Leith Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

11049 US-15, Aberdeen, NC 28315

My Dodge RAM 1500

by from Fayetteville, NC |

John made a positive impact on our purchasing experience. He was sincere in not only his review of the vehicles we were interested in, but he made the buying experience so simple. After visiting both Crown Dodge in Fayetteville and Peterson in Lumberton we were about to believe it was no such thing as enjoying a purchase with a dodge dealership. However, the professions at Leith renewed our faith in good honest folks that just happen to be in the car/truck business. Thank you John.

Leith Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

October 29, 2013

thanks thanks thanks!

Great experience

by from Aberdeen, NC |

Great experience! We were helped by jay Parkins and and he was very helpful and has a great positive attitude, all options were explained to us and everything was done in a timely manner, great communication! They got us into the truck we wanted and righted all issues we had with the car before, hands down the best car buying experience we've had to date, we will be repeat customers.

Very clean dealership

by from Lumberton NC |

Was very well pleased with the service I received the truck I purchase was clean very good and filled with fuel when I pick it up The sale advisor Tim McCaskill was very helpful Thanks again

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I purchased a 2015 Dodge Charger from Leith Dodge Aberdeen. I love my car and my salesman Joey LaRochelle was top notch! My entire experience was pleasant and not long and drawn out as I thought it might be. I test drove the car and made sure to ask plenty of questions. Joey was knowledgeable and patient with all of my questions. I never felt rushed or forced into anything. The staff was friendly and easy going. I now know that buying a car can be a fun experience. Thanks Joey!!

Great service and price: used jeep purchase

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Recently purchased a preowned Jeep Wrangler Sport 2014. The car was in excellent condition, including some well-done dealer modifications (over-sized tires and lift). Our sales representative, Scotty Durkin was excellent: very informative but not too pushy, personable, and professional. He made sure that his motivation to sell was not to the detriment of our needs and desires. He took time to understand our needs and expectations and did not try to push a product or option that we did not want. Scotty was the best part of this purchasing experience and was a major reason that we selected this dealership. There were some mis-steps in the dealer financial department (incorrectly assuming that we wanted to finance through the dealer) and a little bit of a pressure sale for "add-on" warranties, but at least they were personable and backed down when I declined.

Friendly staff, comfortable new building

by from Southern Pines NC |

I was helped by Joey LaRochelle. He was very attentive. Heard all my needs and wants. Was very detailed about the car functionalities while going on my test drive. It was a smooth transaction with my first ever lease.!!!! I love my jeep renegade. Thank you Joey

Used vehicle purchase

by from Vass, NC |

Got a great deal on a sporty used Honda. I was treated with respect and had a pleasant experience.

Sweet 16 Present

by from Apex, NC |

I had been looking for a vehicle for my daughter for some time. I was able to find the perfect car for a Sweet 16 present. The staff was excellent and very helpful and accommodating. I was able to stay within my budget and provide her with a safe vehicle that will allow me to feel more at ease when she is on the road. If you are looking for a caring and honest business to deal with go to Leith Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Aberdeen, NC

Bought Dodge Ram, Salesman Eric was Awesome!

by from West End, NC |

I bought a used 09' Dodge Ram, and Eric helped me form start to finish. Answered all my questions, Pricing was more than fair, and I continue to use them. In fact we just bought a van from Eric and the Leith Family too.

Free Oil change

by from Southern Pines |

Went in for my free oil change on my Grand Cherokee and they had me out in 23 minutes!!!!!! I thought cause it was free it would take all day. Jamie was great! Thanks!!!!