Leith Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

11220 US 15-501 N, Aberdeen, NC 28315

New 877-468-0157
Used 888-643-4234
Service 888-242-2326

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

My Dodge RAM 1500

by from Fayetteville, NC |

John made a positive impact on our purchasing experience. He was sincere in not only his review of the vehicles we were interested in, but he made the buying experience so simple. After visiting both Crown Dodge in Fayetteville and Peterson in Lumberton we were about to believe it was no such thing as enjoying a purchase with a dodge dealership. However, the professions at Leith renewed our faith in good honest folks that just happen to be in the car/truck business. Thank you John.

Leith Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

October 29, 2013

thanks thanks thanks!

Terrible Experience & Customer Service

by from Catawba County, NC |

Beware! After several phone calls, texts, and emails we drove 3 hours to buy a used 2010 car from Dannie at thi s dealership. Being 3 hours away, we asked Dannie, the sales person to let us know of any damage, dents, or dings to the car. He stated the car was in good shape and sent us a text of a one scratch on the car, and we confirmed back to him asking is this a scratch or dent? He said again a scratch. Dannie called us a day later asking us to come in and spoke to my husband. Now my husband asked are there any other dents, dings, or issues with the car, as we didn't want to get there and be disappointed, especially my son who we were purchasing the car for. By phone, Dannie again confirmed, nothing else wrong with the exterior and confirmed again a scratch. We drove that evening to purchase the car for my son. When we arrived, the car had been completely misrepresented. We counted over 7 dings & metal damage on the 2010 car and the rear fiberglass bumper was cracked where the car had been backed into something. Even Dannie's described scratches turned out to be dings in the cars fender, easily spotted. Dannie had no explanation for his misrepresentation of the vehicle. The sales manager acted as if it was our problem, and said "What did you expect for this low price?" and even stated "Did you look at the car pictures and enlarge them on the internet?" Which we had reviewed in detail, and also relied on Dannie to be our eyes. Shocked by this treatment, the disappointment, and the time we had personally wasted, we left the dealership. No apologies from anyone. I've never complianed online about any experience before with anything I've tried to purchase, but this experience was truly unacceptable.

2014 Dodge Ram 4x4 truck

by from Lillington NC |

We began the process of trying to find a Dodge ram single cab truck earlier this summer. Visited several dealerships, just couldn't find "the right one". Wednesday of last week we just happened to be in Moore County and visited the Leith dealership in Aberdeen. When we drove up into the parking lot, we were greeted by a very polite salesman. Zack. We told him what we were looking for and told him we had an appointment elsewhere, so he took my name and number. Within an hour of us leaving the lot, he called us with the news he could not locate "the" vehicle. After many texts and phone calls within a day he had found one in Virginia. Although it did take a few days to get this truck from VA, he was constantly in touch with us letting us know what was going on with the delivery. Zach went over and beyond the call of a salesman. He was very kind, courteous and patient in helping find us "the right" truck. Would I go back to Leith in Aberdeen again to purchase another vehicle?? Would I suggest to someone from our area to drive a hour from home to Leith?? Would I ask for Zack again?? My answers to that would be "YES, YES, YES".

Overall Five Stars

by from Raeford, NC |

Dannie Sturdivant III was a very helpful and professional salesperson. I would recommend him to anyone. He met my husband at a store nearby for him to sign the credit application. He also help carry my son so I could get my purse and baby bag out of my car. I give him all five stars. If you go to the Aberdeen, NC Chrysler dealership, please stop by and look at their cars. Please ask for Mr. Dannie.

Satisfied Customer

by from Pinehurst, NC |

First purchase of a new car in ten years. Purchasing experience at Southern Pines dealership was very satisfying. We were not pressured into purchasing and our sales rep was very congenial and knowledgeable and helped us make a great decision in the purchase of our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

My new 2014 Dodge Dart

by from Pinehurst,NC |

My salesman was Alex Wright. Alex came out to greet me as soon as I arrived on the lot. He treated me with much respect and showed much knowledge about the vehicle that I purchased. I choose to go to Leith/McBrayer, due to previously purchasing a used vehicle from them in 2002. The service was great back then and still to this day!! This was my very first brand new vehicle and Alex made the transition great. I also want to say Thanks to Neil Yow, he was awesome too!! Im enjoying my 2014 Dodge Dart...Thanks to Alex!!

New - 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic

by from Laurinburg, NC |

Our salesman Dannie Sturdivant was excellent, his sales manager was also excellent (sorry cannot rember his name). We were offered great service and attention without the hassle of a high pressure sales environment. We have purchased several vehicles new and used over the years and I will say this was the best buying experience we have had. Anyone seeking a new Dodge, Chrysler, RAM or Jeep would be a fool to shop anywhere else in the area.

love my jeep wrangler

by from carthage, NC |

Best experience ever buying my first brand new jeep! Alex Wright got me exactly what I wanted in a jeep. He took the time with me to compare the pros and cons of buying a new jeep compared to a used jeep for the same money!! Knowing I wanted all the bells and whistles but was a parent as well Alex got me the best deal around that no other competitor could beat! Alex made me feel at home in the dealership and even helped occupie my son while I did my thinking. Leith by far is the name u can trust and feel at home with. My son and I love our new jeep all thanks to Alex for making it happen! Riding with the top off!!!

Great Services

by from New Bern, NC |

Alex helped us out a lot with trying to make a deal happen with us since I am on a military budget and our truck broke down. While we could not make a deal the first time we meet he kept look for a truck that would meet our needs for want we wanted to do. He did an excellent job look for a truck and we are very happy with his service that he gave us.

Dodge 2500 Mega Cab

by from Fayetteville, Nc |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership and all of the people that I have worked with are excellent. Previously I had purchased 5 vehicle another dealer. The people at this dealer always make you welcome and go the extra step that makes buying a car pleasure. If they do not have a vehicle in stock they pull the stop out finding a vehicle you will enjoy and meet all of your requirements. They are not high pressure and tell you the truth, not only that give will give the most for your trade plus the best possible price. All of this is backed by the exemplary service department with highly trained technician who are able to take care of all your mechanical needs when problems arise. You are always greeted in a friendly courteous manner with no pressuring technics used. We own a Dodge ram 2500 and a Charger. we do not let anyone else service these vehicle. Everyone in the dealership make you feel like family. This include everyone from the general manager, cashiers title people, salesmen to service writers and technician. I will not buy a vehicle any where else. Jim, Tim, and Greg took the time and extra effort looking for the vehicle that really made us happy. J Smith

Dodge 2500 Mega Cab