Garcia Infiniti

(3.4) 5 Reviews

1234 Renaissance Ne, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Great Dealer

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I just purchased recently purchased a 2014 Q50h from them, working with Patrick. He was very helpful and selecting the right car. They took the time to answer all of my questions and went out of their way to ensure I found the right car. Patrick and Carlos presented and fair deal without having to go through a long drawn out negotiation process. I highly recommend them and I buy from them again.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Santa Fe, NM |

Over the years we have purchased dozens of vehicles. Without a doubt, this was the best experience ever. Al answered all of our questions, was attentive and good about following up, but not at all pushy. We love our new QX60!

Great car buying experience!

by from Santa Fe |

Alan was professional and extremely knowledgeable about the features/specs of the QX60 we purchased. Over the years we have purchased dozens of cars and without a doubt this was the easiest, best car buying experience ever. We look forward to a comparable level of ease and professionalism in regard to the servicing of the vehicle.

Worst service ever!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I brought my 2009 G37x (which I love, that i purchased in Colorado) in for routine maintenance and a few upgrades(window tinting) before I hand the car down to my daughter. I had my heart set on the new Q50, but wanted to check the service department out before jumping in. When I arrived for my scheduled appointment time, no one greeted me. I made my way inside and Larry (Lawrence) asked me what I needed. He asked me if I had ever been there before. When I said no, he told me I would have to go get the VIN number off my car because I wasn't in the system...REALLY! I was not completely dumbfounded at this point so I did it. When I returned, he proceeded to tell me that he couldn't take care of me the way Garcia Infinity usually does because I hadn't purchase the car from them! Wow...what Larry didn't know was that I had 65,000.00 to spend on a new car that day, so all the sales guys can thank Larry for his unacceptable service, behavior, and lost commission! Good job Larry!! I immediately took the car to Nissan where I was greeted and they walked the 10 feet to get the VIN number. By the way, I love my new Audi!!

Worst Customer Service Ever

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I worked with Patrick Hornef and Shane Dolinski to purchase an Infiniti G37X. I requested that it have the same features that my previous Infiniti did and it be delivered to my new residence. Upon delivery, I noticed that a few of the features were missing and I immediately contacted Patrick. He advised me that he would work on fixing these items for me and to sign for the vehicle. I purchased the car in October 2012 and it is May 2013 and everything is still not fixed. No one is returning phone calls, text messages, etc and I have not been reimbursed for the work that has been done to address the missing features as promised. I would strongly advise anyone to rethink doing business at Garcia Infiniti, even the sales manager didn't stand behind his promises.

Garcia Infiniti responded to this review

April 27, 2014

What the customer failed to report is that Garcia Infiniti worked with this customer to get exactly the vehicle she wanted (black on black coupe) delivered to her new residence in St. Louis! When the vehicle arrived (we paid for shipping form the closest dealer who had the vehicle to her new residence) the vehicle did not have any tinted windows. We made calls and did the legwork in getting her with a reputable window tinting company, who performed the work. She was unhappy with the tint job after a few months and expected us to retint the vehicle with her. I called the tint company (who cliamed she was very unreasonable and even rude) and arranged them to retint the vehicle. The customer was put out that we didn't have loaner car for her (the Infiniti dealer in St. Louis did not want to give a loaner car for this), and wanted us to pay for a rental vehicle. We did more than most to make this repeat customer happy.