Power Ford

Service 888-359-2347 Service 888-359-2347

In New Mexico, we are Ford

Quality Service Department

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Within the last 2 months, I have had major repairs on both of my vehicles. One repair was caused by the carelessness if another service department. Even though I had to leave each vehicle for a week or more, the quality of the work was well worth the wait! My dealings with Ben and Matt were more than satisfactory. Very friendly, helpful and qualified service department. Thank you for your professionalism!

Power Ford

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Ram 1500 year 2004. The service was great and excellent staff.

Great service

by from Albuquerque ,nm |

I had a great experience at power ford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F-150 purchase

by from abq, nm |

This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Jim , Stephanie and trevor worked really hard to find me the right truck at the right price.

February 13, 2016

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Best Car Dealership In Albuquerque, New Mexico

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

I was extremely impressed with the whole buying experience. It is certainly the best car buying experience that I have encountered. Tony Budetti was the best salesman I have ever worked with. Thanks again Tony! You are awesome dude! Trevor Skaggs was also a really nice person, and extremely knowledgable with the financial aspect of the sales experience. He got me a great interest rate! Thanks again Trevor! Power Ford Rocks.

Good Service

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I have 2013 Ford F150 ecoboost 3.5 liter V6 that I bought in December 2015. The staff was helpful. I had an appointment schedule to have the front check and came to find out that the Alignment tech for the quick lane was off. The staff did get another tech to do the the front end.

February 9, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Friendly Staff

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Great experience. Detail shop could be a bit more thorough with interiors. The back n forth car purchasing experience was the worst part. Staff was very nice and helpful.

Great purchase experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

We just purchased a new Ford Escape. We have been driving it and learning about it each day. But we did have one thing we needed help with and Ricky came to the rescue along with one of your tech guys and had us back on the road in no time. We are so happy with our vehicle and Ricky was great!

Clean facilities and good service.

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I came in at a slow time. The truck was taken back for the oil change in a timely manner. I was out a short time later.

February 6, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Bruce. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location.

Great Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Tony Budetti, my salesman was excellent. He listened carefully, he answered all my questions, he went out of his way to assist me on short notice, he worked diligently to help me determine a short-list of trucks and he helped me with my financing options, he helped me with my out of state taxes and plate registration. He even drove me to the bank so that I could get a bank check and to top it off, he drove me to the nearest Hertz rental car location so that I could drop off my rental car and drive away my new truck. Joe Lovato also did a good job getting the finance sorted. Ive purchased a lot of cars from a lot of dealers and I have never received the service I got from Tony and Joe... Filo Sedillo

February 8, 2016

Thanks, Filo! We're happy to help however possible. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!