Power Ford

Service 888-359-2347

In New Mexico, we are Ford

Quality Service Department

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Within the last 2 months, I have had major repairs on both of my vehicles. One repair was caused by the carelessness if another service department. Even though I had to leave each vehicle for a week or more, the quality of the work was well worth the wait! My dealings with Ben and Matt were more than satisfactory. Very friendly, helpful and qualified service department. Thank you for your professionalism!

Purchase experience.

by from Albuquerque, NM |

The overall experience was positive, from the greeting through the negotiation process. Trevor was exceptional, courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. Mr. Campos is also an asset to your operation. Very important also is Mat Anderson-many years of exceptional service.

Service manager is top notch

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I was not going to go back to power ford after my last experience but needed to due to the Maintance needed on my 2011 f-150. But Carlos was wonderful. He is the only reason I'll be back now, he took such good care of me and I know the service done was right. Thank you again! Kari

Kudos!

by from Los Lunas, NM |

I needed my truck in and out in one day for a squeaky shock. They got my truck right in, said the shock was bad but had a replacement, not to worry it would be done soon. Shortly after I get a second call informing me the tech says he can just clean the existing shock and I'll be good. I wouldn't have ever guessed any dealership service department to work so hard to save me money and not sell a new part, especially after I OKed the repair. A class act. You'll keep my business.

July 9, 2014

Aaron, thank you for the kind words on behalf of our service team. They work hard and are dedicated to providing you with 1st class service. We're thrilled they exceeded your expectations while also proving to be excellent examples of our belief in customer service. We're glad to have earned your business, and we look forward to taking care of your automotive needs in the future. Kind regards, The Power Ford Team.

Outstanding Customer Service!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Not only was the work performed on my vehicle as promised, but when I dropped off my car at 7:00 am, I had a "tee time" so very important ;-) the service rep had a special driver take me immediately to my destination. I was not aware that the shuttle service didn't start until 7:30! Great customer Service!!!

July 8, 2014

Nancy, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the shuttle we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Kind regards, The Power Ford Team.

Honest dealership

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I liked how the experience felt honest. I've bought a few vehicles in my time, and there's usually something hinkey with the experience. I liked the atmosphere much better at this dealership.

July 8, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase, Steve! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I'm so happy to hear that we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Kind regards, The Power Ford Team.

Salesman was excellent,

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Chris was very receptive to what I was looking for in a vehicle without being too high pressure. We were able to negotiate a deal.

July 8, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase, Janice! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Chris was able to provide you with the pressure-free and diligent service. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Visit us on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Kind regards, The Power Ford Team.

great service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

The salesman did not pressure us into anything, in fact just answered our questions and let us select the car we wanted, but was helpful during the process.

July 9, 2014

Wendy, thank you for the kind words on behalf of our sales team, and for choosing us for your automotive needs. It is our pleasure to offer you our services, and we're glad we were able to provide you with excellent customer service. Congratulations on your purchase, and whenever you're in the market again, please don't hesitate to visit us. Kind regards, The Power Ford Team.

EXCELLENT CARE ALL THE WAY AROUND

by from albuquerque, NM |

the guys were so polite and professional. they got me right in. were very knowledgable. waiting area was clean. everyone worked very efficiently.

July 3, 2014

Gina, thank you for the kind words on behalf of our service team. We strive to ensure you're kept up-to-date on the status of your vehicle, and that the work is done quickly. We know how important your time is, and that's why we make sure to handle your service needs as efficiently as possible. Thank you for choosing us for you automotive needs, and whenever you're in need of service, don't hesitate to visit us. Kind regards, The Power Ford Team.

Dedicated Financing Staff

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I liked Krista's hard work and dedication to getting me the best possible loan for the vehicle. She was the highlight of my experience with you.

July 3, 2014

Michael, thank you for your wonderful remarks. We are thrilled to hear that Krista was able to provide you with the best loan possible for your vehicle. She is an excellent example of our belief in customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Kind regards, The Power Ford Team.

Exceeded excellent if that can be done, they did.

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Absolutely wonderful. Everyone was polite & friendly. They went above & beyond the call of duty. Even a wonderful woman brought me a cup of coffee after I couldn't locate the correct coffee pot. I couldn't have asked for more. Very impressed by every single one of your employees. My truck is now ready for a very long trip too.

July 3, 2014

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Luana. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as polite and friendly service to our guests. I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Kind regards, The Power Ford Team.