Davis Cadillac online. We bought a Cadilac srx and love it. Dealing with Alex was great. They delivered the car to our door...about 150 miles away. Would definintely buy from them again.

June 5, 2014

Mr.& Mrs. Hobgood, thank you for taking the time sharing your experience at the dealership. We appreciate your business.

Gary

by from Jackson, TN |

The service dept. was excellent in every aspect of customer service, from the time we arrived to when we picked up the car....I will continue to due all my service work at Bud Davis and drive 70 miles to get that service versus using a local service in Jackson, TN....no comparison....

January 7, 2014

Gary, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership and we greatly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

Great Service

by from Memphis, TN |

Roadside came and changed my tire and took the car in for a new tire later in the day making the misfortune of a flat tire not such an inconvenience. Thanks guys for taking care of me!

January 7, 2014

Sheila, Thank you for trusting our Roadside Assistance in making you feel safe. Thanks

Great Service and sales experience

by from Memphis TN |

I hadn't seen Barbara Wright in months yet she remembered me, and everyone seemed to know my name when they spoke to me and introduced themselves. My purchase caused sales and finance to stay longer on 24DEC13 but no one seemed to really mind. Thanks to all for your support and kindness.

January 7, 2014

Cheryle, We are so proud to have made you feel very welcome and important. WE appreciate you allowing us to earn your loyal business. Look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks again

Easy, Breezy

by from Memphis, TN |

My husband dropped off my car and I picked it up. Thanks, the process was seamless! I enjoy working with Bud David Cadillac in Memphis!

January 7, 2014

Gretchen, Thank you for sharing your experience and we appreciate your business. Thanks

great service

by from memphis tn |

My truck had a leak at the rear differential. Brought it in to Bud Davis, they put me in a loaner so I was able to return to work on time. Mr. Darryl was very comforting and reassuring about leaving my truck. Such professionals. Quick and easy. Returned my boy back to me sparkling. Thank you Mr Franko for all your help. Thanks Bruce for keeping me up dated. Such a great job.

January 7, 2014

Daniel, We appreciate you for allowing us to gain your trust in our dealership. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks

honest customer service

by from memphis tn |

They were honest about not being able to get out CTS out on the day we brought it in. Gave us a courtesy vehicle and called the next day for pick up.

January 7, 2014

Teza, thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership. We appreciated you and Thanks again.

Great Service!

by from Memphis, TN. |

We were very pleased with our experience at Bud Davis Cadillac. Our sales person, Barbara Wright, was a delight to work with, for she was courteous and knowledgeable. Thank you, Bud Davis Cadillac! We love our beautiful new SRX!

January 7, 2014

Johnny/Vickie, Thank you for allowing us to offer you such a pleasurable experience at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks again!

Great Service

by from Memphis, TN |

Bruce was very helpful in getting my car register and service. He was helpful in explaining the service as well as the warranty that's still availiable on the car.

January 7, 2014

Deidre, Thank you for sharing and we appreciate you. Thanks again!

Facilities are always spot on at Bud Davis,

by from bUD Davis Memphis TN |

Bruce Levy is a considerate and honest service pro. I will only use him when i visit Bud Davis. Rudi Schiffer Satisified Caddy Customer for Years.

January 7, 2014

Rudolph, Thank you for being a loyal customer and we greatly appreciate you.