1811 E US Highway 62, Blanchard, OK 73010

New 888-372-1967
Used 888-352-7684
Service 888-853-3188

We're the home of the stress free car deal!

Love the Old West Days.

by from Yukon, Oklahoma |

This is My second round with Knippelmier Chevy, and It won't be My last. Every one in the OKC metro knows that if You want a great deal with the best service go here. I simply just love the Jeans and Boots that all the people there get to wear. I have to give a shout out to Mike Raby My sales person, what a great Guy and Yes I almost feel that I need to go back and have coffee just to see how He is doing. I was in and out in just no time at all and even My Wife was just blown away with this dealership. Can't do any better that the Knipplelmier folks.

April 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad that we were able to get you into the vehicle you wanted and I'm glad that you enjoyed our more laid-back attitude here at Knippelmier! If there's anything else you need, please let us know! Sincerely, Lisa

Best experience

by from Seminole , OK |

Buying a car has always been a dreaded ordeal. I must say that was far from the truth here. Our salesman Jim Stubblefield was helpful, honest, and worked to get us an outstanding deal on a truck. We were given time to look around, test drive, and discuss options with no pressure whatsoever. We will definitely be giving Knippelmier our business from now on.

Pleasant Experience

by from Del City, OK |

My experience at Knippelmier was amazing!! I felt zero pressure from any of the staff. I was totally at ease as soon as I walked through the door. Mike Raby is my salesman and he is such a kind person. He truly cares about his customer and what they want. Rick Tucker, the Finance Manager, was also very kind and helpful. I made the trip to Blanchard knowing exactly what I wanted and was able to drive off the lot with just that! If you're looking to purchase a vehicle, I would strongly recommend that you give them a chance. I don't think you will be disappointed. They are unlike any dealership I've ever dealt with. I can promise you this..... I will NEVER purchase a vehicle from any other dealer. I am a lifelong Knippelmier customer!!

Service was fantastic. Thanks MIKE

by from Oklahoma City |

2nd car for me at this dealership. Five star. Everyone was very helpful and new their cars very well. Great selection.

April 10, 2014

Hi Delmer, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review for Mike! I'm glad you were taken care of and we hope to see you in the future! Sincerely, Lisa

I bought a Truck...

by from Oklahoma city |

nothing I can say but great time and yes I feel I got a great deal would go back again and again

April 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and I'm glad that we were able to get you into the vehicle you wanted! Sincerely, Lisa

Mr. Don Mathews

by from Chickasha okla. |

The car buying experience was quick and simple. The staff was very friendly, respectful, and helpful. Would recommend anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to shop Knipplemier Chevorlet.

March 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really do appreciate you buying from us. Sincerely, Lisa

Hassle free

by from Oklahoma City |

If you want to take the hassle out of car buying, then go to Knippelmier. Never have I had a more relaxed and easy time buying a new truck. The whole staff makes you feel so much at home a couple of days later you feel like you need to go back and have a cup of coffee and see how everyone is doing.

March 8, 2014

You can come grab a cup of coffee from us anytime! We would love to have you! Thank you so much for buying from us. Sincerely, Lisa

Great Experience

by from Duncan, OK |

Great experience in buying our new Tahoe. Thanks for all involved

Thank you for buying from us! We really do appreciate it! Sincerely, Lisa

friendly customer service

by from chickasha ok |

Overall best dealership car buying experience...salesman Eddie paxton very friendly...very happy with our purchase of a 2009 Chevy traverse..

March 8, 2014

Ed Paxton is the best! We're so glad that he took care of you and got you into a great used car. Sincerely, Lisa

by from Oklahoma |

I had a specific amount of money that I could spend on a new truck and everywhere I called just told me there was no way I could find a truck for that price. Everywhere but Knippelmier. They worked with me and not once did I feel like I was inconveniencing them for helping me. I'll be back there and anyone that asks me about them I won't hesitate to promote them.

March 8, 2014

Thank you so much for giving us the chance to earn your business and I'm glad we were able to get you into a vehicle at the price you needed. Sincerely, Lisa

satisfied customer review

by from mustang okla, |

I was treated very well and am very comfortable with my buying experience. I'm a repeat customer of this dealer ship and the salesperson Brian Workman,

March 8, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! I will pass them along to Brian and we're happy to have you as a repeat customer. Thanks, Lisa