1101 Montano NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Service 888-359-2347

In New Mexico, we are Ford

Quality Service Department

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Within the last 2 months, I have had major repairs on both of my vehicles. One repair was caused by the carelessness if another service department. Even though I had to leave each vehicle for a week or more, the quality of the work was well worth the wait! My dealings with Ben and Matt were more than satisfactory. Very friendly, helpful and qualified service department. Thank you for your professionalism!

Great service from the whole staff.

by from Estancia, NM |

The Salesman (Carl Campos) and Finance Manager (Dennis Romo), Daron Overman were so polite, answered all my questions and not pushy like a lot of salesman in this profession. Thank You al at PowerFord in Albuquerque, NM. I'll be telling friend, family how you take great care of your customer's. Gina Cappuzzello

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

It's very difficult nowadays to seperate one dealership from another. All are focused on customer service etc. I'd have to say your dealership is certainly at par with all the others but nothing really sets you apart. The ones that really stink, or I should say stunk, are probably not even in business anymore. But, really, you all sell cars and service cars and as long as you do your job, it's tough to say your dealership is any better than anyone else's. Now with that said, what could you do to set you apart? Maybe an exterior AND interior complimentary wash. Most places offer exterior washes but that's the norm nowadays. Maybe offer every customer a complimentary cold or hot name brand drink when they go to have their car serviced. Maybe little packaged snacks might even be nice. Nothing fancy, just a little packaged snack. Not just a vending machine stuck in a corner. Maybe have some kind of a TV screen that shows every customer name and an approximate time their car will be finished. I'd bet Most people have no idea how long any service would take. And finally, have people REALLy follow up with customers when they say they will. I was contacted by phone last week kind of regarding this same thing. I had a question and the lady who called said she would contact the service manager and call me back. Did she ever call me back? No....Not to get anybody in trouble but that's kind of typical.....I really didn't expect a phone call back. Hope all this feedback helps!

Ask for Ralph

by from Santa Fe, New Mexico |

Ralph my salesperson was dedicated to my experience and satisfaction in buying my car. I appreciate the way he kept me up to date looking for my car and the no nonsense approach vs the usually "dealt" with haggling process

Great Service

by from Santa Rosa, NM |

I really appreciated the professional service from Ralph Armstrong who made the truck purchase simple and stress free. Thank you.

The Works at Power Ford Albuquerque

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Watch the techs working and they were quick and focused on their tasks. Simple things, but they checked the air pressure in the individual tires multiple times, before and after adding air, to insure the target pressure. Techs also torqued the lug nuts onto the wheels. Their attention to details was impressive. Only negative is the cost of a quart of synthetic - $9.41 a quart - what is stuff made of - ink jet printer ink?

actual repair job great

by from Rio Rancho, New Mexico |

You did a great job on my front brakes but do to being short that day of personnel our wait time was 4 hours and 15 minutes- WOW - I also don't like being ignored. My son was with me and even tho the car is mine and the account is in my name you only spoke to him The MAN in the group - not a good practice!

Great experience

by from Bosque Farms, NM |

I wasn't 100% in the market for a new F350 truck but Tony and I got along well and he showed me a nice truck and made the whole transaction smooth and comfortable. All involved were courteous and professional. I will definitely have my brother go by and talk to Tony when he is ready for a new truck.

Great service dept

by from Abququerque, NM |

Once my Service Rep... Ben got a hold of my car he went to work for me and did a great job. He kept me informed, worked with me on pricing and turned out a repair that was perfect. Good job!! My Ford Edge is a great car!!

Great sevive

by from Albuquerque , New Mexico |

I was treated really good and was made sure that I got on what I was looking for

Great Service

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

Very good experience. Our salesman, Tony Badetti (sp) was very helpful.